BY MAYBELLINE #79 in Highlighter

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica,Alumina, Tin Oxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum, Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Love instagram? Me to! @shainalatese follow ya girl! Comment your...6 Answers
  • How is this highlighter??2 Answers
  • Is it a good dupe for Watts-up by benefit? 1 Answers
hannah w.
Columbia
Review for: Light Iridescent
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I bought this and do not regret it one bit! It is a creamy smooth substance when you first put it on and it dries powdery. It has amazing pigmentation and the shine it gives is Godly. Sometimes I will put it on my finger and apply it, something i use the stick itself, and I can even use my fan brush with it as well! The creamy texture it starts out as allows me to manipulate it however I want as I put it on my skin unlike a powder that has the tendency to fall off of a brush and everywhere you do not want it. Everyone should go buy themselves one of these!
Arlana S.
Mansfield
Review for: Light Iridescent
Great pigment for drug store product. I bought at Wal-Mart for $7.99. Very blendable formula, Shimmery Finish. A little goes a long way. Can also be used as an eye shadow.
Save your receipts! Most stores have great return/ exchange policies.
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Medium/Nude Glow
This is the first highlighter I bought. Mind you, knew nothing about highlighting. I put this on my checks around my forehead and nose and it was absolutely amazing. It lasted alright when I went out with my sister. Blended perfectly and didn't weigh down my skin. I would recommend this to any and everyone.
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
Review for: Light Iridescent
I love this one i first put down the liquid one then this goes on top then blend them together it last all day even if u sweat it will still be there i really dont see any cons. All pros. And i buy this every time i run out witch is like every 2 weeks or less depending on if i change my makeup from day to night but yeah its great and great for the price!!!
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: Light Iridescent
Gives my skin a beautiful Glow and it looks natural and healthy and makes my skin look awake when my skin is typically looking doll after not getting a lot of sleep it’s easy to Apply and blend onto my upper cheeks for a nice highlight I would definitely buy it again and maybe try other shades highly recommend
Kara D.
Review for: Medium/Nude Glow
This product has an awesome shimmer to it, and really gets the glow of a good highlighter. I like it because it is long lasting and blends really well into the bronzer and foundation. I think it can be a little streaky sometimes, but I would suggest this as a nice draw on highlighter from a drugstore.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Light Iridescent
Love this! It can be amped up for a night out, but also can look incredibly natural and beautiful with a small amount. I have dry skin, but this does not emphasize my dryness at all! This is the only drugstore product I have found like this and I really enjoy having this in my collection
Kelly-Ann O.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light Iridescent
Purchased several highlighters trying to find a great one and this is it! Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday to add some dimension to my foundation and bronzer. It’s lightweight and blends easy, but still makes the areas you want to highlight pop. It’s a must have for my makeup bag for sure.
Amber A.
Review for: Light Iridescent
i loved this product so much i thinl the light iridescent color isn't enough because it would wear off and not he able to be seen some days i would choose the other shade if i buy it again. It doesn't make your skin oily i had gotten 2 i gave one to my friend as a little freebie
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty and very easy to use. The color is pretty and the highlight can be very blinding if you like that. This can come off as a little glittery at times so I can’t recommend it for an every day natural highlight, but it’s great if you’re doing a full face for the day.
Sarah P.
How should I apply? Every time I apply this is clumps up my foundation and ruins my makeup. :/
Shaina D.
Love instagram? Me to! @shainalatese follow ya girl! Comment your username below and follow each other. Help a sista out and build your social standing and influence! Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating HighlighterPhysicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6440 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer 0.38 oz. Box
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Would you recommend this? I am looking for a great drugstore highlighter to add to my collection
Anna W.
Is this product glittery?
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
What is the best way to apply this?