MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersMaybelline
Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 024oz

Now, targeted highlighting to add dimension. Discover the strobe effect! Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ is an illuminating highlighting stick that adds targeted dimension to the face for the ultimate strobe effect. Now, targeted highlighting to add dimension. Discover the strobe effect! The creamy formula with micro-fine pearls combine to boost skin glow. The strobe effect creates the look of skin that appears radiant as if lit from within. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. To enhance cheeks – highlight top of cheekbones.

Step 2. To accentuate features – spotlight center of face.

Step 3. To brighten eye area – spotlight brow bone and inner corner.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica,Alumina, Tin Oxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum, Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Is this a good product for sensitive skin and does it stay on all day?
Does this product blend well and look good on fair skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz!
Product Highlights
...works best. when you try and draw it on it disturbs the foundation or powder you have going on underneath. the shades are really pretty and will work on a variety of different skin tones. in reviews
i love this. it's so easy to use because you can just glide it right on your face! you can use your finger but it's kind of hard to use a brush!in reviews
Maryuri G.
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Maryuri G.
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
I like this product, and it works great for your daily makeup. It looks very nice and discreet depending on how you use it.
Yvette S.
Ankeny, IA
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Yvette S.
I love how easy it is to apply and how well price it is. It also has last me forever!
Ayesha S.
San Marcos
Awesome products.. have been using them since years.. very long lasting .. waterproof and smudge proof..
Maria A.
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Maria A.
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
The master strobing stick is my favorite I own two of them bc I hate I run out so easy to apply. The shimmer is real and it belnds well. Its good on any look lady try it . You will love this product. I know I sure do..
Emily D.
Conway, AR
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Emily D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
This product comes in a cute little packaging but that doesn’t help from how terrible the product is. It feels very tacky and sheer. It does not blend very well into the skin and it doesn’t have much pigment once it goes on the skin. Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating Highlighter
Zerena S.
San Carlos, CA
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Zerena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Iridescent
I liked this highlighter for body use (shoulders, collar bone, chest) more than for my face. I expected it to be brighter and better but it was ok to put under your powder highlight. If I ever use it on my face, I use my fingers because otherwise I feel like the product drags my foundation. It was also a bit too light for me so I should’ve gotten the golden tone one, but that one looked too dark and I was afraid it would look muddy.
Cata H.
Clayton, CA
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Cata H.
Review for: Light Iridescent
Fácil de aplicar, te deja un brillo que no se exagera, es lindo para cualquier momento, sutil y maravilloso
Katie C.
White Pa
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Katie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
Very amazing product works great very affordable I love this highlighter I use it everyday very shiny ! Highly recommend
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light Iridescent
Maybelline is really killing it with face products lately. I know I’m slow on the release but if you’re looking for a subtle glow from within that’s a cream product look no further than the Maybelline Master Strobing Stick. Oh, and it’s wickedly inexpensive too!
Hannah C.
Union, NJ
Maybelline Facestudio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter 100 Light Iridescent 0.24oz uploaded by Hannah C.
Review for: Medium-Nude Glow
Anything in a stick packaging is a win in my book. Saves space in my make up bag and saves you from having to use a brush. This has a shimmery finish but it’s not something you can build on. I don’t feel like it’s even visible on my tan complexion. Wish a darker shade was available. [product:maybelline-facestudio-master-strobing-stick-illuminating-highlighter]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leonila G.
Tampico, Tamaulipas
il y a un an
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Stick™ Illuminating Highlighter ? ¿El producto ilumina intensamente en todo tipo de pieles?
Melina C. il y a 10 mois
Sii!!!Es muy bueno.Una amiga y yo tenemos pieles muy distintas y a las dos no da la misma iluminación