BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Color Correcting

Achieve an insta-perfect canvas in three easy steps. Correct, conceal, and highlight in one palette.

• Tocopherol

Buy on Target*
Cleo H.
Cleo H.
Review for: Deep
The Master Camo palette in a six pan conceal, contour and highlight cream palette and it looks a lot larger online than it is in real life. It can fit in the palm of your hand, but the wells are deep and they’re heavily pigmented. They come in three shades Light, Medium and Dark, and all the palettes have the corrector colours that correspond best to those skin tones. I really wasn’t expecting much from a drugstore concealer palette, especially one that claims to be deep, they often aren’t, but this one is. You get two concealer shades that can be mixed, two highlighting shades, though one is a shimmery gold face highlighter rather than an under eye, and you get two corrector shades in orange and a deep yellow.

As I said they’re really pigmented, but they’re also very creamy and blend well. The colour corrector works amazingly well and although I wouldn’t classify it as a true orange, more of a peachy orange, for me it’s better because I can’t use a red based orange corrector as no matter how much blending I do, it still stands out on my skin even in the summer time when I’m darker. With a more peach toned corrector I can usually go without concealer cause it blends into my skin and looks like there’s nothing there but unblemished skin. Speaking of concealers, the two that come in the palette are good shades for dark skin, I had a problem with them being entirely too neutral however, and the darker one being more olive in tone. I counteracted that by mixing in a small amount of both the yellow and orange correctors with the lighter shade to achieve a shade that fitted me better. In the summer, I’ll probably do the same with the orange corrector as then my skin will have a deeper tone.

But none of that matters if they melt away mid-way through the day, or are so emollient that they blend away or slide right off though. But they posses just the right amount of emollience that they blend, but also adhere to the skin very well and once they dry down, they stay put.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I use this product to color correct under my foundation. I paid $13 for this product and it was definitely worth it. It covers my dark under eye circles and discoloration flawlessly and doesn't budge or crease. The only flaw about this product it the brush. It feels harsh on my under eye area. Other than that, the product is great and I would definitely buy it again.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Deep
I just got this product and so far it's great. You can buy this Color corrector at Walmart.
I use this product every time now. It's really easy to apply and it comes with a Color correcting brush inside this product. I recommend this product to anyone who would like to try it.
Erika J.
Erika J.
I had high hopes for this product and wasn't overly impressed. The green tone does help with redness but the others don't do anything special. I don't notice much brightening or highlighting with the other colors. I also am not a huge fan of the included brush.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I think this is an awesome product. If you ever get to try it out. Go for it. You may just love it.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA
Love! This product is really helpful with problem skin works well. Doesn't come off lasts all day
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Mount Olive, IL
I was so excited that this came out on the market. For $5.94, the price isn't bad, especially since it's quite a big palette. But when I actually used it, I wasn't too impressed. The orange correcting color didn't do much and felt too greasy. Almost all of the colors had a slick feeling to them when I applied. The color I liked most was the green one as it was more pigmented than the others and less greasy feeling. I didn't use the highlighting shade that much and when I did, I used it under my foundation to give an slight illumination to my look.
Pros:
-It's easy to use and blend, especially if you are using your fingers. The brush it comes with is meh, like most brushes that come with things are.
-Nice packaging, isn't chins-y or cheap feeling.
-The green correcting color is highly pigmented and works for covering up red acne spots
Cons:
-Has an oily/slick feeling to the product.
-Product is too thin and there isn't a noticeable effect when applying.
-Too easy to blend. The product ends up just blending away to nothing unless you layer a lot.

Overall, this product is nice but doesn't have a wow factor. And the concealers are too thin. It works but not too well (at least for me). I'll continue to use it when I break out and want a little less redness, but I probably won't repurchase.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
'll just admit it, I was in the market for a color correction pallet, before it suddenly became a thing. And yes #youtubemademebuyit. 2 vloggers that happened to end up in my feed mentioned it. So I go to the store and buy it. I used it and was not at all impressed. If u use this pallet as the package claims out right dnt buy this. You get just 2 correction shades yellow or green. And when swatched the concealer is pathetic. I should know better listening to folks who are not actually make up artists or cosmetologists, but these gals have georgus makeup. Any how.... I laid down the green on my troubled red patch, topped it With the concealer from the pallet to neutralize then had to conceal all that so it looks like skin vs a patch of is your skin green?!?ish? I'm not taking it back to the store, but I know there are better pallets. Hard candy had more corrective colors in one pallet for at least 3 dollars cheaper. Did I mention this loose plastic strip with hair on it? Brush is a jok
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
There are three tones for this kit: light, medium and deep. Each kit contains two corrective colors, two correctors, and two markers (one cream, one gloss). I use the depth kit and it contains:

Correctors - yellow and hot hot orange
Corrector - medium corrector of cinnamon color and a corrector of chocolate
Highlight - lighter highlight tanning cream and a golden luster stand out

The kits also contain a brush. However, I think the brush is very bad and quite useless.

I immediately realized that the entire palette of tones consisted of warm, neutral tones, which complement my skin. The orange and yellow color correctors are not too bright nor are they looking-calcareous. Each shade blends very easily if you use your finger, a brush or a sponge.
I love this kit and it is perfect for my skin tone.
Amaris D.
Amaris D.
Acworth , GA
I use the 300 Deep kit because it's the one that has the orange corrector which is better for my tan skin rather than the light peach that comes in the other kit. I've already hit pan on the orange corrector which should tell you how much i love it lol. Very helpful for my hyper pigmentation and darkspots, as well as the circles under my eyes. I use the lightest shade in the kit to clean up under my brow bone after i apply my brow products. I use the second lightest shade to spot conceal acne and the darkest shade to do a bit of cream contour. The highlight is okay but i barely use it because of how much i prefer powder highlighters over cream.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this patchy on the skin?
Herica A.
Herica A.
Is this a good color correcting palette? Would this be good for extremely dark circles? Is it easy to blend?
Missy H.
Missy H.
I have very sensitive skin, I am worried about breaking out from this. Anyone have sensitive skin and have good results for this?
Regine R.
Regine R.
This color correcting is it oily or dry??
Jody G.
Jody G.
Coffeyville, KS
Will this work to cover up a tattoo?