BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Almost forgot about this!has some shimmer to it which gives you that fresh faced glow!
Justine B.
Sparrows Point, MD
Love this stuff, and light bronze color to your skin along with a gentle sparkle
Valentina S.
Personally love this bacuse it gives you different shades of colors. I like
Kait F.
Mill City
I only tried this because it was on sale super cheap at Walgreens. I wasn't expecting to live t as much as I do. Nice color but not overwhelming. Buildable color. It does have a really soft shimmer that seems to make look more natural on. You really get a lot of product for the price and even the little brush that comes with it is nice. I'll be picking up another one when my current is gone.
Stephanie B.
Statesboro
I'm usually a fan of these sort of two-in-one combination products, but this one's name doesnt really fit what it does. This serves more as a bronzer than it does a blush because the undertones are so warm. I was able to use it, but it's not really a go to blush product.
Hannah L.
I use this blush almost everyday. I have it in the shade 20 Pink Rose and it's gorgeous. I got it on sale for $4.50!!! It has lasted me such a long time. It not only makes my cheeks blushed but it also makes them glow! It makes me look more awake. For sure recommend!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These are super pretty! I use mines as a blush topper over my blush. It gives the slightest bit of color with a hint of highlight its really pretty and looks beautiful applied over blush it makes it pop out that much more.once applied it lasted until I took off my makeup. It wasn't powdery and applied great! This product is affordable and a great one to have in the collection in my opinion.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
I Use the blush as a contour transition color the  Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush has great color combos in one compact. It has a slight shimmer to it that allows for a soft glow like finish. It is a very affordable price and is limited edition I would recommend trying it and I too will be repurchasing it!
Emily Z.
This blush is so pretty! I like to use this on days that I am in a hurry and don't want to highlight.  I love that it has a shimmer to it, but does not look glittery on the cheeks.  This color is also so pretty and subtle, which I love.  Packaging is also amazing.
Madison W.
Philadelphia
This is an awesome blush! It gives my face dimensions that it doesn't have. It makes my cheeks stand out more! I love the little mirror that is under the product with the brush. It's nice that when you open it that the brush doesn't fall out. The finish is more Matte with a kiss of shimmer which I love. I would definitely recommend.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?