MakeupFace MakeupContouringMaybelline
Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 035oz

Contour in a New York minute. Three blendable and buildable shades help shape, define, and highlight the face for foolproof contouring. Facestudio® Master Contour. Learn face contouring with this easy-to-use makeup palette. This easy-to-use 3-step contouring kit features bronzer, blush, and highlighter shades and an angled contour brush. The blendable and buildable shades allow you to customize your look. Suitable for any skill level thanks to Maybelline’s foolproof contouring education (included).

How To Use/Apply:

Learn how to shape, define, and highlight your face. Step 1. CONTOUR to shape and define. Use the narrow side of the brush. Blend bronzer in a “3” shape along the hairline and jawline and under the cheekbones. Step 2. BLUSH to accentuate cheeks. Use the wide side of the brush. Apply blush onto the cheekbones above bronzer and blend. Step 3. HIGHLIGHT for an illuminating effect. Sweep a finger above cheekbones and on the center of the forehead, chin and, bridge of the nose.

TALC SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE TRIISOSTEARIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM STEARATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ALUMINA SILICA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TIN OXIDE MAGNESIUM SILICATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 45410 / RED 27 CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE ] F.I.L. D177134/1

Pigmenta mucho,,Que textura tiene,servirá para el día a dia ?
I'm looking for a good contour and blush is this palette good enough?
I have fairy skin. Is it good for me?
Start your review of Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz!
Product Highlights
great for beginners in the contouring world. easy to practice with and understand. in reviews
this palette is a great contouring set for a light to fair skin tone i bought this at walmart for about $8 the hightlight is a really light hightlight,the blush is a really pinky tone, & the contour shade blends really well....in reviews
...recommend it as it dosent keep you a glow but mainly looks like chalky powder on your cheekbones.👍🏼in reviews
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by Teagan M.
This is a great set. The colors are buildable to get the look you want. The contour shade is warm toned on my fair skin, so it does act more like bronzer on me if I use more product. I can pull it off as a contour transition shade or even as a contour if I use it lightly. The colors are very pigmented and go on very smoothly. They have a nice creamy texture to them and blend well. I would suggest starting with a light amount and build it up from there for your desired look. I'm not the best at swatches, so please keep that in mind when looking at my pics. I have also used these colors on my eyes and even my lips. It is affordable and I would recommend this! 💜
avery B.
Overland Park, KS
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by avery B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light to Medium
I liked this product! It was a very good starter for when I started contouring my face! The shades are really pretty! It stays on pretty well and is also a great travel size since it’s all in one! It looked alright on my face but there are definitely better products but great price!
Paula S.
Bedford, TX
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by Paula S.
Review for: Light to Medium
I absolutely love the colors and the natural look of this contouring kit. It's good on my skin, it doesn't feel heavy like so many other kinds. I will continue using it!
diaced C.
Worth, IL
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by diaced C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light to Medium
I really like the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit. It has the three products you need to contour: Blush, Bronzer & Highlighter. There’s quite a large amount of product at an affordable price. The only negative was that there where only two shades to choose from. I purchased the light one & it has worked great for my skin tone. The colors are very easy to blend & go on smoothly. The highlighter is not very blinding so great for everyday wear. The only thing that did not work for me was the brush that was included.
Abbie W.
Charleston, WV
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by Abbie W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light to Medium
This is one of my go to pallets for blush, bronzer, and as you can tell by the picture highlighter. Literally hit the pan on that one! This is my first pallet of this type but will buy another one soon and it will be one of my go tos for life! Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz
Julieta G.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by Julieta G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
If I could give this product more start I would! Its my favorite part of mu makeup. Definitely its super easy for beginners who don’t know much about make up! On the back it has step by step how to use it!!
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by Jenissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light to Medium
I love this! As you can tell I already hit pan! It’s great for an everyday look or just to give you a little contour on the face! It’s super affordable and light weight! I definitely recommend for a drugstore bronzer!
alexandra R.
Providence
Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Face Contouring Kit 20 Medium to Deep 0.35oz uploaded by alexandra R.
Review for: Light to Medium
This is one of my favorite on the go products, fits well right into my bag, and has a highlighter contour, & blush all in one. For the price defiantly worth it! I love it and would absolutely buy it again!
tyeshia G.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Light to Medium
I love this product, the highlight in it is my favorite it looks perfect on my skin before and after the sun shines on my face.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
The brush it came with was not the best but brushes that come with kits usually do. It's affordable and the quality is nice. I really like this product it works well. I wish the highlight stayed on longer and brighter but that's just me I love a heavy highlight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica P.
W Melbourne, FL
il y a un an
warveen Y. il y a un an
since you’re experimenting, it’d be best to start with powder contours and then work your way into trying creme!