BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased the shade 10 Nude. Was unfortunately too dark to be a highlight on my fair skin, but too light to be a blush. In simply swatching the product on my arm, I found the product to be much more powdery and matte than highlighting, but I only purchased the one shade! Tried it once and had to put over a separate blush and hi light because this product didn't work for my skin tone.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I am obsessed with this hi-lighty bronzer! So pigmented, great for daily bronzing/blush/contouring. Blendable and looks so pretty on the skin. I will sometimes dip my finger in the pink shade and apply for a more blushed look, or dip a finger in the hi-light to emphasize my nose and cheekbones. Love this product and will definitely buy again.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Love this blush! It's got just enough shimmer to give you a bit of a glow, but doesn't look overdone. When I choose to use a blush instead of contouring, I usually grab this product to finish my look. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially if you have fair skin and have problems finding a blush that looks flattering.
R C.
I LOVE this blush! I was introduced to it by my mom about a year ago and I've been addicted to it since. It provides a lovely pink tone for my fair skin, while also highlighting my cheekbones. You can even use a precision brush to add some extra highlighting to other areas of the face. My only caveat is don't drop it! The packaging is very flimsy, so it will break, and if you're anything like me, you'll be sad but immediately run out to the store to buy a new one!
Nancy C.
I'm not a blush kind of person but this Maybelline master high light blush worked well for me. I really like it because it has the high lighter and blush combination. I really don't like the brush it came with, I use my own. Overall I really loved it great product.
Georgianna G.
Palm bay, FL
Gives such a beautiful champagne shimmer to the skin. I'll never understand why they make such gorgeous colors limited. It's smooth and blends well. Gives the skin a beautiful sheen that isn't too over the top. doesn't have noticeable glitter, which is great!
Samantha R.
San Diego, CA
I just started using this product a little over a month ago. I'm actually a beginner on make up so I knew little about what this product actually does to my face. I found a few tips from my friend and I just love how it looks on my face. It does have a little tint to it, but I don't mind. I highly recommend this product!
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
A little goes along way. My make brush pick up this color with ease. It blends out well and works great by mixing all the color or pulling individual colors out to contour your face. It's a great hi-lighting bronzer that I would repurchase.
Tasha M.
I picked this blush up on sale at CVS one day when I had to touch up my make up. I'm super glad I found it! The different shades levels are nice... though I found that it is too easy to go from just right to, too much shimmer. It's definitely my go to for daysome out when I want my face to have a glow though.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
With my skin being so fair this is the perfect blush color for me! I honestly have never had so many compliments on my skin color until I started wearing this. it brings life to my face. now it's pretty much the only blush I reach for anymore.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?