BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black

Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black

Never fake, always falsies! Falsies mascara give you the false lash look without the hassle! Our false lash brush makes lashes look longer, lifted and volumised, now in Waterproof. Volume 9ml.

Volume 9ml; Very Black; Format: Liquid; Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers; Cruelty free; EAN: 3600531507244

Has anyone found a better mascara than this one? I always end up coming back to this. Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black
Does anyone layer this with any other mascara?
How good is this mascara at giving volume and length?
Start your review of Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black!
Tricia H.
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Tricia H.
Great mascara! It's long-lasting, waterproof, and volumizing. It gives my lashes a dramatic and glam look! I don’t wear false lashes when I wear these and yet people always ask if I am wearing falsies LOL. I definitely recommend this mascara if you want to forgo falsies or just want some drama on your eyes
Alicia T.
North Baldwin, NY
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Alicia T.
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Alicia T.
This one of my favorite mascara since is waterproof I can wear while I exercise. I love wearing mascara most of the time . This package is so cute in purple and perfect size. I would definitely buy it again.
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Crystal V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this mascara . Especially to be a drug store brand . I [email protected] some again and it was just as good as ever !! Great fir the price [email protected] !!
Lizbeth A.
Hammond, IN
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Lizbeth A.
Es mi rimel favorito y el unico que uso porque no te baja las pestañas. Se ven hermosas cuando lo usas y si parece que traes pestañas postizas. Se los recomiendo.
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by LaShae B.
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by LaShae B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I will forever and always go to this mascara! It is dark, bold and gives me length for days. I love that this mascara is affordable and it really works. If you are hesitant, do not be. This will always be in my makeup tool kit.
Teresa Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: CVS
Favorite mascara ever! Usually costs between $7-$10 which is great. It doesn’t rub off or flake off but washes off easily with makeup remover. I apply 3 coats and it makes my lashes look so much longer!
Darsh H.
Schenectady, NY
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Darsh H.
I use this mascara when I wear false lashes to give it that extra volume. It’s really a great mascara. I highly recommend this product. The packaging is good.
Joana  S.
Robstown, TX
My holy grail! The only mascara that has ever worked for me since high school. I’ve tried high-end brands and will always go back to my Falsies! I have never needed false eyelashes thanks to this mascara. It gives me the volume and length I need and keeps my lashes curled all night.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
I’m a huge Maybelline fan , but this mascara just didn’t work for me . I think it’s the water proof formula . It just doesn’t agree with me . My eye water constantly . And I like to have never got it off . So it’s a no for me with this one . But I will never give up on their products because they are amazing !!! Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Very Black
Sam J.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite mascaras!! I love how long it makes my lashes look and it doesn’t clump them together. I have switched to a different mascara now, but I would always get compliments from people when I used this!!