BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Got the peachy colored highliter/blush on clearance at Target for $0.26 and absolutely am loving it! I love that you get the shimmer and shine without the glitter, and for once the peach shade actually works with my light skin!!!! The peach in general is perfect for that beautiful end of summer, early fall glow! LOVE!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This blush is not my favorite. I like that it is multi-pigmented, however I feel like it is hard to get color out of it. I have to get ALOT on my brush in order to see any on my face. I would try Maybelline's other blushes over this one, they are better.
Meka H.
I love the colors it gives you a flushed look plus a sun kissed glow. The product can be built up without looking cakey or heavy plus the price is amazing. It's my lazy day just wanna kinda look like I tried but didn't
Ashley S.
Canton, MS
My go to when I'm in a rush or want something simple and use it alone. Sometimes I take a little square of blush and apply with my finger if I don't want highlighter. Great Blush!! Pigmented and not over bearing. Feels light.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
This is terrific stuff for the price; it really brightens the face and provides good contour/highlighting, and it applies and blends very easily. It is more intensely pigmented than you might be used to, so it's best to be mindful in how much you're applying, but it really gives you that magnetic, healthy glow.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I love this blush because in the mosaic pattern it has a highlighter in it. And I like my cheeck bones poppin girl! It has great pigment pay off so a little goes a long way. Highly recommend it. Great price too.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
This blush works well for its price point. I was drawn to it as it has highlighters built in, but I don't ever notice them coming through. Once applied, it looks like any other blush. Would probably not buy again.
Sonja A.
If you want to highlight with out going overboard this is a great product but it is build able making it great for that super "strobe" highlight that is in right now.

I prefer to wear it over my blush but it can also be used alone to give your skin a nice natural looking glow. This is now my go to highlighter.
Ami P.
I love this blush/highliter duo. it's easy to apply and comes with a handy brush. Its a little hard to pick up but it works well with fingers. It has lasted me for about a year and is very affordable. I love the blush but i hate the bronzer. It is not pigmented and i need to find a better one.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I think this was supper beautiful. It's a natural finish with flexs of glitter. Personally I didn't like it on me because it was too pink for me. But I would buy this again in a different shade. I would recommend this if you like a pinky glittery highlight or blush or bronzer. However you choose to wear it.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back