Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating Highlighter

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Now, targeted highlighting to add dimension. Discover the strobe effect! Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ is an illuminating highlighting stick that adds targeted dimension to the face for the ultimate strobe effect. Now, targeted highlighting to add dimension. Discover the strobe effect! The creamy formula with micro-fine pearls combine to boost skin glow. The strobe effect creates the look of skin that appears radiant as if lit from within. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. To enhance cheeks – highlight top of cheekbones.

Step 2. To accentuate features – spotlight center of face.

Step 3. To brighten eye area – spotlight brow bone and inner corner.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica,Alumina, Tin Oxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum, Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Is this easy to blend? You can get a natural finish with this product?
I dont find the expiry date of this product...the mfg date is 01/2017...do you think i can still use it?
Have anyone tried this before? I’m looking for a new spring/summer look ✨
Start your review of Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating Highlighter!
Product Highlights
“...works best. when you try and draw it on it disturbs the foundation or powder you have going on underneath. the shades are really pretty and will work on a variety of different skin tones. ” in 57 reviews
“i love this. it's so easy to use because you can just glide it right on your face! you can use your finger but it's kind of hard to use a brush!” in 53 reviews
Doylestown , PA
I’m obsessed with this highlight stick. It’s a very pretty color and it gives me the glow that I’m looking for. Very pigmented and works on my combo skin. I recommend using your finger rather than just putting the stick straight on the skin. I’ve noticed you get a better application that way.
Almo, KY
I've never used a highlighter stick till I picked this up on sale one day. Oh my goodness! I love this! I apply it to the tip of my nose, the dip in my lip, under eyes and it gives my skin a beautiful dewy look!
Naperville, IL
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
I used to never wear highlighter but recently started. When I saw this available in a stick I knew I had to try it out. This stuff is so creamy and soft and blends SO easily. It lasts all day and is seriously just gorgeous. Not to mention, the stick application makes it so easy to use.
Camdenton
Review for: Light Iridescent
This gives you an awesome glow that you've never thought was possible. I love how it makes my face popped. I will buy this again just because how much i love it. Itll make your face shimmer and shine like no other.  I feel like the prettiest girl ever when wearing this.
New Lenox, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love everything about this strobing stick. It’s easy to use. I just swipe it right across my cheeks then either use a brush or a beauty blender to blend it in. I also use it in the corner of my eyes to make them pop and look more awake. Love the color and it’s super illuminating.
Skokie, IL
This is a very nice stick highlighter. It's very subtle in my opinion and is easy to blend out. It looks like a natural glow and medium nude shade has like a pinky-champagne undertone, for the price point it's not bad. I would recommend this to others if you like a natural glow.
Jonesboro , AR
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
I use this on the daily especially since it's summer time. I like having that summer glow. The packaging is convenient. It's easy to smooth on face and blend. It can be used under or on top of foundation. Or without any at all. Great product
Miami
Review for: Light Iridescent
I bought this product at my local walmart. I wish it would give more of a shimmery/glossy look. You can't really see it by itself. I usually have to build it up with other highlighters. It is good if you are going for a very natural look.
Birmingham
Just recently bought this and it became one of my favorite things. Easy to use and apply, especially for someone who doesn’t know what their doing with make up half the time. Has a sheer look to it so it’s not easy to mess up when putting up! It’s a game changer in your look!
Felton, CA
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
These highlighters are a highlight from within glow. They aren't super pigmented so you do have to build them up. I would not use this if you are going out for a night on the town. This is more for natural summer days for a little glow
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pineville, LA
a year ago
nAoMi R. • a year ago
To be honest u need to know that when ur using this product it can obviously ruin something but u should touch it back up after u apply it but if not stick to powder highlight
Winston-Salem NC
2 years ago
haley S. • a year ago
I think it's really pretty it gives a nice natural dewy glow
Brooklyn, NY
2 years ago
Nicole Z. • 2 years ago
Hmmmm i havent tried under my makeup..... 🧐