BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jeneia P.
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Angela M.
Maybelline states "skin goes soft lit with zero glitz", and I find that to be true. This product has a nice glowy sheen and isn't at all glittery. The nude shade is on the light side, which works for days looks or if you're sporting a strong lip or eye look. I also find this to be a great warm highlight, as well as a blush topper! I blend a little of this on with a stronger color blush and it gives a beautiful look! I'm a fan!
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I tried this based on a Beautypedia review and I'm glad I did! I was skeptical of the patchwork look, but this blends beautifully and applies softly. The shimmer is more subtle than shiny. I loved it, but it broke apart! I am really upset because I did pay for it, and it broke after only a week or so of using it.
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Perfect for fair to lightly tan skin! I prefer using a rounded blush brush with this one, as the fan-shaped brush that comes with it makes it a bit difficult to get even wear. With the new brush, I just give it a few swirls and dab onto the spots on my face that I want to highlight. It provides an illuminating glow to those areas and accentuates them. From my experience so far, it lasts all day! Make sure to blend with fingers after you are finished!
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
I have one of these that I got at ulta and I love it! It's really nice for those days when you are in a rush and need to just throw something on the cheeks because it gives color and glow! It's a soft powder and isn't too powdery and was very affordable. Also comes in a big pan so it lasts a while!
Chelsea S.
My favorite blush! The mixed colors help make the blush blend and not be so harsh on your face (which I'm always afraid of) || it honestly works so well; I'll probably keep using this blush forever because I've tried many other kinds and have never found one I like as much as this kind!
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
I absolutely love this product! I was skeptical at first because it's a drugstore product but it looks so great on and gives me a gorgeous glow. I really like that it's so affordable. I would definitely recommend everyone to try it out, you'll definitely get a bang for your buck!
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This was my first ever highlighting bronzer. It is very nicely pigmented and gives a nice shimmer. It layers well so you can have a lighter or darker look. I find it easy to blend and it really does last! Ive had it close to a year id say. And i would definitely buy again.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
This is my go-to blush. it doesn't look very pigmented when you swatch it but once you apply it, it's a very natural peach-pink look. it also blends very well and is super buildable. it is similar to a mineral blush that i have...
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I don't really care for blush I own like 2 lol. I decided to get this because of the mauve color. I have a medium skin tone. I really like how this color of blush goes on my skin. I think the combination of this blush with the highlight is really great. Really happy with the outcome!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?