BY MAYBELLINE

Unlimited artistry! Color and highlight for dimensional statement cheeks.

• Talc

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit. The colors are beautiful and apply so flawlessly to the skin. They look very natural, not fake or clown-like. The highlight shade adds a subtle glow that makes my skin look healthy and vibrant. I use this blush frequently and I'm never let down. The formula is soft and silky. It is powdery but not dry or chunky, it applies and blends out very easily. The packaging is very aesthetically pleasing as well. The price point is low but the quality is not .
Madison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this more as a blush instead of both a blush and highlighter. I didn't give it a full 5 stars because the palette can get quite messy, but other than that it is a great product.
Jenna U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only like one of the blushes in here and it’s the pink one. The other two are to dark for my skin tone. The highlighter isn’t my favorite it’s a little glittery.
Kristina A.
Avondale
This is a fabulous blush and highlighter palette. The blush colors are a good mix of shades for any look. I've even used the shades for eyeshadow too. The highlight is very subtle and so if you really like a blinding highlight it may not work for you, but it can be used as an eyeshadow shade beautifully as well.
Morgan V.
Bennington
I use this palette all the time. It’s a great price for 3 shadows and a highlight. I don’t often use the highlight it’s a bit too powdery. However, the blushes are pigmented and you only need to use a light hand. I would purchase this again & recommend it to others. I love mixing the shades as well.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good drugstore blush option! I love that you have multiple shades to choose from, all of which are very pigmented. This do have to be applied with a light hand so you don't look crazy, so I probably would not recommend this for beginners
Cleo H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having never used a Maybelline blush, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was game because hey, it’s blush and I'm a hoarder. The Master Blush Palette is three shades of blush on the mauve-pink-plum spectrum with a similarly shaded highlighter. You know how you see things online and you just know they’re a lot lighter in person? Although Ulta is notorious for absolutely crap pictures in bad lighting, this blush palette was in fact darker in person than it looked online, and I can truly say that all skin tones can use all the shades.

You get a light pinky mauve, a deeper more purple toned mauve and a deep plum shade. The highlighter is a pink champagne. Drugstore blushes come in two varieties, dry and hard or powdery as all get out, and that’s independent of whatever the pigmentation level happens to be. This blush palette legit feels like a high end palette. The blushes are so frigging soft, the pigmentation is ridiculous, but it’s not clown makeup. The colours initially go on quite soft, but build up easily and quickly without being cakey or powdery in the least. Oh, and they last for a solid six hours, and I would probably get more wear if my hands weren’t always in my face. I'm wearing the middle pink tone and highlighter in the picture.
member-cef4d
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this highlight kit with the intention of learning how to blend the shades for that highlighted look.  I pretty much only use the first 2 shades because I feel like the others are too dark for me.  I would recommend the kit to others if they feel comfortable with highlighting.  I guess it just wasn't for me.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the multiple colors in one box. Chose it first for the convenience- but then loved it how it sits on my skin... I can even mix colors and create more shades
Kimberly C.
 This palette has a great selection of matte blushes and a champegne highlight. One of the things that I think makes it a great palette is that it includes 3 distinctly different blushes. You get a true peach shade, a light/medium cool pink shade, and a deep rosy mauve. Add the highlight to these or wear them matte. It really gives you so much variety. It is not just 3 subtly different shades of pink that all come out looking the same on the cheeks.  These blushes are also very smooth and blend nicely on the cheeks and the highlight is nice as it is not too subtle or over the top. I find it gives a nice glow to the cheek's. Overall I would recommend this palette as I think it would work on a variety of skin tones.
Alecia K.
Is this any good? I bought it out of curiosity. Hows the highlight?
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are there matte tones? How pigmented is this palette?
Jess W.
Adelaide, Aus
is this really pigmented and is the colour pay off good?
Zoee D.
Waxhaw, NC
This seems like a good pallet but does the blush really show up on darker skin colors?
Betsaida P.
Baltimore, MD
How I used in my whole face?