Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer

40% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Maybelline's FaceStudio Master Prime Hydrate + Smooth Primer is formulated with a water-soluble base and active ingredients that refine the look and feel of skin and keep makeup in place from morning to night.

Benefits:

• Helps smooth and even out skin tone and prolong the look and wear of makeup
  • Weightless and non-oily makeup primer
  • Formulated to target a range of specific skin concerns
  • Wear alone or under foundation

How To Use
Apply all over face before foundation or wear alone for a luminous effect.

Cómo queda este producto en una piel seca?
Iss this a good smoothening primer for someone with a textured nose?
Start your review of Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer!
Product Highlights
...t-zone. this primer feels really nice and smooth without feeling or looking greasy. it felt hydrating and smooth on the dry areas of my face and helped prevent any flakiness that usually goes on if i use a matte primer with a matte foundation. it didn't seem to do too much to increase the longevity of my foundation, but i just like using primers to have one more layer of product between my skin and my foundation. there's no noticeable smell, and it comes out looking and feeling like a white lotion. i probably won't get much use out of it in the summer when my entire complexion gets oily, but i'll certainly bring it out again in the colder, drier months!in reviews
...foundation from clinging to them. it felt really similar to smashboxes hydrating primer!in reviews
MANSI G.
Halle, Saxony Anhalt
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by MANSI G.
Review for: Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer
One of the best primers I've tried... It is light and absorbs readily while leaving the skin very smooth and hydrated. Preventa fine lines, uneven texture and pores. The foindation doesn't clump or cake and spreads evenly. Its not expensive too so great for everyday makeup. I recommend.
Julia K.
Independence, MO
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer uploaded by Julia K.
Review for: Blur + Pore Minimize
This is one of the best primers I've used in quite some time. Feels sooo soft when applied and really does help keep my makeup in place and evens out any fine lines or pores, especially around my eyes and nose. A little goes a long way! Will definitely be purchasing when I run out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Aimée M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Hydrate + Smooth
I really like this primer. It was more of a lotion, whereas my regular primer is a gel. It has a dewy finish because of this, but it's still very light. I feel like it helped my makeup go on smoothly, but after only a few hours the foundation didn't look as great. I'm not sure if that's the primer or the foundation, but I'll definitely use it again. Make sure to let your primer sit for at least 5 minutes before putting makeup on - give it time to do its job!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Najeem N.
64331 Weiterstadt
Review for: Hydrate + Smooth
Guys I like this Primer, what do you think? I have been using since last 2 days. Ist good?
mya B.
Review for: Hydrate + Smooth, Blur + Redness Control
Nice primer,love the hydration and the quality!!!my skin is now perfect 👌🏼 I love it !!!!!!!
Roz M.
It is beautiful and suitable for everyday use and it is also practical. I love this product and recommend it strongly and is suitable for sensitive skin and lasts for a long time, thank you.
Roz M.
I love this primer very much and give the skin smoothness and a beautiful and natural color. Its daily use and work and the university are wonderful and its stability is more than wonderful. Its use before the vondition is wonderful and hides all the pores. Thank you for your efforts and your thinking for beauty
Emily C.
Frankfort, NY
Doesn't control redness. But it's a good primer. Great to apply. Goes on perfect. I use it everyday.
Ana R.
Guymon, OK
This is a good drugstore primer. I love this one and it blurs out my skin amazingly.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe, NM
Great primer if you're not into the silicone type primers. This is more of a location type but still smooths the skin and preps for foundation.

348 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea N.
il y a 4 mois
Karen T. il y a 4 mois
I prefer the Maybelline face studio master primer
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 7 mois
Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer Is it efficient? Have you ever used this primer before?
Bridget M. il y a 7 mois
This is my favorite go-to for daily use. It doesn't seem to really extend wear time, but it protects and moisturizes skin, and it'll last through a work day. I've tried tons of primers and always go back to this one.
Cristine W.
boise
il y a 7 mois
Teni K. il y a 5 mois
Yes, I usually used it under my foundation and it seemed ok. I have a combination skin.