BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Pretty great love how smooth this goes on. Love the texture. It's all great, highly recommend.
4/5 because it wasn't the right color for me
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is a great blush I even use sometimes as my bronzer looks very natural and pretty I would recommend this drug store blush I love it
Tifany O.
Shreveport, LA
I feel like this product should be improved, the color palette made me look too orange and didn't seem to blend as great as I had hoped
Marlene H.
Great blush, multi-tonal super pigmented great glow, the color 40 mauve, is great for my medium skin tone and perfect for fall makeup
Jessica Y.
This is my favorite drug-store brand bronzer/hi-lighter. The quality will surprise you! It is very affordable. I love this product!
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love the shade Nude! Great subtle highlight/blush for fair skin! I like to wear it as a double duty product on quick makeup days.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can't go without this product it helps highlight my jawbones and brows nicely and has a great glow to it so you look sunkissed!!
brandy w.
Star City, AR
This is absolutely one of the best drug store blushes ever!! Everyone needs these. They just need to come out with more shades!!
Magaly A.
I did not like this at all. It was too shiny and not very pigmented. I had to apply tons of it in order for it to be noticeable.
Jessica B.
Golden valley , Mn
I actually love this! Bought 2 backups, fits my skin perfect and leaves a nice glow all day. It is also cheap at the drugstore!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?