BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ivyleigh G.
Ponchatoula, LA
This blush is not as shimmery as you would think from the name Hi-light blush. Although that is a positive for me, because i wouldn't want a shimmery blush. The color is pigmented, but also build-able. Its pretty forgiving to novices, and super blendable
Astrid D.
Washington , DC
I love this blush - it very pigmented and gives a beautiful glowy look to your cheeks. I took one star off because as you get closer to the pan, the different colored pieces start to separate and fall out of the compact which is kind of annoying.
Molly v.
Fort Collins, CO
This blush not only looks cute in its package but on too! Its relatively pigmented and easily buildable. Personally I like that it isnt too pigmented because I like my blush to be subtle. Its also super long lasting and well worth its price tag!
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
This high light blush it awesome! The pigments is definitely there and it definitely shines! It is very easy to blend and it is buildable. The price point for this is great I think most of the products from this line are very affordable.
Cassandra K.
Didn't have high hopes for this but it's so beautiful and you don't even need highlight once you apply it because somehow the shimmers end up on your cheek bones and the mauve blush color is very beautiful on deeper tones
Kaitlan A.
I love this! It is such a beautiful product and extremely affordable. Goes on the skin beautifully and is not too glittery. Lasted the entire day on my skin. Would definitely purchase again and would recommend to everyone!
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Este producto es MUY BUENO, la pigmentación es excelente, la suavidad es increíble y se difumina muy bien en la piel, el acabo es súper natural y hermoso. Deja destellos en la piel que la hacen ver sana y jugosa
Misty M.
This hi lighter is amazing. Mabellines hi lighter can be matched to every skin tone there is. It isn't to heavy either. And for me that's important in a hi lighter because I don't like heavy makeup
Sara W.
Bronx, NY
I was looking for a highlighter that wasn't pricey so I purchased this and was super disappointed. This highlighter is purely glitter and no glow. I didn't like this product at all.
Ercilia P.
This product is alright for "blush" or "contour" its not necessarily the correct form of blush pr highlighting nor contouring. I huesss it can ne used for a rish type of makeup
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?