BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 032 fl oz

Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz

Get an instant lash lift effect from a mascara. Falsies Lash Lift from Maybelline NY delivers dramatic volume and long, lifted lashes. Our double curved lifting brush and fiber-infused formula grabs lashes at the root to lift, thicken, and lengthen. No clumps, smears, or flakes, just volume that lasts all day. Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenses For best results, hold brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry be...

where can i get this product? does it work?
I saw an Instagramer state she usually uses Thrive Cosmetics mascara and said this one was comparable and that she liked it just as much. Would anybody else agree?
Start your review of Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz!
Dominque C.
Tillson, NY
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Dominque C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my favorite mascara right now..I have long lashes but they don’t curl..so I actually heat my lash curler with the blow dryer (not too long you don’t want to burn your face) and curl my lashes && it curls my lashes like a curling iron..it’s amazing I put my lash primer on and then my falsies lash lift mascara and it looks like I have false lashes! 😍😍Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Blackest Black - 0.32 fl oz #holygrail
Ana C.
Russellville, AL
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Ana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product my lashes are small but when I used this mascara look long and I love it 🥰
maddie C.
Danvers, MA
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by maddie C.
Best mascara! I always come back to this. I have blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop. It makes my lashes look really long without making them look clumpy!
Tina Y.
Dothan, AL
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Tina Y.
This definitely isn't my favorite mascara... Honestly it clumped up and made a mess and had to re-apply to make it decent looking.. I personally won't be using this product again.
Isabella D.
Boca Raton
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Isabella D.
Hiii! I love this mascara so much. It makes my lashes look so thick but it isn't clumpy at all. I use it every day and get so many compliments on my lashes. It doesn't smear and is long lasting. 10/10 recommend, I would buy it again!!
Kat J.
2,184 reviews
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Kat J.
I received a free sample of this mascara in the mail and OH MY GOODNESS, this Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift completely BLOWS AWAY all of my high-end mascaras!!!!!! Seriously, I am FLOORED by how perfect this mascara is... My biggest concerns with my lashes are volume and definition, and I absolutely hate clumpy mascaras that flake and smudge. This Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift is everything I’ve ever wanted in a mascara! It gives me the best volume and definition, coating each lash perfectly with no clumps to be found! I am so impressed, I have half a mind to simply toss out every other mascara I own... This is the best one I’ve tried AND it’s affordable! As for how it lasts throughout the day, I had no smudging or flaking whatsoever. I even took a nap with this mascara on and it didn’t leave me with even a hint of raccoon eyes! Would DEFINITELY recommend if you’re looking for a volumizing and lifting mascara!
Angeles V.
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Angeles V.
Tiene días que compre esta máscara para pestañas y me encanto ya que su acabado es genial deja tus pestañas súper largas 😍 no te las deja grumosas, la verdad que si la recomiendo
Suzanne M.
Manalapan, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this! It covers and layers well! It looks natural not at all clumpy!! The wand is really nice too!
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Lauren C.
Proof is in the picture just look at the curl and lift on my lashes. It was one coat next time I will add a few more. I do wish it was a little bit more volumizing in addition to the length but maybe as I add more that will happen?
Shelly B.
Carneys Point, NJ
This is one of the best mascara's I have ever used. It makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller. The tube of mascara last pretty long too. All my other mascaras usually dry out so fast. This falsies mascara last alot longer. I don't recommend the waterproof because it's pretty hard to wash off.