BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Face Studio Master Prime Primer

Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer

Maybelline's FaceStudio Master Prime Hydrate + Smooth Primer is formulated with a water-soluble base and active ingredients that refine the look and feel of skin and keep makeup in place from morning to night.

Benefits:

• Helps smooth and even out skin tone and prolong the look and wear of makeup
  • Weightless and non-oily makeup primer
  • Formulated to target a range of specific skin concerns
  • Wear alone or under foundation

How To Use
Apply all over face before foundation or wear alone for a luminous effect.

What is your favorite drugstore makeup primer?
Start your review of Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer!
Product Highlights
...t-zone. this primer feels really nice and smooth without feeling or looking greasy. it felt hydrating and smooth on the dry areas of my face and helped prevent any flakiness that usually goes on if i use a matte primer with a matte foundation. it didn't seem to do too much to increase the longevity of my foundation, but i just like using primers to have one more layer of product between my skin and my foundation. there's no noticeable smell, and it comes out looking and feeling like a white lotion. i probably won't get much use out of it in the summer when my entire complexion gets oily, but i'll certainly bring it out again in the colder, drier months!in reviews
...foundation from clinging to them. it felt really similar to smashboxes hydrating primer!in reviews
Asia Briana Q.
Sacramento, CA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Asia Briana Q.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
this is my favorite drug store primer. to me, it is just as great as the expensive ones. i have super oily skin but when i use this primer, my makeup stays on all day. i highly recommend it
Nicole D.
Saint Louis, MO
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Nicole D.
Review for: Hydrate + Smooth
This is a decent primer when you are out of your others . I feel like it is really thick which I do not like. I don't like feeling like it is caked on . But makeup looks good over it
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,230 reviews
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m using the Blur & Smooth (100) version but they do have ones specific to different needs for hydration, redness, pores, etc. I do like this primer. It’s not as elegant or silky as a more expensive, high end primer but it goes on smooth and does make my skin look better after foundation. My pores do seem less noticeable too. This has zero scent which I like especially for a primer. It’s a creamy, light formula that doesn’t ooze out. I know that sounds strange but sometimes when you squeeze a tube, a ton of product spills out and it’s wasted. I can’t speak to other versions of this primer but I do think this one is worth a try. Follow me on Instagram for more beauty, fashion and monthly beauty giveaways!! ❤️
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Nicole S.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
I had run out of my Smashbox primer and was looking for something comparable. This one was a good surprise. It kept my foundation looking great all day and never got greasy. I will definitely purchase this one again, it’s a great budget primer.
Celeste M.
houston
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Celeste M.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
This is one of my favorite products! I use it every time before I put on my makeup! It helps cover my pores around my nose and cheeks pretty well! It is easy to apply and you only need a tiny bit! I will continue to purchase!
Emiliya M.
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
Thank you my dear influenster friends for recommendations of this primer.I really like it.Bought last week and use every day with my foundation.It is very light and no oil,does not clog pores .Perfect primer for me.Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer
America E.
Santa Barbara, CA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by America E.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Review for: Blur + Redness Control
This primer goes on smoothly and does a great job at blurring. I do wish it controlled my redness just a bit more.
Laura J.
Kerrville, TX
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Laura J.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
I have been using this primer for the past 4 years! Foundation for easy application of concealer, etc.
Kendall S.
north hills, CA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Kendall S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Blur + Defend
the product spreads nicely across the face and a little goes a long way. i have combination skin and this product moisturizers but doesn’t leave my skin oily. it also has spf in it so that’s always a plus!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer
I am still on a hunt for primer, mostly eye primer, that holds up to the Rimmel eye primer that I love. This is a great 2nd. Works well on face too. It is so silky and smooths right on. Clear so can be used with any color of make up. Holds my eyeshadow from when I apply at 7am till I take it off at about 8pm. For the face it didn't last as long, but I have a bad habit of touching my face. It didn't really "blur" my lines or pores as it says. But I am new to make up that isn't just foundation, powder and go like the 90s. Masks don't help either. Doesn't really have a scent. Was about $8 at Walmart so won't break the bank. I would buy again if I don't find something I like better.

352 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ciobanu A.
il y a 5 mois
Kate M. il y a un mois
Love these just super light and not greasy
Sara E.
Clearwater, FL
il y a 5 mois
Morgan W. il y a un mois
It was too oily for my liking. I hated how it felt on my face, but it did the job.
Andrea N.
il y a un an
Karen T. il y a un an
I prefer the Maybelline face studio master primer