BY ESSIE

Color correction gets precise with this full coverage concealer. This targeted color correcting pen features a precision applicator to camouflage skin tone imperfections. Green: Cancels out redness and is created for all skin tones. Blue: Neutralizes sallowness and is created for fair to light skin tones. Pink: Brightens dullness and is created for light skin tones. Yellow: Brightens dullness and is created for light-to-medium skin tones. Apricot: Neutralizes dark circles and is created for light-to-medium skin tones. Red: Neutralizes dark circles and is created for deep skin tones. Step 1. Upon first use, twist the bottom of the pen 10-15 times or until the product is visible on the sponge. Step 2. Next, apply by tapping the cushioned tip applicator onto the target area and gently blend. Step 3. Finish with concealer or foundation on top. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Melanie D.
The inner corners of my eyes started to get dark blue due to lack of sleep for well over a week. I thought about using the red one, but I grabbed the yellow to see if that would work, and it has! It completely cancels out the dark blue-purplish color that was starting to form and made me look like I had gotten a good night’s rest every day for a month!
Savannah T.
Louisville, KY
I use this under my eyes for my dark circles and I love it. I put a little concealer on top and that completely covers my extremely dark under eye circles. I got mine from Walmart and I recommend it..