BY MAYBELLINE #25 in Contouring Kits

Contour for structure. Highlight to enhance. A sculpted, V-shaped face, now in an easy glide!

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate

• I've only used powder contours. What do you prefer? Powder vs. Cr...5 Answers
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
New to contouring? Contour & highlight sticks will be your best friend when it comes to learning the technique. You always want to apply cream products, and contour sticks are generally a cream formula, before you apply your powders; this gives someone a little wiggle room for error without having to wipe your face clean completely. Maybe you applied too much? Too little? Dragged it down a little too far? Didn’t drag it down far enough? Not enough pigmentation? You’ll be able to go back with powders and clean up your mistakes, whether it’s adding more contour powder products to re-define the contour, or lighten it up with loose powder if you went a little heavy handed.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Deep
I love the actual product and use it almost daily without any sort of base make up. I have a ton of freckles and don't like covering them with foundation, using a powder contour without a makeup base like foundation for it to stick to doesn't really work so I was looking for something I could put directly onto the skin. The contour side of works perfectly for my purpose, but I find no use in the highlight side. I hate how it is one stick, it makes the product harder to use. If this product were double ended or the highlight and contour came as two separate products it would have received 5 stars.
Laura J.
Review for: Light
I like the idea of this contour/highlight stick because it’s all in one tube, there’s no need to carry around 2 products. One think I didn’t like was that you have to be careful when applying because you might get highlight and contour where you don’t want them. Then you have to wipe off and blend out and it becomes a mess. The product blends out fairly nicely with a beauty blender, but I don’t think it does well if you want a nice contoured nose. It kinda rubs away and becomes invisible.
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Medium, Deep
Sigh.... I usually love everything by Maybelline but unfortunately this was not a product I loved and therefor not a product for me. I love the concept of having a contour and highlight in one stick. However as a highlight and contour queen I found this hard to use without smearing both of them together. The color selections also did nothing for my skin tone. I tried both medium and dark and neither looked good with my foundation. It was either to light and ashy or just non existent and looked like my foundation. Which was a no go for me. This product runs for about $7.99.  What I can say which is why I gave it the second star is that the consistency of the product is super smooth and felt silky to the touch. I can't imagine this working for someone with super oily skin.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
4 stars for functionality and quality, probably would give this 5 if they gave more product! I've always been a powder contour girl but out on a whim I purchased this bad baby at ULTA and now cream contouring is like my favorite go to in the whole wide world of makeup! I found with several contour sticks from different brands that the hilight would go pink and the contour way to warm on my light skin, they nailed the perfect shades for light skin with this sick. The contour goes on more of an ashy color and hilight is just right! Both colors provide believable radiance and depth to my face. I love this thing and will continue to replace it as I run out!
Casey M.
penacook, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick is easy to use and the pigment is decent. The only problem is when you are trying to contour and highlight, the other shade sometimes got mixed in and it made the contour not as efficient. It also does not last very long and when I ran out I was surprised because Ive never had any of my makeup run out that fast, even some of the samples I get last longer!
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Review for: Light
I loathe this product. I've given it so many chances and I decided today to throw it in the trash. It rarely blends- but when it does, it takes my foundation clear off my face! This is NOT because of the foundation I use, either. I've used drug store and I've used high-end..and this contour does not work and most of the time I have to remove my makeup and start again! I've tried applying it and blending with blending brushes and a beauty blender..no success. I definitely do not recommend this product to anyone- save your money.
Monica T.
Review for: Medium
I watched a tutorial and wanted to try contouring. This product looked real simple- and it is! The package gives you recommendations on how to use it,which were really helpful for this newbie. The consistency is really creamy, which helps with the spreading. The only thing, is that I find myself using one side more than the other, so the stick gets uneven.
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
Review for: Medium
I bought this last year, but I didn't use it so much. I love contouring but with this I didn't have a good relationship. The packaging is very nice, easy to carry with you, I bought in a drugstore and the price was pretty cheap. It's doesn't give the effect I want... it doesn't look like blended properly. And I'm using a good brush for that.. I know people that are in love with that... so maybe it's just my problem.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay and I liked it at 1st. untill it started smudging together and then I couldn't get a clean fresh contour would not buy again in my opinion it wasn't worth my money they end up mixing in the middle and it sucks if u use one side more the the other cause then it will break off ..
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I've only used powder contours. What do you prefer? Powder vs. Cream?
Jennifer L.
How good is this product? I have been seeing so many ads about it but I'm not sure whether to purchase it or not. Is this good for beginners?
Beth-Annie W.
Exeter, United Kingdom
How can I blend this product out properly so it doesn't look badly done? I used a beauty blender first time x
Christy S.
Fultonham, OH
I was wondering if this is easy to you use? I'm a beginner but want to try this because it looks so simple.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?