BY MAYBELLINE #42 in Blush

Unlimited artistry! Color and highlight for dimensional statement cheeks.

• Talc

• I have the skin of my face very greasy.This product is fo...1 Answers
  • Are there matte tones? How pigmented is this palette?3 Answers
  • Does this work on darker skin tones, or is it very sheer?...2 Answers
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit
  • "i received this palette for free to review. i really love the appearance of the packaging. the 3 shades are rosy and pink and pretty, and include a fourth shimmery highlighter as well. i feel they are highly pigmented and only a little is required. i need to learn how to better blend and utilize these lovely colours. i like it a lot and recommend it! it's a great product with a super value!" in 8 reviews
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This palette has a shade for light medium and darker skin tones but it's not good to have all 3 in one palette. I own this and because I have very fair skin I can use the highlighter which is gorgeous and the first blush, I can get away with using the second blush with a very VERY light hand but I'll never get any use out of the darkest blush so it's just a huge waste. If your a makeup artist or someone who using a fake tanner or you tan in the summer then you will get to use all of the shades but sadly if your like me (I stay fair in the winter and maybe 1-2 shades darker in the summer) then you'll waste allot of product with this.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis , IN
The Master Blush Palette is a  product I was excited about, but it came up short. The blush colors are actually very pretty and I believe they complimented my face. However, the highlighter would not pick up on my highlighter brush so I had to use more dense/compact brush. When I applied the highlighter it looked like I just dumped glitter all over my face so I had to blend/brush it out to the best of my ability. I really believe that a good highlighter should operate similarly to a blush. When you apply a highlighter it should just melt into the skin and create a nice glow vs looking like you threw powder on your face.
Ruby H.
Corpus Christi
You simply cannot go wrong with this product. I bought it for a vacation. Instead of taking all the different colors of blush. It was perfect because instead I just had one product with the different tones. Depending on the look I was going for, day or night and the highlight is not so intense. It just blended well give you a natural glow. Nothing hard core(like a glaze donut). If that's what you are going for. This highlight isn't that intense. But great for everyday glam.
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
I was really excited about this product when I first purchased it. I am all about a good blush palette. With that being said, the colors in this one are just strange. There isn't much versatility or useability with this one. I find that I have to work a lot harder to get it to blend out onto the skin. Most of the time it just wants to stick to one spot and stay there. They are also VERY pigmented. Despite the blending issues, I think if you have a deeper skin tone the colors would work really well for you. I also think that since I am so pale, I notice the product sticking down more because its a pow, in your face, blush. But if you were a little deeper it may give the perfect touch to the apples of the cheeks.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit. The colors are beautiful and apply so flawlessly to the skin. They look very natural, not fake or clown-like. The highlight shade adds a subtle glow that makes my skin look healthy and vibrant. I use this blush frequently and I'm never let down. The formula is soft and silky. It is powdery but not dry or chunky, it applies and blends out very easily. The packaging is very aesthetically pleasing as well. The price point is low but the quality is not .
Cassidy M.
This product is so great! You can mix and match the different colors to create a personalized look for yourself. I’m someone who likes to use different blushes based on my lipstick colors and now I don’t have to buy a ton I have them in one compact -plus a highlighter made to go with each shade! Love!
April M.
Cedar Park, TX
I DO like this product; however, after I bought it I realized that Maybelline tests on animals, and I was sorry that I did. The product ITSELF is good and affordable. The pigments are true and easily applicable. This is the first highlighter I've tried, and I enjoy the look and versatility.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
This is a beautiful blush set. I love that there’s various colors in this kit! And a pretty highlight. I was at first skeptical that it would not last during my work day, a normal 8 hours for me. But not only did it last but it looked beautiful. I highly recommend this blush kit!
Robyn D.
I love love love this pallet. The blushes are richly pigmented but in usable pretty make up shades. The highlighter is amazing and. The blush even stays on skin for 8 hrs without foundation. Additionally this pallet plays well with others too. Definitely a fun, glam, versatile pallet.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this any good? I bought it out of curiosity. Hows the highlight?
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are there matte tones? How pigmented is this palette?
Betsaida P.
Baltimore, MD
How I used in my whole face?
claire e.
Pointe, QC
Is this palette pigmented?
Jess W.
Adelaide, Aus
is this really pigmented and is the colour pay off good?