Maybelline Facestudio Master Bronze Powder uploaded by Karina S.Maybelline Facestudio Master Bronze Powder uploaded by Mira D.Maybelline Facestudio Master Bronze Powder uploaded by Peggy L.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vacation Bronze - 320

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
Review for: Bronze
This Master Bronze Powder is one of my favorite bronzers. It's so easy to apply, if you know not to over due it, unless you want that I've been at the carribean all summer! And it's so affordable, you can buy from your local drugstore & feel Like you walked out with a steal, because I think it compares to high end brands. And I love any bronzer that is a Matte finish. I highly recommend this to anybody wanting to try a new bronzer & not breaking your wallet!
Delacie N.
Review for: Bronze
This is one of my go to bronzers when I'm on a budget. It is very affordable and easy to find. It's easy to blend creating a natural look that stays on throughout the day. My only complaint would be it needs a bit more pigment but other than that it is great.
Esmeralda T.
Review for: Bronze
I tresure this bronzer so much!!! I use it daily, its the perfect color- not too orange or anything similar. Very natural and blends really good. The packaging its not the best, but for the price I can work with it. Will definitely continue to use this product
Nicole H.
Pekin , IL
Review for: Bronze
I love bronzers. I apply a little bit of bronzer before I contour. But I honestly am not a huge fan of this one. It made me look orange. I like both warm and cool tone bronzers, but this one was just straight up orange unfortunately on my skin
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronze
Face studio from maybeline is Great . I don't think anything needs improvement . I believe the products are all great specially the bronzer and also the contour highlight and blush pallet, I would totally recommend
Influenster M.
Review for: Bronze
This bronze powder is okay, not my absolute favorite, however i would still purchase this again.  It was a little hard to blend, but still blend-able. Very easy to apply.  It goes on really intense, but it wont keep you glowing all day..maybe for a good couple hours though.
Fatima M.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Bronze
This bronzer has a great color. Love that its not orange undertone which goes great with my skin color when I'm tanned. Love how pigmented it is aswell you can bild up the intensity. Really recommend it.
Yasmin G.
Review for: Bronze
This bronzer is amazingggg! It is beautiful and smooth even on olive skin tones. Very easy to use product even for beginners. I used it several times I've almost hit pan. Would definitely recommend to others!
Aby M.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Bronze
I tried to like this! I really did, but it just didn't look good on my skin tone. I wouldn't repurchase it again. But it does have amazing pigment and great price!
Andee V.
Rutherfordton, NC
Review for: Bronze
Good product. Just a bit too orange based for my skin tone but it applies nicely and has fairly good longwear. I would reccomend this product to someone who has a base tan.