2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #9 in Highlighter

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica,Alumina, Tin Oxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum, Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Is it a good dupe for Watts-up by benefit? 1 Answers
  • Love instagram? Me to! @shainalatese follow ya girl! Comment your u...5 Answers
  • How come when I apply this my blemishes are more noticeable? How ca...1 Answers
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Review for: Light Iridescent
I bought this on a whim because I had a coupon and I figured I didn't have a highlight like this. When I got home I couldn't resist trying it out so I gave a small wipe to the top of my cheek and blended it with my finger. It felt creamy and nice and blended very easily. I didn't think too much of it initially but later on I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I noticed how amazing this highlight looked! I was stunned. It was more subtle but just looked so natural and glowy. I couldn't wait to use it the next day and once again it did not disappoint! Overall I am very pleased with this, especially having no expectations from it. I will say that I only really like this as a cheekbone highlight because while it does apply okay to the bridge of my nose it does not work for the tip of my nose for some reason. It just ends up taking off the makeup that's there and looking like a mess. But I don't mind just using this on the cheeks because it is gorgeous!! Definitely recommend.
albanys j.
albanys j.
Review for: Light Iridescent
I have become quite a highlighter owning junkie. I love the effect, and the easier the better. Of the many different textures and across many different brands, this Maybelline Master Strobing Stick is an A+ in both texture, shade, consistency, wear time, and ease of application.
It's creamy, but blends and dries to a powder finish.
The light iridescent is only as intense as you want to wear it. I can apply straight from the easy twist up tube and leave it less blended for a spotlight shine, (great for above the cupids bow & inner corner of my eyes), or I can gently feather it out with my finger or brush to a perfect wash (great on my cheekbones).
The wear time has been great, easily making it through an 8 hour work day. And, on weekends I can apply and blend a swipe in place of eyeshadow, or as a brow bone highlighter.
If you are a highlighter junkie or novice, I highly HIGHLY recommend picking this up. For the price you'll be more than happy!!
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medium Nude Glow
I just love tis product (well, I 'm a huge fan of mayballine products) But, this is really one of the best drugstore highlighters I've ever tried. Colos are great and pigmentation is light weight and blendable (wich I love) The packaging is so cute and not pricey! Get ready to glow if you buy this!
*I receive this product for free from Influenster team, for testing purposes, all opinions are my own*

Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
I got this in the shade medium/nude glow... the shade is like a gorgeous rose gold. But it doesn't work well. Can't apply directly over face makeup because it moves face makeup around... it's hard to apply with fingers... and difficult to transfer onto a brush... when I can get it right, it's beautiful and shimmery... but doesn't last long. It ends up looking like grease, not highlight.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Carlisle, PA
I really like this highlighter. It's great for travel since it's small and compact. I've used shade #100 and I love how it shows up on my skin. The pigmentation is great and it's very affordable. The only downside to it is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it too. I usually need to touch it up throughout the day but for the price I really think it's a great product!
Dena V.
Dena V.
Review for: Medium Nude Glow
I would actually give this highlighter 3.5 stars.

Pros:
It's NOT glitter. This highlighter actually gives off a really pretty sheen/glow.
It's really easy to apply and it's more of a cream to powder finish which I like.

Cons:
For $8-$9 at the drugstore, you don't get a lot of product.
If you have combo-oily skin it can make your skin feel a little greasy during the day
Khessa H.
Khessa H.
Review for: Medium Nude Glow
New Product Alert!!! One of the best drugstore cream highlighters/strobing sticks out. These highlighters are pigmented ,but are very light weight and blendable. It does not feel heavy on the skin or make you feel oily. The price point is not to bad for drug store prices. It will last a long time, so you get your money's worth. Expect a very nice glow.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Review for: Medium Nude Glow
Not impressed! You get such a small amount of product. Most importantly, however, this product has such a stiff formula! You can swipe it across the high points of your face, but it just won't blend seamlessly along with the rest of your makeup. Color is beautiful, but this is not a very good product overall. Save your money!
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Medium Nude Glow
This product is great, I never really understood illuminators until I got this, I love the texture and the color is so subtle and perfect. I have only used it straight onto the skin, but I'm going to try a brush to see if I can get a more perfect application. The stick aspect is so easy though, and it looks great!
Dana J.
Dana J.
Gordo, AL
It's a really good creamy highlighter! I would say that for a highlighter it's very pigmented. I wore it Christmas Eve and it lasted until I took it off. I have the fair and it's a pinky champagne color! I would definitely recommend! I'm only taking off one star because I need a size that could cover my body!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
How should I apply? Every time I apply this is clumps up my foundation and ruins my makeup. :/
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Love instagram? Me to! @shainalatese follow ya girl! Comment your username below and follow each other. Help a sista out and build your social standing and influence! Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating HighlighterPhysicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6440 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer 0.38 oz. Box
Anna W.
Anna W.
Is this product glittery?
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
What is the best way to apply this?
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
What is the best way to apply this to your face for it to come out flawless? I tried this and I had harsh lines that needed to get fixed.