Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer

Bijzonder aan deze Fit Me concealer is dat de formule zo is samengesteld dat de tint zich aanpast aan je huid. Daardoor geeft hij een heel natuurlijk resultaat. Tips van de make-upartist • Vervaag de concealer zachtjes met je vinger door te deppen, niet wrijven! Je kunt het beste je ringvinger gebruiken, want die is het zwakst. • Een concealer is een essentieel onderdeel voor een naadloze, perfecte make-up. Alleen de concealer zelf doet ook al veel voor je uitstraling!

Does it crease a lot ?
Does this concealer crease?
Alguien me puede decir si es pegajoso
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer!
Product Highlights
...application, I can apply as much as I need (but it doesn't take much for full coverage so a little goes a long way and the product will last you a while) and it last throughout the day. I never have issues with it smudging if I happen to sweat either. Great product.in reviews
i love this concealer! the fair shade is kind of pink but in a brightening way! i just wish there was a yellow undertone in like really bright like the fair because of my skin tone! but they're so creamy and i love them!in reviews
...really well under the eyes and won't budge if you set it in place with a powder. however, if you're against powder and you choose to not set this product be prepare for a crazy amount of movement and transfer to your lower lash line. other than the oxidizing issue i'm a big fan of the product.<br>price point is great especially since ulta regularly has buy two get one free on maybelline's entire line!in reviews
...get one shade. it is great for the under eye and for blemishes, it is light weight. alot of people say it is a dupe for the nars radient and creamy concealer, i do not know if that is true or not because i have not tried the nars concealer. but i do know that i will continue to buy the&nbsp; [product:maybelline-fit-me-concealer] in reviews
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Megan I.
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Megan I.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Light
Was having some pretty rough breakouts and purchased this product after reading an Influenster review. This was a quick makeup job before work and it works. This product coverage is A+! A little goes a long way. It’s also easy to blend. The price is so affordable too. Definitely recommend.
Ana C.
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Ana C.
Review for: Medium
Love it and is easy to apply ❤️ i do recommended i think is better than the elf one if you find this on the right color works perfect 👌 Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer
Krystal N.
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Krystal N.
Love this concealer so much, smooth going on and doesn’t feel heavy, and provides the right coverage I need!!!
Bassma S.
Arlington, TX
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Bassma S.
Review for: Sand
This was the perfect match for my complexion as I thought it was too good to be true. It looks amazing without even looking stacked. One of my favorites!
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Cristina N.
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Cristina N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sand
It’s great concealer to prep eyelids for eyeshadow. Has a great wand and applicator with but doesn’t get a lot of product out.
sydney  H.
Burbank, OH
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by sydney  H.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light
i’ve been using this for years! i absolutely love the coverage (which the range from light make up to a full face is very easy to achieve) It covers up my dark circles but also works as a spot color corrector! I will occasionally pair it with another one under eyes it’s it’s been a rough night and i need a thicker concealer but 6/7 days it works amazing! Definitely a dupe for the nars concealer and the price is unbeatable! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Rosalie  O.
Auburndale, FL
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Rosalie  O.
Review for: Fair
My everyday concealer, I love this concealer. I always jump back to this concealer no matter what. It’s great smooth coverage blends in amazing.simple & sleek so it doesn’t take up much room. I recommend for everyone who wants coverage with less texture.
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Review for: Light
Excellent concealer since it covers the part of the eye area very well, does not leave residue or lumps and I can even use it as an eyeshadow primer.
Monica C.
San Francisco, CA
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Deep
This is one of the best concealers I have got! It covers pretty well my acne scars and my skin looks the same tone and is very easy to apply. I ordered in Amazon for a great price and it came 2 days after, but you can find it in your grocery store or pharmacy. Totally recommended.
Jade S.
Allentown, PA
Maybelline Fit Me 35 Deep Concealer uploaded by Jade S.
Review for: Medium
I love love love this concealer. I use shade 22 but 25 was the closest option there was. Other than that its very light weight, i would say medium coverage but buildable. It doesn’t crease too much and it’s definitely my go to. Its also affordable!! Which is very important to me. Retails for about $7 I wanna say.

1,727 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pearl N.