BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Buy on Amazon.com
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Joanna F.
Vancouver
HI! LIGHT!
It is Shining, it works great do not super impress me thought.
I use it sometimes and it long lasting! Which is great. Buying again? Yes
Recommend it? Depends of what you’re looking for.
Courtney T.
I have the nude shade and I have to say it’s a pretty blush topper. I wouldn’t use it as a blush on its own because it is mostly shimmery with only a slight pink pigment. However, I’m someone who likes a shimmery blush and using blush toppers so I enjoy this product.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I loved this I’ve been planning on repurchasing it, I ran out it did break up a bit that was the only Down side but I don’t know just the mixture of colors was amazing 😉 I used it for blush and just all over color and shimmer sometimes even eyeshadow.
marjolin r.
new york
Yes.. This #Hi-lighting #blush from #Maybelline is gorgeous 💋💋💄👝Make-up is my passion and and this is a good choice buy this pink blush.. I am in love
Eunice C.
Glendora
I love this hi lighter blush it goes on smooth blends nicely real nice shine just beautiful last all day wears well
Deya I.
Me gustó para hacer una combinación y haber cual sale .. creo la usaria mas de dia para un look natural y lindo
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it facilitates me all that better than I have tried all my life makes a good operation for which I am super enchanted and I would not change it for anything I am very grateful for that product
Hadibah456 b.
It gives variety of shades mixed and it makes it just right really glowing and packaging looks good
Rachael F.
I really like this blush, it creates a nice colour to the cheek and highlights the area.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I think this blush is so different, but so gorgeous. It's a beautiful pinky shimmer color. Gives a nice touch to the cheeks.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?