Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer

Maybelline's FaceStudio Master Prime Hydrate + Smooth Primer is formulated with a water-soluble base and active ingredients that refine the look and feel of skin and keep makeup in place from morning to night.

Benefits:

• Helps smooth and even out skin tone and prolong the look and wear of makeup
  • Weightless and non-oily makeup primer
  • Formulated to target a range of specific skin concerns
  • Wear alone or under foundation

How To Use
Apply all over face before foundation or wear alone for a luminous effect.

Can anyone recommend me an affordable primer? (i have dry skin and wish for a blurring effect)
Is this product a dupe for the smashbox primer? ?
Start your review of Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer!
Product Highlights
“...t-zone. this primer feels really nice and smooth without feeling or looking greasy. it felt hydrating and smooth on the dry areas of my face and helped prevent any flakiness that usually goes on if i use a matte primer with a matte foundation. it didn't seem to do too much to increase the longevity of my foundation, but i just like using primers to have one more layer of product between my skin and my foundation. there's no noticeable smell, and it comes out looking and feeling like a white lotion. i probably won't get much use out of it in the summer when my entire complexion gets oily, but i'll certainly bring it out again in the colder, drier months!” in reviews
“...foundation from clinging to them. it felt really similar to smashboxes hydrating primer!” in reviews
Paris
Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer uploaded by Jullie V.
Review for: Hydrate + Smooth
OMG, you guys… I totally totally would recommend this to anybody looking for a pore filling primer. This primer helps the foundation actually last on for ever! And it does help with reducing fine lines on smile lines or on forehead! I love this product.
Las Cruces, NM
Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer uploaded by Mary B.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
I didn’t expect to like this product because it’s drug store brand (and I’m a snob) but it was really good. It has a sticky type feel like milk, even though it’s packaged like Smashbox. I accidentally forgot it on the day I meant to wear it and then wore it the next day and I can see/feel a distinct difference in how my foundation was mattified versus felt wet (on the day I didn’t wear it). My makeup didn’t move even though it’s still hot here in the desert and I had to drive around town. You can see my pores in the photo (I didn’t want to edit it for the review) so I’m not sure about the “pore” effect it’s supposed to have but I also am very sparing with primers. I liked this and I will use it again. I got this with the influencer PayPal promotion, so it was not complimentary but I did get money off.
La Vergne, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
Decent primer. I can't say it did much to blur or minimize my pores but it did keep help my makeup last longer and kept my oils at bay for longer than usual. Many say it's a dupe for the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - similar packaging and feel. I personally like Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer better and it's more affordable. It does have that slippery silicone feel so I wouldn't recommend if you don't like that. Otherwise, I would recommend.
Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer uploaded by dayle P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
Love this primer. Feels oily, goes on nice, need just a fab and it moves over your whole face and the oil just desolves right into your skin for a perfectly primed look that blurs pores and is concealer, and foundation ready! They have all sorts of different kinds. Age defying, etc. I just bought the original and figured I'd play it by ear, being as this is my first makeup primer purchase. Works well, and definitely doesnt make your skin oily despite the consistency of it! It's not at all sticky, it's weightless and glides in your skin so smoothly!
Houston
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
I'm new to makeup and a friend recommended this brand / product to me. It works so well for me! It doesn't dry my face out or cause my foundation to look funny after a while of wearing. It goes on smooth and feels nice on my skin, not too oily or drying like some others. It also hasn't made me break out, so that's a win.also I really like this, it’s an inexpensive alternative to the more pricey brands and it’s very smooth and lightweight. A little goes a long way. I have fairly red skin and this helps quite a bit.
Pullman, WA
Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blur + Redness Control
I have really dry skin and this does moisturize my skin before I put on my make up; however, I do not find that it evens out my complexion anymore than basic lotion would. It doesn’t work that well as a primer, and I have to add a spray primer to my face before I use this or else my foundation will go on terribly. It did help a little with controlling the redness, but not enough for me to want to buy it again.  [product:pack-of-2-maybelline-facestudio-master-prime-primer-makeup,-blur-redness-control1.0-fl-oz]
Brooklyn
There’s nothing wrong with this primer, really, except the fact that I didn’t notice too much of a difference in the way my foundation looks over it. It kind of erased my fine lines around my mouth, but my foundation moved around a lot over it. I give this three stars only because I haven’t tried it with another foundation and it could’ve been the foundation’s formula that was the problem. This is good for erasing fine lines but not much else.
Quincy, MA
Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer uploaded by Kate L.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
Definitely the best primer I have ever used! I have lots of acne scars and large pores and it has worked great at covering them up! Always my go to underneath foundation! Has such a great brightening and smoothing effect, I don't think I would ever use anything else! I always get crazy complements on how good my skin looks whenever I use this!!
Dawsonville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Hydrate + Smooth
I'm a huge fan of Elf primers, super affordable and amazing results. BUT, I went out on a wimb and bought this primer and I'm SO glad I did! It's really super affordable just like the Elf. But, i really feel like this did a much better job. It filled in my little fine lines. It really did hydrate my skin, and put a great soft finish on my face to prep for foundation! Im extremely happy and blown away by this primer! Deff recommend!
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
I was destined to discover this!  I bought this is in a moment of desperation.   I couldn't get to a Sephora and this is all CVS had that I was willing to try at a low cost.  It's really good!  It's a gel with a "powdery" finish.  Does a great job at blurring pores and keeping skin matte especially in the T-zone.  I wear it alone and I'm happy.  Maybe it's my skin....maybe it's Maybelline!

316 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle
il y a 8 jours
Sylvia P. • il y a 5 jours
Yeees on 100 % i recommend it to everyone with normal to dry skin 🥰.
21 robin lane lavonia ga