I really want to try this out......

Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Yeah, you should! I liked applying the highlighter onto my shoulders and collarbones for a truly glowy look - the highlighter worked well when I used a brush to apply it onto my cheekbones. The formula is buildable and can be layered nicely.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tennessee
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I highly recommend this one! It is hard to find good highlighter sticks at the drugstore. And this one is cheap compared to Revlon's $14 PhotoReady highlighter stick!
Simona H.
Simona H.
10 months, 1 week ago
Then go for it. It is truly beautiful color, soft and natural glow. I recomend dabing it with your finger and then placing it with tapping motions wherever you would like 😊