BY MAYBELLINE #16 in Concealer

This full-coverage and high-resistance concealer camouflages imperfections and dark circles.

Aqua / Water/Eau, Dimethicone,Glycerin,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Butylene Glycol,Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane,Dimethicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Phenoxyethanol,Boron Nitride,Polyacrylamide,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium,Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Caprylyl Glycol,Tetrasodium Edta,Citric Acid,Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone

• Will this cover redness? Has anyone used it for contouring.1 Answers
  • Is this better than Maybelline Fit Me Concealer? I need an everyd...3 Answers
  • In comparison to the LA Girl concealer is this any better? What's...3 Answers
Kayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this concealer a lot and use it everyday for my dark circles. It works wonders and I will continue to use it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is I really have to pack it on to get the desired coverage and it can really cease if you aren't careful. Also while applying powder over it, it have a tendency to come off the skin which is a giant pet peeve of mine. All in all it is worth the money and I will repurchase.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Medium
Nothing makes me more excited than finding excellent dupes for 1/3 the price. This concealer was about $13 bucks, and at the my local drug store. It's a smaller tube, but a cute sheek package. A little bit goes a long way. This camoflouge concealer is sure to cover up any imperfections or under eye circles. Lightweight formula, yet full coverage and doesn't give you that cakey feeling. Great quality for the price.
Lindsay M.
Linthicum, MD
Review for: Light
This is a pretty good concealer. For the most part it does cover dark circles, but it is definitely not FULL coverage on my skin. It seems to last throughout the day if you are good about making sure to not touch your face. I would recommend giving it a try as concealer is something that reacts differently on everyone.
Ashley R.
Review for: Light
I have a hard time, for whatever reason, finding a good light concealer that will be light enough to brighten, but not too light that it doesn't conceal my dark circles. This shade is perfect for my light, warm complexion! The formula is the winner for me, though. It is sooo creamy and easy to blend out. I can get full coverage out of this with ease! No creasing or fading. I don't particularly like that it's in a tube... it's sanitary, but I would prefer a wand, like the UD Naked Skin. The formula is creamy, but almost gel-like, too. It's hard to find concealers at the drugstore that are THIS good! Highly, highly recommend to all skin types.
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product easily cakes up, and is not full coverage. I do have very large under eye problem areas, so it's a big job, but this product does not completely conceal them. It goes in very pigmented but blends out to light coverage. It almost works better as a highlighting product because the lightest shade is super light and it does highlight while not completely concealing. In the photo below, you can see how much of my under eye discoloration was still visible after using this product.
Taylor m.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fair
Camouflages imperfections and dark circles. Full coverage, High Resistance, undetectable finish. To applicate squeeze small amount on fingertips and apply to imperfections or under eye gently blend until desired coverage. I use this everyday because the coverage is just unbelievable and it doesn't leave any fine lines or anything like that but I do baked underneath my eyes so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I also lost the cap to this thing and it hasn't dried out and I probably had it for about 2 months already so that's cool. Stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Michelle G.
Review for: Fair
I think this concealer needs to start getting as much attention as the Age Rewind and Fit Me. I recently went to Walgreens to pick up a drugstore concealer so that I wouldn't waste my Tarte Shape Tape on every day use. I began to compare some of the more talked about concealers like the Fit Me and the Studio concealer held twice as much product for only $2 more. I took a risk and picked it up. The coverage that this concealer provides with very little product is unreal. I would compare it to Tarte in regards to coverage. Highly highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.
Lorena C.
Review for: Light/Medium
I like mixing it with my foundation because my foundation is a little too light of a coverage for my liking and I don’t want to waste it. I didn’t get the right color for my under eyes tho but that’s completely my fault. I prefer the fit me concealer for my under eyes
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer. I have been using this brand for almost a year now. It applies easy to bare skin are any type of applicator. I usually use this product to slay my eyebrows or help with my contour. It is very lightweight. I would recommend this product to others.
Kirsten L.
Review for: Medium
Colors can appear "orangey" good price point, easy to apply, not exactly hard to blend but it is 100% a thicker concealer, high coverage. Was super handy when I used to need to cover up breakouts in high school.'I would recommend if you have warmer skin tones and are looking for a full coverage product!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Full coverage ?
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used to highlight?
Amanda R.
Do you think it had good coverage? And does it make the skin gets oil ?????
Noemi D.
I've been looking to buy this concealer for a while now, but I have a few questions. Does this concealer crease? Does it have a full coverage?
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
Is this thick does it cover up dark circles good?