BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Setting Spray

Lock in makeup for a long-lasting finish with our translucent wear-boosting setting spray. Prevents color fading and makeup from melting.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I am not sure on the specifics of proper application of this. Is ...4 Answers
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this Master Fix by Maybelline until my Luminess wear boosting stay comes in, it's been ok, I hold about 8 to 10 inches away, and I give about 3 to 4 quick spritz's with eyes closed of course. It does a pretty good job, you have to be carefully about applying to much or to close!! But it does get the job done when your in a pinch. I don't think I'll be re-purchasing, it's just my opinion I've used better and once I found Luminess airbrush make-up I've become a Luminess Air addict!! I love every product I order from them! To me if your even starting to show signs of aging there's just no other makeup that can touch Luminess, I applied to my teenager and she was just stunning!! What i would have give to had Luminess Air air brush system when I was young! Their setting spray is the absolute best so I might be a bit spoiled, lol!!!
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't had any problems with this setting spray, but it certainly is not the best I have ever tried. It is not a fine mist like some other sprays so you have to be careful and make sure you are spray a good few inches away from your face. It does what it is supposed to do, which is to set my makeup and last all day - I have no complaints about that!
JoAnna L.
Mount holly , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products isn't for me! I gave it 3 stars for 3 reason.. 1st, for the price you get a lot for product. 2nd, the packaging is nice for drug store. And 3rd, the sprayer it's self is pretty good not my favorite as it could spray a little more evenly and not to heavy. As it leaves big drops of the product unevenly on my face. But the reason I won't repurchase this is because I don't like the smell, I feel like I'm spraying hair spray on my face! It actually feels stiff and dry on my face after it dries. Also to me it doesn't prolong my makeup and make it last all day. If anything It makes my makeup breakup and separate. Also it doesn't get rid of the powdery look which is what I am looking for as I have very dry skin and hate having the powdery look. Not worth your money!
Kayla P.
Medina
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t really like the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray because I feel like it didn’t do a lot. It didn’t really make my makeup last longer it just made it look fresh and that’s all it really did. I won’t be buying this product again unfortunately.
Lucy V.
Atkins, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ recently purchased this product and I️ found it quite nice. It is a pretty great one but I️ personally prefer the Milani Make it Last setting spray. The odor on this one is definitely not my favorite but it is very economical and does the job just fine. Picked mine up at Walmart!
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous boosting spray. I can depend on them to keep my makeup looking beautiful.My go to product.
Trusted product with high quality.
I purchased this product at my online beauty store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve not used another setting spray so I don’t have a comparison I find this fragrance of the setting spray to be fresh. It would be nice if it diffused more than sprayed liquid. I’m a repeat buyer. Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best product out there and I probably won't buy it again. The smell is the worst part. And it really only holds your makeup in place maybe 30 minutes. I don't like how it makes my face feel after using it either. It leaves my skin almost oily.
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
Does this setting spray leave a matte or dewey finish?
leslie v.
I'm not sure what a setting spray does can someone explain the purpose of a setting spray? Also is this a good brand? Does it actually do what it's suppose to?
Ale D.
Is this a good dupe for the Urban Decay one?
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
I've always wanted to use a setting spray but never knew where to start. I was going to start with drugstore Brands and saw this product. I don't wear makeup often, only when I usually have an event to go to. would this be good for going to a summer wedding with a long day and night of drinking and dancing?
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
I've never used a setting spray before - what does it do for me that would make me want to use it?