BY MAYBELLINE #38 in Highlighter

Now, all-over highlighting. Discover the illuminating strobe effect!

• Aqua / Water / Eau

Buy on Target*
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
Review for: Light - Iridescent
I absolutely love Maybelline Master Strobing Illuminating highlighter! I have fair skin, so the light, iridescent pink shade worked perfectly for creating that pop of highlight wherever I applied the product. However, I think this shade would work for everyone since it blends nicely and create your own desired effect. I think the amount of illumination you are looking for determines how much product you must use and how you apply it. I found that if I am looking for a more dramatic strobing effect (perfect for going out), I would apply a good amount and feather out the edges with my finger. On the other hand, for a subtler illumination/glow I applied smaller amount of product and blend it in with my finger or a soft brush. The more dramatic effect looks amazing, but the key is to not touch or blend the middle portion, otherwise it will dull it down.

I found that the liquid illuminator does not remove or mess up my foundation or concealer, making it easy to apply, feather out, and move on with your day! There is glittery iridescent effect, but the glitter is so small it looks more shimmery than anything. The liquid sets fairly quickly so keep in mind when applying. I think this is a perfect product if you are just getting into highlighters and want to play around with different effects. This is a sponsored post; Influenster provided Maybelline Master Strobing Illuminating Highlighter to me as a member of Influenster. com  #contest #gotitfree #maybellinevoxbox #voxbox

Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Review for: Light - Iridescent
I have never used liquid highlighter until today. I tried Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ Illuminating Highlighter because I recieved it complimentary from @Influenster @MaybellineNY. I like this better than the powder highlighter I usually use. Its micro-liquid formula adds radiance and dimension to my fave for an ultimate glow. I use this product three different ways, depends on what look I'm feeling each day. I mix it with my primer, or foundation for an all over radiant glow. I apply to on my checkbones, under my eyebrows, and the inner corners of my eyes when I want to bring out the high points of my face. This product is amazing. #MaybellineVoxBox #contest #free
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: Light - Iridescent
I used this product bare with no foundation and it worked amazingly! It definitely gives my face a shimmery glow and I can see myself buying this product in the feature. I'm still new to highlighters but this one is my new favorite. It goes on and comes off easily. I plan on trying it again with foundation on. I think putting it on your cheekbones makes it look more natural rather than on your nose and brows. I got this product for free from a voxbox/influenster and I'm glad I received it and was able to test it. Way to go Maybelline! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster favorite 2017 product as well
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Review for: Light - Iridescent
I love this. The lightest shade is actually light enough to highlight my skin. It's not glittery at all, just super glowy. I will actually wear this with just mascara, maybe a little concealer, and my skin looks radiant and hydrated. This product isn't hydrating, but it makes me look hydrated. Not that I need it with my oily skin. That being said, it lasts all day on my oily skin without any foundation or powder on. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because it can mess up my foundation if I'm not careful. A wet sponge is probably the best application method for over foundation for me. Otherwise I find it sets too quickly and I can see where I placed the product before blending. There will be little spots where it's intense. This could be user error on my part since I don't really use liquid highlighters with a full face of makeup. I would give it 4.5 stars, but that's not an option. This stuff is almost perfect for me though.

