BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sabrina K.
Yonkers, NY
This is such a beautiful highlighting blush especially since it is from the drugstore! It does have shimmer but not too much that you look like a disco ball haha. It is more on the pink side which is why you are able to use it as a blush but I only use it as a highlighter when I want something more pinky toned. Such a Beautiful product and I definitely recommend it
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
I have this blush in the light pink color and it is so pretty! I wore it in my senior pictures and it looked really good in pictures! I would definitely recommend it!
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Absolutely love this hi-lighting bronzer it's super nice for my skin tone it's supper pigmented this is a nice dark bronze color with that red cherry tone it gives it a nice Touch to the skin beautiful for the summer it's really glowy I got it @target for 3 dollars it was on sale
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
I just really found out I love this highlighter. at first I hated it. it would go on really chunky and look as if I stuck my cheeks into a bowl of glitter. Then I realized that maybe a fan brush wasn't the best way to use it. I then used a stippling brush (elfs small stippling brush) and it went on fine. still a bit overly high lighty but I like to glisten to the gods anyway.. I would recommend it but use a little and don't use a fan brush..
timia s.
Pompano Beach, FL
I think this highlight was okay, i got it thinking i was going to get that amazing supermodel glow those girls have on instagram, but it didn't happen. The product is great if you like a suddle glow, something to wear to school and work but it doesn't really do much for me. On my skin, it just looks like i smeared white powder on my face. It does deserve four stars though, because its a great nose and upper lip highlight but for that amazing cheekbone highlight, it didn't quite meet my expectations :)
I love this blush ! Prefect shimmer and perfect rosey color ! On top of the color and shimmer being perfect , you don't need much product with this blush ... a little bit goes a long way ! I barely dipped my brush in the amount of pigment that applied was insane ! Lasting power is very good . I would repurchase and am going to be getting more shades ! Yes I recommend it !
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Bright, glowy, & gorgeous without being over the top. Pick up at your local drugstore and skip home with joy because you're about to love this chic little compact.
Miranda S.
This is my go to blush/bronzer I have it in the shade light bronze. I use it more as a blush than a bronzer, but it looks really nice. It lasts a long time and it's easy to apply. For the price it's really great. I love the different shades on the palette for easy blending.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased the shade 10 Nude. Was unfortunately too dark to be a highlight on my fair skin, but too light to be a blush. In simply swatching the product on my arm, I found the product to be much more powdery and matte than highlighting, but I only purchased the one shade! Tried it once and had to put over a separate blush and hi light because this product didn't work for my skin tone.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I am obsessed with this hi-lighty bronzer! So pigmented, great for daily bronzing/blush/contouring. Blendable and looks so pretty on the skin. I will sometimes dip my finger in the pink shade and apply for a more blushed look, or dip a finger in the hi-light to emphasize my nose and cheekbones. Love this product and will definitely buy again.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?