5 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #12 in Concealer

This full-coverage and high-resistance concealer camouflages imperfections and dark circles.

Aqua / Water/Eau, Dimethicone,Glycerin,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Butylene Glycol,Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane,Dimethicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Phenoxyethanol,Boron Nitride,Polyacrylamide,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium,Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Caprylyl Glycol,Tetrasodium Edta,Citric Acid,Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this better than Maybelline Fit Me Concealer? I need an everyday...2 Answers
  • In comparison to the LA Girl concealer is this any better? What's t...1 Answers
  • Is maybelline concealer good as an eyelid primer? Maybelline Faces...2 Answers
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this concealer! This product is buildable and goes on smoothly with a great amount of coverage. I personally have fairly dark under eyes and this product works for me unlike most products. The only thing that I realize is that this product looks better when primer is placed underneath it (Just make sure the primer dries a bit before applying). However, I don't always apply primer but simple just layer it on and go out. The other day I was at MAC and cleaned one eye off with one of their makeup removers and applied their concealer under one eye and left one eye with the Maybelline concealer and honestly saw no major differences under my eyes. I purchased this product from Wal-Mart for around $7.00 and have repurchased this product around 3 times since then. I would recommend this product to anyone with under eye circles.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore priced concealer. For me it is a dupe for bye bye under eye which I also own and love. I bought this in light medium, which is one shade darker than my skin tone, and use it on my under eyes only to cover dark circles. It's medium to full coverage, but it does not crease or look cakey and blends out very well. The only con for me is that if I don't shake the tube well before use it comes out almost like an oil, so just a heads up on that. So glad I took a chance on this product bc after years of trying every concealer and salmon corrector I could find and not getting the results I was looking for, I had given up on even trying to cover my dark circles. Oh and I do set this with a no color or translucent powder which works best for me.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Tomball, TX
I have used the same Covergirl concealer for years! One day I decided to switch it up and came across this beauty. My skin tends to be extremely dry & prone to breakouts. I love this concealer for my under eyes, however I don't feel it's enough coverage for my blemishes. I have always found patting in my concealer with my finger tip is the sufficient method & give us the most coverage. This squeeze tube packaging makes that so simple. Just apply a tad (a LITTLE goes a LONG way with this stuff!) to the back of your hand and pat away! I'm serious when I say you only need a little bit! This concealer has lasted me so long! I do have to say, it tends to crease so you'll have to use a good setting powder to prevent this. Definitely recommend trying!!
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Let me start off by saying that this concealer is full coverage. It lasts for a very long time underneath the eyes and I set it with powder because if not it will crease like any other comcealer on me. I appreciate the fact that it is a squeezy tube because this way it is very sanitary. For me personally the texture was weird when I tried to blend it out with my beauty blender. However I found that it blends out quite nicely with my finger and I've had no problems. A little bit goes a long way with this product so it should last more than a few months which is great! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this product. I thought it would look really cakey or give me pimples, but it really surprised me. It didn't give me pimples at all!! I gave this product 4 stars because it is a little bit cakey when you apply a lot, but when you use a smaller amount of it, it doesn't get cakey. Also, make sure to set with a powder so it doesn't crease and you'll be good to go. I would probably buy it again. It gave very good coverage. It's good for if you're looking to buy something affordable but decent quality. It lasted me quite a few months, probably 4-5. So I think this product is worth the buy.
Khristyne P.
Khristyne P.
This is a very thick and full coverage concealer, in my opinion, too thick for MY face and for MY skin, so I do not use this concealer on my face, instead I used the lightest shade of the concealer and use it for an eyeshadow primer and set it with a powder! It does wonders for oily eyelids! This product is the literal definition of a little goes a long way. I use the tiniest amount for both eyes and it covers so well and keeps my eyeshadow on all day long! I picked mine up at Walmart for around $6. I highly recommend for everyone to try this concealer out the way that I use it!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Cleveland, OH
This is by far my favorite concealer. I have been wearing makeup for over 10 years and suffer from acne and dark circles under my eyes. This stuff is great at covering and blending my skin to make it even and it's pretty light weight. It lasts all day pretty much too if paired with the correct foundation. Only down side is the tube is rather small and I use it all over my face, but if you are using it only for a few spots or under eyes, it can last awhile. Price is pretty cheap for the quality too! I haven't found one (even Mac or Marc Jacobs) that's better than this.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Arlington , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inexpensive and full coverage. Who needs high-end brands when you have Maybelline? I buy this in a shade lighter so that I can use it to highlight/brighten my nose, under eye area and t-zone using my beloved beauty blender. The coverage from this product is amazing. I don't think setting with a translucent powder is absolutely necessary but I noticed that it creases a little on my eyelid if I don't so I usually set with a powder to blend everything out. I've been using this for the past few months and I'm about to buy my second one. A little bit goes a long way!
krystal V.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
HOLY MOLEY. I'm a makeup junkie so I'm always looking for new products to try. Not to say I spend my mom eye-hand on just ANYTHING because I always look into it first. This concealer is life changing though. I've tried the nars creamy concealer, and even THAT can't compare to the coverage this concealer brings. It's so lightweight, easy to blend, and doesn't cake. You only need a few drops too because it's that pigmenteducation. If you're thinking of trying this you should. It's always put of stock so that says A LOT OF just howanted good it is.
Amber M.
Amber M.
For a drugstore concealer, this stuff is pretty good! I actually purchased this while on the hunt for a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer. Similarities between the two would definitely be that they both have a very thin consistency and are easy to blend (I used the real techniques sponge) which makes the product less noticeable on the skin. The Maybelline concealer has slightly less coverage (not by much) and I find that it settles into lines more so than the UD, but for a LITERAL $20 price difference, it's worth picking up to try!
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Full coverage ?
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used to highlight?
Amanda R.
Do you think it had good coverage? And does it make the skin gets oil ?????
Noemi D.
Noemi D.
I've been looking to buy this concealer for a while now, but I have a few questions. Does this concealer crease? Does it have a full coverage?
Ileana H.
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
Is this thick does it cover up dark circles good?