BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This was my first ever highlighting bronzer. It is very nicely pigmented and gives a nice shimmer. It layers well so you can have a lighter or darker look. I find it easy to blend and it really does last! Ive had it close to a year id say. And i would definitely buy again.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
This is my go-to blush. it doesn't look very pigmented when you swatch it but once you apply it, it's a very natural peach-pink look. it also blends very well and is super buildable. it is similar to a mineral blush that i have...
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I don't really care for blush I own like 2 lol. I decided to get this because of the mauve color. I have a medium skin tone. I really like how this color of blush goes on my skin. I think the combination of this blush with the highlight is really great. Really happy with the outcome!
Sessolee R.
This product is so/so for me. I was really excited to try it but it just doesn't work for me. I have red undertones and the product itself is a little too pinkish for me. It's not bad, it just doesn't work for my color, it tends to make me look a little too warm.
Shyanna J.
Pilgrim, KY
This is a must have for summer! It gives a beautiful glow while also giving your cheeks a pop of color, so it is a highlight and blush in one! I have combo skin and this works great and stays on all day! I have repurchased and will continue to do so!
Marielena O.
Washington, DC
It's a great highlighter! Based off of swatches I've found online I was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. I have fair, warm-toned skin and I found it pulled very pink on me. I have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! It's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. I like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where I want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! I've been using it for a while and I feel like I've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. Just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. It's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. I've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. It was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging.
Samantha A.
Nash, TX
I love this product! It's perfect for everyday wear. It works as a great as a blush and highlight combination, especially if you're in a rush! My shade gives a perfect rosy glow. It's awesome for the price, like $7. Go out and get it for sure!
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have searched so long for a bronzer that is affordable and suits my brown skin. This is it gives a glow from within look and is so easy to apply, not crumbly and doesn’t get everywhere. I sweep it along jaw and sometimes down my nose. I also sometimes dust it along my eyelids. I love it! no shimmer just all glow.
no breakouts either.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great blush- blends well and is a good color, not too bright or too pink. I even use some of the rectangles for eyeshadow if I'm in a pinch. Adds a bit of highlight but not overly shiny. Great for every day wear, I'm a fan :)
Amanda T.
I love this blush. It's a great color for the warmer months or for a natural look. I have very fair skin and this is my every day blush. It is shimmery, which I don't normally like, but once applied it somehow adds to the healthy glow this product gives instead of looking like I threw glitter on my face. You do not need to use a huge amount - err on the side of being light handed with it. Overall, it's a great product and I highly recommend it.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back