I received this product for free for testing and reviewing purposes.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Review for: Light - Iridescent
Master strobe illuminating highlighter in 100 light is easy to apply and blend. Maybelline Master Strobing liquid is a product I love because it matched my skin tone perfectly and a little went a long way. Maybelline Master Strobing illuminating highlighter is the first strobbing highlighter I have tested and my first time use so this is my first impressions and I will continue to buy and suggest my friends try it to. This is how it looks on my fair skin gives it just a light shiny look and a nice thin coverage
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Light - Iridescent
Irritates me when I write a long review and it doesn't take so here I go again.....I'm not one to like liquid highlighters but this sucker does exactly what it says it will....STROBES! Talk about intense! I tapped it on the skin and also rubbed it around to disburse the product. What I will say is if you want to be more natural...disburse it but you can tap it and it be extremely blinding. What I also really love about it is that a little goes a long way and if you disburse the product you can use other highlighters on top to make them pop. Usually, using anything like this will help the pop but there is something about this product that makes it better! I don't like highlighter sticks either but I really like Benefit Watts Up that I got in a beauty box. It works well as a lower layer to make the top highlighter pop. Its so expensive though and I have to say that this works just as well, isnt greasy like most liquid highlights and a little goes a long way! It's totally worth it. Not sure if I will purchase again anytime soon since a little does go a ways. Anyway, I really love it! I may have to say that I do like liquid highlights now...go figure!
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Review for: Light - Iridescent
{I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.}

I'm not much of one for brilliant, bold highlights. I prefer something more natural that gives a radiant glow. Needless to say, I was a little worried about trying this liquid strobe cream when I received it in the mail. But the first time I used it I was blown away by how easily it blended into my skin. Rather than sitting on top of my skin like so many powder highlights do, this strobe cream melts into my skin, giving me that beautiful "glow from within" look that I love. It's easy to use and a little bit goes a long way. For the price, you really can't beat it!

I apply this product onto my cheekbones by tapping it to the skin with my ring finger. I find that it's easier to blend out that way. If you really want your highlight to pop, add a little powder highlight over top of the cream for that extra WOW factor!

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this stuff! I can't stop using it. I highly recommend trying it out!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Light - Iridescent
I have been wanting to try a liquid highlighter for a while now and haven't had a chance to get one. So I was shocked when I opened my free vox box from Influenster and saw that there was a liquid highlighter from Maybelline inside! I immediately swatched it on my arm and I couldn't stop playing with the lights hitting the highlighter! It is absolutely gorgeous on a full face of make up!! THIS IS A SPONSORED POST; INFLUENSTER PROVIDED [Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter] TO ME AS A MEMBER OF INFLUENSTER.COM; #contest #gotitfree #influenster #maybellinevoxbox #voxbox #firstoneever
Amber G.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
Review for: Light - Iridescent
I normally don't use liquid highlighters, but I actually kinda liked it. The glow definitely lasted all day, which is good. I blended like a pea size amount of the highlighter in with my foundation and it definitely gave me a a glow all over my face, but I do have an oily t zone, so it was illuminated even more, which drew more attention to it and it kinda looked greasy, so if you have an oily t zone, I wouldn't recommend blending it in with your foundation. I did use it to highlight my cheek bones and it went smoothly on top of my foundation. Here's a pro tip: The highlighter does dry or set quickly, so I recommend that you blend it in right away because if you don't, it's hard to blend in. Other then that, I do like it and I will probably purchase it in the future. This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes. I was not compensated for it and all opinions on this review was all my own and it was not influenced in any way.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Light - Iridescent
 Maybelline is a great affordable brand and can be found at almost any store. This Strobing Liquid is fantastic and is available in 3 shades making it easy to match your skin tone. Its  creamy, shimmery, and pigmented so a little goes a long way. Unless you're going for the blinding look... you do you, girl!
 This can be used mixed with foundation for a subtle glow, on its own for a dewy look, or as a highlight. I have tried this mixed with foundation and it mixed very nicely and applied evenly. I also used it as a highlighter and its beautiful! Any ways you decide to use this it will blend in perfectly! This is a must have for every makeup collection!
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Does anyone know how well this product works?! I've been wanting to try an illuminating primer but have held back because I don't know what it necessarily does or if I would like it?! Any help would be appreciated on this one!?!?
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
How did it work on you other ladies?
Emily A.
Emily A.
Has anyone tried mixing this into their foundation for a more dewy look?
Sheena E.
Sheena E.
I didn't love this product.. maybe I'm not applying correctly? I rubbed a little into my cheekbones with my ring finger. Felt like I could hardly see it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
How does this compare to the strobing stick?