2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #13 in Contouring Kits

Contour in a New York minute. Three blendable and buildable shades help shape, define, and highlight the face for foolproof contouring.

• Talc

Shahara N.
Shahara N.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Medium to Deep
I have tan skin (foundation type is like "honey" or something), and I don't know how to contour but I wanted to try so I brought this pallet set for $9.99 from Walmart. That's not a bad price for starting out. I like that this pallet gives you instructions on how to contour your face, how to angle your brush to apply it, and what spots should be contoured and highlighted. The application is really easy since it's powder, it goes right on your face. For people who are saying that it doesn't really show on the face, I recommend really putting a lot of powder on your brush and following the angles at which it tells you to angle your brush- that will make all the difference I promise! For contour I usually do three to five strokes under the cheekbone into the hairline to get a nice dark line. Three strokes for jawline. Two to three stokes is good for my blush application, and one to two strokes is good for highlighting my nose, chin, forehead and face-in each spot. I blend all three after applying and I get strong contours and highlighting and the color of all three (including the blush) can still be seen as I wear it throughout the day. I really love this pallet, be sure to try it out. It does its job, and I receive many compliments on how well blended and applied my makeup is. Another fave for my collection.
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
I've been itching to learn how to contour for, like, ever. I spotted an ad for this Maybelline Master Contour kit and thought this would be the ticket to easy, effortless contouring. Honestly: I really like the shades in this kit. The bronze is a nice shade, though it might be a bit dark for my rather pale complexion. The blush is a very faint cotton candy-esque shade, which looks gorgeous on. It's the kind of shade that would look good on any skin tone since it has a slight shimmer to it. The real MVP here: the highlighter. Wow. I love the way this looks alone, with the rest of the master kit, and with my other makeup products when I'm not feeling a complete contour look. Subtle, but still noticeable for a dewy look. As a review fiend, I read everything I could get my hands on about this before I committed. I gave it 4/5 because of the supplied brush, not the product itself. The brush was a bit stiff and went on about a subtle as a sharpie on a sheet of paper. I used my own brushes and made this work very well. If you want a good beginners contour kit, this is definitely it. Simple, easy...just make sure you have your own brushes.
Anna P.
Anna P.
I really love the blush and highlighter in this palette. The blush is a really beautiful bright pink color and it's super pigmented. Almost too pigmented, be careful about how much you use, otherwise it WILL look clowny, so just be careful. The highlighter is absolutely perfect. It's just pigmented enough to really do its job, but not so bright that it looks silly. I really love it, it has a great subtle glow. The real problem with this palette comes from the contour color; it's just far too warm and orangey to really be a contour. A contour should look like a shadow, thus, it shouldn't be orange and bright. Overall, considering I love 2/3 of this, I'd say it's a good palette. If you need a new blush/highlight duo, I'd recommend it, but if you need a good contour color, look elsewhere.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light to Medium
Very nice palette - probably the best drugstore contour set out there right now! It's great because the contour shade looks beautiful on pale skin, it's easy to apply and blend (and the brush that's included works pretty well), and it looks very natural. This powder is also very forgiving, so you can layer as much or as little as you want to get your shade just right. The fact that it comes with a pretty rosey pink blush is a plus too, because it completes the look. My one complaint is that I wish the highlighter wasn't so shimmery - if it were more matte, I think I would've given this palette five stars. However, if you're going to buy a drugstore palette over a high-end one, make sure it's this one!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I love this product. The powders are soft, finely killed, and very blendable. I tend to use this when I am running late, and I don't have to think about which products to grab next. Three excellent powders are all contained in one nice package. The contour is a good contour shade for my fair skin, and it also works to work warm up my face as a bronzer. The blush is a beautiful pink color that is easy to apply and just looks nice. The powder highlight is great too. It isn't the most in-your-face, but it draws attention to the cheekbones nicely. The only bad part about the palette is the brush that comes with it.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
My initial thoughts on this were pretty bad. I got this for a Christmas gift and I immediately assumed I would ONLY use the blush, because I have a nice contour and highlight palette already. I thought there was no way a cheap palette like this could go up against my big palette! I thought the highlight would be dull and the contour would be mediocre. I recently said 'what the heck?!' and went ahead and gave them a try. Boy was I wrong! The highlight isn't BLINDING, but it's fantastic for a more natural look. The contour was also the perfect color for me! 5 stars and definitely recommend.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Light to Medium
The product I'm reviewing is the Maybelline Master Contour by Face Studio in the shade 10 which is Light to Medium. It is a powder formula which essentially is to contour the face. It includes the contour, blush, and highlight for the face. One of the issues I've encountered is the brush it comes with. The tiny brush does not work unless you plan to use it to highlight and contour the nose. The brush I ended up using it with is the E.L.F. Face Contour Brush. I would rate the product 8 out of 10 due to the fact that the little brush is useless and you end up using a lot of product.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Review for: Light to Medium
This palette was my intro to contouring. It makes it so easy to learn how to contour your face without looking like you're crazy. Now that I've been using this for a few months and I've ventured into cream contours, I still pull this little palette out to gently intensify my contour before setting my face. The blush shade is super pretty. The only thing I don't really love is the highlight shade. It's a little weak and needs more pigmentation but that could just be how the product shows up on my skin. I reach for my NYX Strobe of Genius palette when I need a nice highlight shade.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: Medium to Deep
I was walking the makeup aisle in Target when I found this. I was unsure of this pallet because it's a drugstore contour pallet. I bought it , I believe it was $10.00 but I'm not sure I liked it. the contour color was very powdery, the fall out created a mess on my foundation. after I cleaned it up I used the blush it was a bad color on my cheeks. The highlight is perfect though. so the contour is too powdery but a nice color, the blush slides on easy and blends well, and the highlight is a nice shade way to blend
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Light to Medium
I really like this Maybelline Contour pallet. It is so convenient to have all you need to contour in one little pallet, even the brush. I have fair skin and was worried this wouldn't look natural, but I found that it blends very nicely. It gives me a nice light glow that still looks natural and healthy. Plus I thought that the price was great for something that really works. It is also easy to use and has a guide on the back if you're not sure. Great contour pallet for such an affordable price!
Bani S.
Bani S.
I've heard that the bronzer isn't that great..what do you think ?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Does this work well on fair skin? I would love to try this but don't want it to look too intense on my skin tone
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Is this worth the buy . I love the pink shade . Pros?
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I been wanting to explore more on blushes and new products. How does this product for you guys?
Carolina P.