BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #17 in Highlighter

Discover the illuminating strobe effect. with Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ Illuminating Highlighter.  With a micro-pearl liquid formula it adds radiance and dimension to the face for the ultimate glow.

How to use/apply:

Four ways to glow: wear alone, mix with primer, mix with foundation, or spotlight high points of the face.

Step 1. Apply to desired areas of the face.
Step 2. Blend with fingertips.

Buy on Target*
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ Illuminating Highlighter
Irritates me when I write a long review and it doesn't take so here I go again.....I'm not one to like liquid highlighters but this sucker does exactly what it says it will....STROBES! Talk about intense! I tapped it on the skin and also rubbed it around to disburse the product. What I will say is if you want to be more natural...disburse it but you can tap it and it be extremely blinding. What I also really love about it is that a little goes a long way and if you disburse the product you can use other highlighters on top to make them pop. Usually, using anything like this will help the pop but there is something about this product that makes it better! I don't like highlighter sticks either but I really like Benefit Watts Up that I got in a beauty box. It works well as a lower layer to make the top highlighter pop. Its so expensive though and I have to say that this works just as well, isnt greasy like most liquid highlights and a little goes a long way! It's totally worth it. Not sure if I will purchase again anytime soon since a little does go a ways. Anyway, I really love it! I may have to say that I do like liquid highlights now...go figure!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product bare with no foundation and it worked amazingly! It definitely gives my face a shimmery glow and I can see myself buying this product in the feature. I'm still new to highlighters but this one is my new favorite. It goes on and comes off easily. I plan on trying it again with foundation on. I think putting it on your cheekbones makes it look more natural rather than on your nose and brows. I got this product for free from a voxbox/influenster and I'm glad I received it and was able to test it. Way to go Maybelline! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster favorite 2017 product as well
Amber G.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally don't use liquid highlighters, but I actually kinda liked it. The glow definitely lasted all day, which is good. I blended like a pea size amount of the highlighter in with my foundation and it definitely gave me a a glow all over my face, but I do have an oily t zone, so it was illuminated even more, which drew more attention to it and it kinda looked greasy, so if you have an oily t zone, I wouldn't recommend blending it in with your foundation. I did use it to highlight my cheek bones and it went smoothly on top of my foundation. Here's a pro tip: The highlighter does dry or set quickly, so I recommend that you blend it in right away because if you don't, it's hard to blend in. Other then that, I do like it and I will probably purchase it in the future. This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes. I was not compensated for it and all opinions on this review was all my own and it was not influenced in any way.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try a liquid highlighter for a while now and haven't had a chance to get one. So I was shocked when I opened my free vox box from Influenster and saw that there was a liquid highlighter from Maybelline inside! I immediately swatched it on my arm and I couldn't stop playing with the lights hitting the highlighter! It is absolutely gorgeous on a full face of make up!! THIS IS A SPONSORED POST; INFLUENSTER PROVIDED [Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter] TO ME AS A MEMBER OF INFLUENSTER.COM; #contest #gotitfree #influenster #maybellinevoxbox #voxbox #firstoneever
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
{I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.}

I'm not much of one for brilliant, bold highlights. I prefer something more natural that gives a radiant glow. Needless to say, I was a little worried about trying this liquid strobe cream when I received it in the mail. But the first time I used it I was blown away by how easily it blended into my skin. Rather than sitting on top of my skin like so many powder highlights do, this strobe cream melts into my skin, giving me that beautiful "glow from within" look that I love. It's easy to use and a little bit goes a long way. For the price, you really can't beat it!

I apply this product onto my cheekbones by tapping it to the skin with my ring finger. I find that it's easier to blend out that way. If you really want your highlight to pop, add a little powder highlight over top of the cream for that extra WOW factor!

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this stuff! I can't stop using it. I highly recommend trying it out!
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used liquid highlighter until today. I tried Maybelline Facestudio Master Stringing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter color light/Iridescent because I received it from @Influenster @MaybellineNY free and i like it. I used it on my checkbones. It blends better than the powder highlighters I use. It gave my check a pretty radiant glow (which I love). Its perfect on my dry medium skintone. I will be trying different things with it once I get a little more comfortable using it. It's a new part of my everday make-up. I recieved this product free from Influenster and Maybelline and I plan on purchasing this product in every shade. I highly recommend it. #MaybellineVoxBox #contest
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Maybelline is a great affordable brand and can be found at almost any store. This Strobing Liquid is fantastic and is available in 3 shades making it easy to match your skin tone. Its  creamy, shimmery, and pigmented so a little goes a long way. Unless you're going for the blinding look... you do you, girl!
 This can be used mixed with foundation for a subtle glow, on its own for a dewy look, or as a highlight. I have tried this mixed with foundation and it mixed very nicely and applied evenly. I also used it as a highlighter and its beautiful! Any ways you decide to use this it will blend in perfectly! This is a must have for every makeup collection!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Maybelline Master Strobing liquid came in my Influenster VoxBox. I have used illuminating highlighters before but usually, stick with the rose or gold toned ones. This one is White. Wasnt sure if I was ready for the strobe fad. I gave it a shot and found that the product isnt that bad, in fact its very nice! For myself I prefer more subtle makeup so I mixed a drop into my foundation and was pleased at the result. It really did give a luminous glow to my face. I also mixed a tiny amount into my matte lippy and it was gorgeous!   I can see using this to accent my brow bone also. I would suggest starting with a tiny amount and building it up as this stuff goes a long way and would be easy to over do. The tube will last me forever so I probably wont need to buy it again, but if I run out, I would buy more!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first time I used a liquid highlighter/illuminator. Honestly, I was a tad bit nervous because of it being liquid and possibly not being able to control the amount and precision but my experience went well. At first I applied the product with a average sized sponge and didn't see too much radiancy so I reapplied and I used my fingers the second time and got way better results. I was able to blend more and apply it with more precision. I did notice radiancy then. It was very bendable. I used it on my cheekbones, browbones, on my upper lip, and my nose. I loved the glow/dewy look it gave me. I would recommend to either use a small sponge or use your fingers for better results. Also using a dewy or glow setting spray and illuminating primer would give you even better results.
I received this product free for testing purposes.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I enjoy the concept, liquid highlighters aren't really my thing. For starters, this looks gorgeous and is super buildable and goes from subtle to blinding, but only on my bare skin. And I can't get away with skipping foundation. I prefer a blinding highlight, so under foundation isn't an option. And when I put it over my foundation, it's extremely pink. To the point where I thought it was moving around my foundation. I ended up applying a power highlighter over top and that covered it. I'm also someone who has oily skin and usually 'bakes' my under eye area and you can't really do that with this product unless you do it after which just dulls the shine. So this may be a great product for others, for me personally it isn't.

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster.
Sheena E.
Sheena E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't love this product.. maybe I'm not applying correctly? I rubbed a little into my cheekbones with my ring finger. Felt like I could hardly see it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
How does this compare to the strobing stick?
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How did it work on you other ladies?
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how well this product works?! I've been wanting to try an illuminating primer but have held back because I don't know what it necessarily does or if I would like it?! Any help would be appreciated on this one!?!?
Estefanny A.
Estefanny A.
Is this highlighter any good?