Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit

Contour in a New York minute. Three blendable and buildable shades help shape, define, and highlight the face for foolproof contouring. Facestudio® Master Contour. Learn face contouring with this easy-to-use makeup palette. This easy-to-use 3-step contouring kit features bronzer, blush, and highlighter shades and an angled contour brush. The blendable and buildable shades allow you to customize your look. Suitable for any skill level thanks to Maybelline’s foolproof contouring education (included).

How To Use/Apply:

Learn how to shape, define, and highlight your face. Step 1. CONTOUR to shape and define. Use the narrow side of the brush. Blend bronzer in a “3” shape along the hairline and jawline and under the cheekbones. Step 2. BLUSH to accentuate cheeks. Use the wide side of the brush. Apply blush onto the cheekbones above bronzer and blend. Step 3. HIGHLIGHT for an illuminating effect. Sweep a finger above cheekbones and on the center of the forehead, chin and, bridge of the nose.

TALC SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE TRIISOSTEARIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM STEARATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ALUMINA SILICA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TIN OXIDE MAGNESIUM SILICATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 45410 / RED 27 CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE ] F.I.L. D177134/1

I'm looking for a good contour and blush is this palette good enough?
I have fairy skin. Is it good for me?
Pros and cons of this product?
Start your review of Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit!
Product Highlights
“great for beginners in the contouring world. easy to practice with and understand. ” in reviews
“this palette is a great contouring set for a light to fair skin tone i bought this at walmart for about $8 the hightlight is a really light hightlight,the blush is a really pinky tone, & the contour shade blends really well....” in reviews
“...recommend it as it dosent keep you a glow but mainly looks like chalky powder on your cheekbones.👍🏼” in reviews
S Portsmouth, KY
Review for: Light to Medium
This was one of the first “drugstore” brand contouring kit I had tried. I have always loved Maybelline as a brand and they have some of my favorite products. The contour shade in the kit is a beautiful shade. I personally tend to stick to the warmer toned contour shades and this is a great pick in my eyes. It blends very well but it is very pigmented. So I would advise using a light hand when using the shade to make sure you don’t accidentally over do it. Next in line is the blush. So I do really enjoy the color and it has plenty of pay off. But I personally do not enjoy that the blush has shimmer in it. I have oily/combination skin I feel like more shimmer all over my face makes me look oilier. Now last but certainly not least is the highlighter shade! I tend to stick to more gold tone highlighters and this one is a winner! It has amazing payoff without exposing my skin texture too much. It applies really well and blends like a dream. Packaging is not ground breaking but for the price I can’t complain!
Brighton, MA
Review for: Light to Medium
I am new to contouring, so this basic set is great for me. I purchased light to medium, and my skin is very fair. The colors work great. I feel like the product gives my face definition, though I don't follow the instructions exactly–– I just put it around my cheek area instead of on my nose, forehead, chin, and above the lip as well. It only takes a few seconds longer than a regular blush application, and I feel that it yields a nice result with more depth than blush alone. The color of the blush itself is very flattering, while the white highlighter is subtle and pretty. The bronzer/brown color is not too dark, but does need to be blended a bit to look natural, as expected.
Worth, IL
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit uploaded by diaced C.
Review for: Light to Medium
I really like the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit. It has the three products you need to contour: Blush, Bronzer & Highlighter. There’s quite a large amount of product at an affordable price. The only negative was that there where only two shades to choose from. I purchased the light one & it has worked great for my skin tone. The colors are very easy to blend & go on smoothly. The highlighter is not very blinding so great for everyday wear. The only thing that did not work for me was the brush that was included.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit uploaded by massiel H.
I love this duo of contours and blush is the perfect combination because I can use it in my makeup at the same time and it is easy to use and you can carry it in your wallet I got it easy and I can't stop taking it wherever I go I use it In all my perfect makeup and it gives a perfect touch to my face I would not stop buying it I never love to use it you will see, it is long lasting, He used it for work and for me every day, to go shopping every time
N Highlands, CA
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit uploaded by Alena B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice contouring kit. Affordable and easy to use. I love the colors. My work hour is 11hrs and it seems to not to last that long for me. I have to do retouch up which is not a big deal. I just have to cary the kit and brushes in the make up bag. I have other brands that are my favorite that i use bronzer, blush and highlighter some of them come together in a kit some are sepearte.
toledo, OH
Review for: Light to Medium
I have been using this product for about a month now. It does come with a bronzer, blush, and highlight, but the bronzer is a little more pink than brown and it oddly enough has sparkles in it which I found different for a contour palette. The blush was amazing I love the blush and would buy again purely for the blush. But the highlight was a little too subtle for me, as I prefer a silvery bold highlight to my looks.
Tulsa
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Contour Face Contouring Kit uploaded by Jodie T.
Review for: Medium to Deep
I love this product. It's not super pigmented but can be built up and blends out so nicely. I Love the colors as well. It comes in light and dark. Those were the only two shades that I found. It's also buttery soft. I have found it is much easier to build up color rather than add a lotat one time. It's very affordable and can be found at almost any drugstore. I picked mine up at Walgreens for under 10.00.
Review for: Medium to Deep
Pretty palette, but colors are too light. I tend to be a natural-medium beige across the board in cosmetics, usually on the lighter side. I prefer neutral tones. In the "medium to deep" palette, the brown is too warm for me and the blush is too light. All the colors have a bit of glitter to them; not just sheen--you can see individual sparkles. In general, pretty, but doesn't suit my complexion so I'll be tossing after a single wear/swipe. It's a shame. Bought this on a whim during vacation when I forgot my normal palette at home.
Cherry Hill
Review for: Light to Medium
This is a ok product and looks good when you first but it on. It stayed on for a few hours then started to fade if I did not Re-apply. I’m a medium toned person and I thought that this was too light for me and the contour was only a bit darker then my skin tone so it didn’t really make a difference on my face. The blush is a bit too light for me but the highlighter is great.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Medium to Deep
So this did nothing for me. The contour was very dull looking and the blush didn’t have enough pigmentation. I had doing more then one dip for blush because this is something you definitely don’t want to over due. The highlight portion is very light as well. This is more for a “no makeup “ makeup look. For me, it didn’t cut it for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melbourne
il y a 4 mois
warveen Y. • il y a 4 mois
since you’re experimenting, it’d be best to start with powder contours and then work your way into trying creme!