MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersMaybelline
Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 024oz

Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz

GLOW WITH AN ALL OVER HOLOGRAPHIC HIGHLIGHTER

Maybelline FaceStudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter's prismatic pearl pigments blend brilliantly on the skin for an ultra-dazzling holographic makeup effect.

Benefits:

• Shimmering kaleidoscopic-style pearl powder
  • Infused with high-impact iridescent pigments
  • Create the dreamy unicorn highlighting effect with this shimmer highlighter

how is the pigment ? ? ✨?
Does this look chalky or leave a white cast?
Does it make your face oily ?
Start your review of Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz!
Product Highlights
...me i’m a warm light skin girl and it’s just too bright and white on my face . it is creamy and it does have sparkling and it doesn’t cost that muchin reviews
i was really excited for this to be holographic. it's a pretty highlighter but i think can be a little too powdery, plus very glittery which causes some fall out. it gives a nice glow but i'm not a fan of overly glittery highlighters. if you like glitter, i'd recommend. in reviews
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 050
This is another product by Maybelline that I have a few shades of. Whether you want a bold highlight or just a little glow these are perfect and yet again super affordable.
Anette V.
Addison, TX
Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz uploaded by Anette V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 050
Beautiful, frosty highlighter. It leaves your face looking super luminous. It does have flecks of glitter that are noticeable but it does look nice on the skin, if you apply it with a damp brush. It is more for light-medium skin tones!
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz uploaded by Amber C.
My daily highlighter. This is my girl I absolutely love this. It a white highlighter with sparkles of pink but very light sparkles. I feel like I shine everyday cause of this highlighter. It does stay on all day with one application but I like my tune up so I personally apply more half way during the day. Just so elegant.
Morgan J.
Chester, NH
The product was kinda powdery and chalky. It didn't have a glow which is what I prefer instead it had multiple shades of noticeable sparkles. I think it could be good on top of eyeshadow or for an occasion you purposely want a lot of sparkle on your face, but not for an everyday highlighting glowy look
amanda L.
Fayetteville, NC
Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz uploaded by amanda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 050
I love this. The color is amazing. Goes on like a dream and stays in place. Gives an almost wet finish. I use this a lot. One of my favorite highlighters. Its got some pale pink and peach undertones. Try it so worth it.
Lea C.
Hackleburg
I may have gotten a bad one given other reviews... however I hated this one... It was blotchy, did not apply on my skin, sunk into my pours, and it all just stuck together and clumped up... hate it. Would not buy again.
Nupur G.
Newark, DE
Review for: 050
Well I actually loved it. I rather used it as a eye shadow and it gave a brilliant holographic look. Easy to blend. Now the thing I didn’t like is the fall out. As it says you get what you pay for. But this is a pretty color
Rebecca O.
I wasn't too impressed with the Maybelline Master holographic product from the get go. At first glance, in the actual packaging the product looks beautiful but when I swatched it I was let down. ): The swatch was super chalky and there was lots of glitter in the product. The description of the product says that it can be built up for more of an effect but I felt that was not the case. When I tried to build the product up it seemed like the second layer was reducing the original layer of product which sounds weird but that's what it seemed like. I must say I was surprised that when the product was being applied it wasn't as chalky as when it was being swatched so that's a plus but in all honesty I wouldn't use this as a highlight. I did however find it useful as an eyeshadow and even used it as an eyebrow and innercorner highlight. I thank Maybelline and influenster for letting me review this product but I don't think it's something I would purchase on my own.
Eric W.
Lithonia, GA
Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz uploaded by Eric W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 100
I really love this highlighter. I don’t use baked/set highlighters like that because I have some texture on my cheeks so I try to limit my usage. But this highlighter here looks amazing on my complexion!
Mony N.
This is an absolutely beautiful shade. There are many holographic highlighters out there, but this one is very well made. Not glittery at all. A real nice shimmer. It's easy to apply and blends out well. It does need a bit of layering, but that keeps you from going overboard. This shade would look better on very fair to light skin tones rather than my medium-tan complexion.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheryl R.
Granite City
il y a 2 ans
Maybelline Facestudio Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter - 0.24oz ? Has anyone used this? How is it and how long does it stay?
Tori W. il y a 3 mois
This one is one of my favorites!
Ingrid V.
Kenner, LA
il y a 2 ans
Stephanie W. il y a 2 ans
Yes I own a couple of them and love them. They are really pigmented from the drugstore