BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
A little goes along way. My make brush pick up this color with ease. It blends out well and works great by mixing all the color or pulling individual colors out to contour your face. It's a great hi-lighting bronzer that I would repurchase.
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
With my skin being so fair this is the perfect blush color for me! I honestly have never had so many compliments on my skin color until I started wearing this. it brings life to my face. now it's pretty much the only blush I reach for anymore.
Jeneia P.
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Angela M.
Maybelline states "skin goes soft lit with zero glitz", and I find that to be true. This product has a nice glowy sheen and isn't at all glittery. The nude shade is on the light side, which works for days looks or if you're sporting a strong lip or eye look. I also find this to be a great warm highlight, as well as a blush topper! I blend a little of this on with a stronger color blush and it gives a beautiful look! I'm a fan!
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I tried this based on a Beautypedia review and I'm glad I did! I was skeptical of the patchwork look, but this blends beautifully and applies softly. The shimmer is more subtle than shiny. I loved it, but it broke apart! I am really upset because I did pay for it, and it broke after only a week or so of using it.
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
I have one of these that I got at ulta and I love it! It's really nice for those days when you are in a rush and need to just throw something on the cheeks because it gives color and glow! It's a soft powder and isn't too powdery and was very affordable. Also comes in a big pan so it lasts a while!
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Perfect for fair to lightly tan skin! I prefer using a rounded blush brush with this one, as the fan-shaped brush that comes with it makes it a bit difficult to get even wear. With the new brush, I just give it a few swirls and dab onto the spots on my face that I want to highlight. It provides an illuminating glow to those areas and accentuates them. From my experience so far, it lasts all day! Make sure to blend with fingers after you are finished!
Chelsea S.
My favorite blush! The mixed colors help make the blush blend and not be so harsh on your face (which I'm always afraid of) || it honestly works so well; I'll probably keep using this blush forever because I've tried many other kinds and have never found one I like as much as this kind!
Karla M.
I absolutely love this product! I was skeptical at first because it's a drugstore product but it looks so great on and gives me a gorgeous glow. I really like that it's so affordable. I would definitely recommend everyone to try it out, you'll definitely get a bang for your buck!
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This was my first ever highlighting bronzer. It is very nicely pigmented and gives a nice shimmer. It layers well so you can have a lighter or darker look. I find it easy to blend and it really does last! Ive had it close to a year id say. And i would definitely buy again.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
How pigmented is this?
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.

Walmart