BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 032 fl oz

Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz

Get an instant lash lift effect from a mascara. Falsies Lash Lift from Maybelline NY delivers dramatic volume and long, lifted lashes. Our double curved lifting brush and fiber-infused formula grabs lashes at the root to lift, thicken, and lengthen. No clumps, smears, or flakes, just volume that lasts all day. Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenses For best results, hold brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats. To safeguard Maybelline purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.

Have you tried this mascara?
worth it?thinking of getting but don’t know if there’s a better one that gives really long lashes?
I barely any lashes, should I try this or spring for a lash lift??
Start your review of Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth M.
Bethpage, NY
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Finally got around to trying this mascara. Upon first application, it felt like a drier formula. It held the curl of my stick straight Asian lashes but didn't give too much volume. If you're looking for a lengthening and defining mascara, this would be a nice affordable option. Because it was already on the drier side, I felt like it dried out quicker so it was good for maybe a month after opening.. And because of covid, I'm working from home so not even using it everyday...
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Lynnette L.
I tried most of maybellines mascaras and the falsie mascara lash lift is my favorite.its almost as great as nars mascara. This mascara gives your lashes definition.i have long lashes but i like to define them.they are well defined.I dont need to wear false eyelashes..I received this complimentary
Porsha W.
Lansing, MI
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Porsha W.
This stuff is great if you’re not into wearing false eyelashes like me. It really does make your lashes look fuller and gives the effect of elongation. Price wasn’t too bad but it’s definitely worth it!
Heather H.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to mascara! It separates my lashes, makes them look fuller, lengthens and holds a curl. I've never experienced clumping, and it lasts all day!
Ashley M.
Yakima, WA
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Ashley M.
I don't think I've ever been so in love with a mascara! I've bought alot too, ranging from $6-$60. I have no problem splurging on some good makeup but for a product I have to replace every couple months... I don't think so. I'm so thrilled to have come across this gem I even tell everyone in my family " you gotta try this!". Thanks Maybelline for the awesome product!!! And the photo is only two coats on my bare natural lashes 😍
Ashley R.
Madison, IN
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Ashley R.
I really like this mascara. It gives a nice lift and curl to my lashes, as well as volume and length. It builds up layers pretty easy too. I haven't had any problems with it transferring, flaking, or smudging on me. Sometimes I pair it with another mascara and it still works just as great! I think it only cost me about $7-$11. I can't remember the exact price but it's definitely mascara I really enjoy. I also like that it has a hourglass shaped wand. It really helps to grab the center lashes. Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz
Jessica H.
Roseland LA
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Jessica H.
Holy cow yall! So I wasn't expecting a big deal from this tbh! But I got this because I had a coupon for Walgreens and wanted to try another mascara as I'm always down to try new things. And I'm in shock that takes a lot for any mascara to do this because I have such sparse short lashes yall. Well I chose this one because the wand reminded me of the better than s*x mascara so I'm like alright then let's give her a whirl. Instantly I had volume and on a second coat I had length and when I pulled to the side with the wand my lashes looked long and thick without being a spidery mess. It is a thick wand so doing the bottom lashes is a little hard but I don't care because I've learned to do it over the years. I'll be buying this from now on! Two pics to show the difference between my normal lashes and lashes with just 2 light coats of this!
nazareth R.
Hace un tiempo tenía esta máscara para pestañas y me gustó .. no te mancha y tus pestañas quedan con un buen volumen y longitud ..las Cerdas del cepillo también hacen un buen trabajo .
Emily L.
Novato, CA
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Target
A smidge clumpy when you first open the tube. No biggie, I wipe brush well and load up on mascara. Two or three swipes and my lashes look full and lush. Really stays on well. One star off because it’s a challenge to remove so it’s not my daily mascara.
Bella N.
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara - 195 Ultra Black - 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Bella N.
This is a second one I bought! I have straight Asian eyelashes, but some how this mascara makes my eyelashes curly and gives them more volume.