Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray

Lock in makeup for a long-lasting finish with our translucent wear-boosting setting spray. Prevents color fading and makeup from melting.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Propanediol
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • Tocopherol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

can I get this product for testing
what do you think this product ?
Start your review of Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...time. one of the things that i found as con was how it doesn't have a matte finish.” in reviews
San Diego
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray uploaded by Maria J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t like this setting spray at all. The smell of this product is very strong. When I use this spray it feels as if I am putting hair spray on my face. This setting spray makes your face feel hard which is due to all the alcohol that it contains. The dispenser is very big leaving drops of product on your makeup. The packaging is convenient and a really good size. My makeup does last when I use this but overall I wouldn’t buy this again. Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray
Canisteo
This setting spray is very good. It sets and locks your makeup in all day. I have worn this over my drugstore foundations and high-end foundations and they both look flawless with this on top. You can wear your makeup for a 16 hour day and this spray will lock it in the whole time, no to mention it is super cheap. I would highly recommend this setting spray. Maybelline Facestudio® Master Fix Wear-Boosting Setting Spray
Aurora, CO
ALL TIME FAVORITE. All of Maybellines setting sprays are amazing. I have dry to combination skin and I feel that this is the first setting spray I’ve ever found and not ended up switching from since the first time I tried it. I’ve been using it religiously for about a year and I hope they never get rid of it. It’s my holy grail for sure. The finish is perfect - leaves just enough of a dewy finish and just enough of a matte finish. It’s perfect!
I purchased this product after using a "high end" setting spray that costs maybe 20 dollars more, and let me tell you, this spray is amazing. My makeup stays on ALL DAY. Even after I leave church...If you're a church girl, you know about church tears and holy ghost sweats! It's an awesome product. Maybe a bit pricier that some other drug store brands' setting spray, but well worth it, and last quite a while.
Raynham, MA
The spray is a super fine mist, which I love. It doesn’t really have a scent, which I also love. It’s very very mild but, sorta floral. It’s dries down pretty quickly. It doesn’t make your face terribly matte, which is awesome. But, if you’re looking for a setting spray that’s going to majorly mattify, this isn’t the one. It made my makeup stay put & look wonderful from 4 am til 4 pm!
Fort Bragg , NC
This helps my makeup last so long! I am a new mommy & days that I have time to do my makeup, this product is a lifesaver! I spray a good amount on my face, air it out & right before it dries up completely, I take a damp beauty blender and press the rest into my skin! Recommend to anyone looking for a budget-friendly setting spray that needs a long-lasting look!
Littleton , MA
I have like 4 of these in my makeup collection! I dont normally buy high end setting spray unless it's the Urban Decay all nighter! This one is great! The spray is nice, but make sure if to try the spray before you apply to face because I have had some in the past that were full on. It doesnt mess up my makeup underneath. It keeps my makeup on and in place all day!
Cheektowaga, NY
I didn’t like this setting spray. I used it with the setting powder from the same line (Master Fix) and my makeup wouldn’t stay on. I used it until it was gone and I only had a few times where my makeup actually didn’t move. Maybe they need a stronger formula or maybe my face is too oily for these products (setting powder included), who knows.
This is the best setting spray I've tried so far. My foundation still rubs off, but that might be because my skin is pretty oily. My eye makeup used to always melt off like an hour after putting it on, but I have not had that problem since I've been using this setting spray. So it's a win in my book. I would definitely recommend this product.
Pflugerville, TX
This works however the sprayer is too thick? It lets large water droplets out. So you have to be careful. I tried to shake it up well before spraying to see it that helped, alas it did not. You have to go back with a damp beauty sponge and blot bc if you leave the water droplet it will mess up your smooth makeup! I prefer a fine mist.

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Port Richey, FL
il y a 3 mois
delia T. • il y a 2 mois
Personaly its ok not the best