BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Mary E.
Houghton Lake, MI
I really like this blush but more as a high lighter, it really brightens and catches the light. Very good price as well!
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Love this! My go to blush- has just the right amount of shimmer. Great for my fair skin to give my cheeks a fresh glow.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY
Pretty good blush, have others I enjoy more but use this from time to time. Like the color and shine that it gives off
Kristin W.
I like this blush. It blends nicely with my makeup for a natural look. Maybelline is always my preference for makeup.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
I really like this blush because is also a lighting blush. It is not my favorite but to use day by day it is nice.
Cecilia l.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite blushes ever! BEAUTIFUL!!! Very pigmented it just looks beautiful on the skin.
Ashley P.
I love this to use as my hilighter. Its so amazing and golden on my chocolate skin. I use deep bronze.
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
I did not like this blush. It was not pigmented at all and all of the colors did not show very well.
Kristina N.
I love this blush!! I'm a girl who is into the glitter and glow. This makes my cheeks glow big time.
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Mi blush favorito de todo loa dias me encanta que es super natural y muy buen precio !¡♡
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?