Maybelline Finish Matte Water Based Liquid Makeup Foundation uploaded by Italo C.Maybelline Finish Matte Water Based Liquid Makeup Foundation uploaded by Ana C.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Uliana S.
It's ok not my favorite. I don't usually go for liquid foundation but this does its job. Like I said not my favorite. It's a little oily and not great coverage. You get what you pay for so it's not the worst
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
Don't buy! This product left my face feeling oily and itchy!! I don't know what the consistency was other then the water base... but this stuff is going to give you that shiny look is girls ALL LOATHE.
Yairelyn R.
Once you apply it on your face it instantly looks amazing! Is good for both oily and dry skin, is a lightweight product but it does its job. Very easy & quickly to apply. I recommend it to everybody it's worth the money!
Lynn S.
Newnan, GA
I like the look and feel of foundation in a glass bottle. It stays smooth for a few hours and then fades. I'm still searching for the right feel and lasting power.
Crystal F.
This was on sale at the store, so I decided to give this a try. Honestly, I didn't really like this product as much as I hoped I would. It seemed to streak and fade after a few hours.
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
I felt like this product was pretty good. It was usually my back up foundation so I didn't use it as much. It definitely did the job especially with my skin type
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Didn't like this foundation at all. I love higher end products and was so hoping I found something more cost effective, but I didn't. It is cakey and doesn't blend very well. It doesn't hold up throughout the day either, which is a must for any foundation I wear.
Concepcion C.
This one didn't leave me the matte finish I expected. The coverage was great and covered just about anything but I was expecting a little bit more of a matte. I do have oily skin so maybe that has something to do with it but it was more of a dewy finish
Grecia H.
I'm not that kind of woman that it's into makeup but since I brought this foundation . It been my favorite seen them . It smooth and doesn't leave your face stick it . What I love the most is that is easy to remove without travel . I will recommend it .
Sheri N.
I heard this was a great foundation because of it's matte and water based liquid idea, so I had to try. It's much harder for me to find these now-a-days but overall, great foundation! It's a little too runny but does provide what it claims.
lourdes a.
buenos aires.
seriously it works for oily skin?
Dara R.
Nunca testei base dessa marca, como fica a cobertura dela?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Which base brand is better? Water base or oil base? Maybelline Finish Matte Water Based Liquid Makeup Foundation
lourdes a.