BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Microfine translucent powder sets, mattifies, blurs and smoothes for an undetectable finish. Creates soft-focus effect as it sets makeup.

• Talc
  • Silica
  • Dimethicone F.I.L. D177986/1

• What are some good drug store setting powders for oily skin???? M...3 Answers
  • Does this product have flashback? I saw that there was silica in ...2 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the Fit Me Loose Finishin...2 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Back when I was a little naive beauty guru wannabe (let’s be real, still am 💁🏽‍♀️) I thought this stuff was the bees knees... I was so wrong. I didn’t understand what a “flash test” was and therefore had no idea how bad I would look in pictures after using this so often. I would bake under my eyes and then set my whole face using this powder and the superfine grain made my face SO SOFTTTT but in pics, I was like a ghost 😩😭 maybe it could work well for someone of super fair skin tone but for me, I’ll need to stick to silica-free nude toned setting powders from now on.
Jessica T.
Let me start by saying I have dry/sensitive skin. I use setting powders very lightly and I don’t bake.
First, this setting powder goes on nicely and does set the face, however, it has major flashback so beware of using it if you are going to be taking flash photos.

Secondly, there is something in this powder that makes my eyes water and my nose run like crazy! Every time I have used this powder this happens, my face also starts to feel itchy. I’m not sure what ingredient I’m sensitive to, so I don’t recommend this if you have sensitivities.

The powder doesn’t lighten anything so it is translucent but I do not like this powder at all for myself. I gave it 2 stars because it does set the face and it is translucent.

I definitely don’t recommend this powder.

An alternative I recommend is the Milani Prep Set and Go powder, it does a wonderful job at setting my face. The best part about it is no itching/running/watering.
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
Does this set your makeup? Yes. Does it do a pretty good job? Yes. Is it a product I would ever purchase again? Probably not. It's super white and fine which is okay, it does a fine job with setting makeup. The one and only problem I have is it has a big flash back so be careful when taking flash photos. I think Maybelline has better powders out there so this really doesn't cut it for me.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I was able to try this in a set I got at Ulta. It is a super fine setting powder. I love how soft it is. I get very little to no flash back with it and it keeps my makeup wearing all day. I bought it in the set but it is also sold alone. It works great and feels good to the skin its only drawback is that it does flow out of the container easily and so I like to give it a few shakes and then just take my brush to what is sticking to the lid so that I don't get too much product on at once.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
I went through this product sooo fast because I loved it so much! I used it to set my make-up, as one of the final steps, and it works to hold your make up all day! I would use this everyday, and even on nights out so I never had to worry about checking up on my make up all day long! This product does not have any smell, which is very much appriciated, as it does not irritate anyone with a smell irritation. I recommend this powder for very oily skin, such as mine, because it keeps oils at bay pretty easily! It's very easy to apply, and doesn't have an overcast of white, as some setting powders do. I also reccomend this for any skin color! I have tanned skin and this blends in so nicely. This product does miss points because it has an odd flashback. But as long as you aren't using high def cameras with bright flash, your makeup will look flawless all day long! Great product overall :)
Paula P.
Bridge City
I don’t love this product but I don’t hate it either. It is finely milled and feels somewhat silky on the skin and it is easy to apply. After a few hours of wear, I just don’t feel like it keeps my face as matte as I would like. Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix™ Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder
Sayde F.
One of the best drug store setting powders I've used. Keeps that soft supple skin look in place with out creasing. It doesnt always keep up with my combo skin type which is an issue I have with alot of products not just setting powders. But I learned to deal with it and accept that it's always going to be an issue. But this powder is very light weight, easy to apply and so much product for a cheap price
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Holy moly! This product dried out my under eyes so badly that you could see every single line. It didn’t work with any of the concealers that I had. It made my under eye look absolutely awful! I would not recommend this product to anybody even though it is a good price and there are tons of beauty gurus that have suggested it. If you’re older and you have any wrinkles under your eyes, stay away!
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Samantha B.
Does anyone know if this powder is really any good? I really want to get it.
Kaitlynn A.
Livingston, Tx
Is this good for "baking"?
Anyelin C.
Is this worth purchasing?
Lindsey S.
Does this work well for setting under eye concealer and foundation?
Hannah W.
I don't like to spend a lot on products like this, and I usually like Maybelline, but I've had problems with setting powders. My skin is classic combination, can be very oily and very dry. Is this the best option for me or should I try a bit of a better quality brand?