BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Buy on Amazon
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased the shade 10 Nude. Was unfortunately too dark to be a highlight on my fair skin, but too light to be a blush. In simply swatching the product on my arm, I found the product to be much more powdery and matte than highlighting, but I only purchased the one shade! Tried it once and had to put over a separate blush and hi light because this product didn't work for my skin tone.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I am obsessed with this hi-lighty bronzer! So pigmented, great for daily bronzing/blush/contouring. Blendable and looks so pretty on the skin. I will sometimes dip my finger in the pink shade and apply for a more blushed look, or dip a finger in the hi-light to emphasize my nose and cheekbones. Love this product and will definitely buy again.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Love this blush! It's got just enough shimmer to give you a bit of a glow, but doesn't look overdone. When I choose to use a blush instead of contouring, I usually grab this product to finish my look. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially if you have fair skin and have problems finding a blush that looks flattering.
Nancy C.
I'm not a blush kind of person but this Maybelline master high light blush worked well for me. I really like it because it has the high lighter and blush combination. I really don't like the brush it came with, I use my own. Overall I really loved it great product.
Cassandra K.
Didn't have high hopes for this but it's so beautiful and you don't even need highlight once you apply it because somehow the shimmers end up on your cheek bones and the mauve blush color is very beautiful on deeper tones
R C.
I LOVE this blush! I was introduced to it by my mom about a year ago and I've been addicted to it since. It provides a lovely pink tone for my fair skin, while also highlighting my cheekbones. You can even use a precision brush to add some extra highlighting to other areas of the face. My only caveat is don't drop it! The packaging is very flimsy, so it will break, and if you're anything like me, you'll be sad but immediately run out to the store to buy a new one!
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
First off this blush is pigmented and can double as a highlighter. As a blush it gives a soft healthy glow and will make the apples of your cheeks shine and look amazing. As for a highlighter some can be used without making you look pink. Some colors are way too dark and it can make your cheeks look orange so be cautious overall love it.
Georgianna G.
Palm Bay, FL
Gives such a beautiful champagne shimmer to the skin. I'll never understand why they make such gorgeous colors limited. It's smooth and blends well. Gives the skin a beautiful sheen that isn't too over the top. doesn't have noticeable glitter, which is great!
Samantha R.
San Diego, CA
I just started using this product a little over a month ago. I'm actually a beginner on make up so I knew little about what this product actually does to my face. I found a few tips from my friend and I just love how it looks on my face. It does have a little tint to it, but I don't mind. I highly recommend this product!
Megan M.
South Bend , IN
With my skin being so fair this is the perfect blush color for me! I honestly have never had so many compliments on my skin color until I started wearing this. it brings life to my face. now it's pretty much the only blush I reach for anymore.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
How pigmented is this?
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.