BY MAYBELLINE #59 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica,Alumina, Tin Oxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum, Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Love instagram? Me to! @shainalatese follow ya girl! Comm...6 Answers
  • Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminatin...4 Answers
  • Is this creamy ?7 Answers
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating Highlighter
  • "a good drugstore highlighter option! it takes a little practice to apply but once you do it looks really nice. i find apply with my finger and then using a beauty blender to disperse it amongst my cheekbones works best. when you try and draw it on it disturbs the foundation or powder you have going on underneath. the shades are really pretty and will work on a variety of different skin tones. " in 57 reviews
  • "i love this. it's so easy to use because you can just glide it right on your face! you can use your finger but it's kind of hard to use a brush!" in 53 reviews
brianna m.
love this! Found it on clearance at target for a little under $4 which was a steal considering normally it's double that! I'm quite pale and the shade i bought (Light) seemed to be a great natural match. not to peachy, pink, gold or anything it just gave me a nice glow. The first time i used the product I applied it with a beauty blender and throughout the day realized it broke up my foundation on my cheekbones but i loved the outcome the product gave me so much because i'm someone who's into the dewy, glowy look i decided to give it a go again but applying it differently. The 2nd time i applied it i used my fingertips and it worked so much better!!! No break up or anything so keep that in mind!
Gabby M.
San Antonio tx
This is so gorgeous!!! It's so bright and blinding and poppin I love this stick highlighter maybelline is my favorite drug store product. It's so blinding I love to apply this then some powder highlighter and then blend it out. But u can use it the way u love to use highlighter but I recommend that y'all should definitely try this it's not that expensive I got it for 7 or 8 $ it's WORTH IT trust me. [product:maybelline-facestudio-master-strobing-stick-illuminating-highlighter]
Jessica H.
Okay, I'm not going to lie...I'm a highlighter queen. I think I've tried every type under the sun, but this Maybelline Strobing Stick is my favorite hands down. Not only is it insanely affordable, but it's so easy to use. I love that it's creamy and glides right on. It's subtle but it will leave your skin glowing. I like to put it on my cheekbones and eyelids BEFORE I put on bronzer and blush to give my skin a natural glow. #OBSESSED
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Ok so this is honestly just another one of your drugstore/pharmacy highlighters you can find all over the place. It applies pretty well and last for quite a few hours. It definitely makes you GLOW. And it’s at a great price. It’s definitely not as great as the highlighters from Sephora, but when you’re on a lower budget or just trying to strobe up for a party, this is my go-to! It’s at a great price too!
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So I enjoy this product a lot when I wanted a subtle highlight or when I want a primer base before my powder highlight. I don’t think it is as pigmented as a their powder highlights but it definitely builds well. The stick actually lasts a long time so I don’t see myself running out any time soon. When I do though I’m not sure I will rebuy.
Shelby M.
Coffeeville
this was probably the first ever highlighter i️ have ever used!! the finish of this product is gorgeous! it glides on so easily! i️ love to top this with a powder highlight to make it even more blinding lol i️ would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for something that is a little bit natural but can be built up to be blinding if paired with a powder highlight!
Miranda S.
I'm mom of two tots who loved makeup but rarely had the time to apply it. This little Stick is perfect! I get a great glow without looking all glittery like my daughters when they play dressup. I blend into my foundation on the tip of my nose, apple line of my cheeks, upper lip bow and a lil on the upper T of my face and it looks great. I don't look like I feel in a petroleum jelly jar and I have a nice natural looking mommy glow
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i use this literally every day . for under the brow ✨, on the cheek bone ✨, nose highlight✨ , chin or top lip highlight .✨ it blends so easily . it’s really my favorite illuminating highlighter. i won’t stop using this product , you should definitely try it out and you won’t be disappointed ! 🔥
Sion K.
This is an extremely amazing and blinding highlighter. I would prefer this over a powder any day of the week. The only think I dont like is that the container does not have a lot of product inside of it. I would suggest this to anyone who is loking for a drug store highlighter.
Morgan S.
Bismarck
This is a beautiful product I usually rub some on my finger then apply it to my cheek bones, then I go in and blend it with my beauty sponge. If you go I’m straight with the stick onto your face it will take off your foundation. This does have a little glitter in it but if you take your sponge after it, it’s beautiful especially for the price tag.
Sarah P.
How should I apply? Every time I apply this is clumps up my foundation and ruins my makeup. :/
Janeigne N.
Is this creamy ?
Shaina D.
Love instagram? Me to! @shainalatese follow ya girl! Comment your username below and follow each other. Help a sista out and build your social standing and influence! Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating HighlighterPhysicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6440 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer 0.38 oz. Box
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
Would you recommend this? I am looking for a great drugstore highlighter to add to my collection
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
What is the best way to apply this?

back