BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Hadibah456 b.
It gives variety of shades mixed and it makes it just right really glowing and packaging looks good
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
I did not like this blush. It was not pigmented at all and all of the colors did not show very well.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
Pesonally I didn't like this product. It wasn't very pigmented for me, and after trying to use it for about a week, it made my skin break out. I DO have very very sensitive skin though, so keep that in mind.
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
Used it once and dumped it. I honestly can't stress enough how much I hated this stuff - it's super simmery, not very long lasting, and the color comes off as extremely unnatural. I don't recommend it to anyone.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I was really disappointed in this blush because it's way to shimmery it has glitter in it. I never reach for it
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I find this product to be very strange because it does have a shimmery glitter in it. It does not make the face look natural
Lydia G.
I hate this! I don't like shimmering bronzers. then I thought I could use it as a high light if I single out the colors, wrong. I love the formula and how it feels on the skin I just hate the shimmer.
Veronica R.
Bowling Green
Didnt blend well in my opinion. The deepest pink seemed to be the most dominate color. Doesnt seem to be very buildable, but was easy to blend.
Sara W.
Bronx, NY
I was looking for a highlighter that wasn't pricey so I purchased this and was super disappointed. This highlighter is purely glitter and no glow. I didn't like this product at all.
Amrit B.
Richmond
I don't personally like the product. It's really just a dust Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back