Maybelline Finish Matte Water Based Liquid Makeup Foundation uploaded by Ana C.Maybelline Finish Matte Water Based Liquid Makeup Foundation uploaded by Italo C.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like this foundation at all. I love higher end products and was so hoping I found something more cost effective, but I didn't. It is cakey and doesn't blend very well. It doesn't hold up throughout the day either, which is a must for any foundation I wear.
Concepcion C.
Concepcion C.
This one didn't leave me the matte finish I expected. The coverage was great and covered just about anything but I was expecting a little bit more of a matte. I do have oily skin so maybe that has something to do with it but it was more of a dewy finish
Lois W.
Lois W.
I love this matte finish liquid foundation its probably on of my favorites besides a good bronzer, for the face. its super easy to apply to the face. and the packaging is/ was perfect. its fantastic,. i would recommend this bronzer to anyonee.
Olgita R.
Olgita R.
I love the way it sets on your face and how it's bulidable , it's good for oily skin but you have to set your face just in case you know , it doesn't dry fast so that great, I would recommend to others
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
Just an ehh ok makeup. Good price but made my face oily and break out. I thought the water based would help keep my face clean but it only made it worse and coverage wasn't what I expected.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Fayetteville, NY
Not really into liquid foundations as much anymore. Can't carry it with you like powder foundation. But it's good for a nite out and before power. Lasts for a while too.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Newnan, GA
I like the look and feel of foundation in a glass bottle. It stays smooth for a few hours and then fades. I'm still searching for the right feel and lasting power.
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this this foundation is matte on my skin which is what I prefer rather than having oily skin and it blends really nicely and is really affordable
Deepika J.
Deepika J.
Atlanta, GA
This is an okay foundation. I don't know why but i never found an exact match for my skin in this range. its always a bit lighter or darker and makes me cakey.
Vivian H.
Vivian H.
Lynchburg, VA
Very beautiful and durable foundation that leaves a matte finish. Perfect for any night out or a day that you just really want to look amazing.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which base brand is better? Water base or oil base? Maybelline Finish Matte Water Based Liquid Makeup Foundation
buenos aires.
seriously it works for oily skin?
Dara R.
Dara R.
Nunca testei base dessa marca, como fica a cobertura dela?
buenos aires.