BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lisa S.
Love this highlight blush! adds just the right amount of color and shimmer! last all day! I use my finger and touch a lil of the shimmer on my cupids bow for highlight
Ardy L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like it! It's a good colour with a little bit of shimmer to give you a nice glow. The brush it comes with isn't very useful, but love the mirror on the bottom.
Vanesa F.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product! i use both my cheeks and eyelids because i love the lit effect that leaves! it seems perfect for spring, so that our face shine like the sun
Gloria P.
Increible yo lo tengo me encanto da un glow sutil.no deja el parche yo tengo el bronce aparte que viene con su prochita para aplicar y viene bastante producto
Casey S.
I love this for a subtle highlight and on days I don't want a lot of color on my cheeks. It gives you a really healthy glow without being crazy bright. Love.
Melissa V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I had this it looked so pretty on my skin it was only like $6-8 just make sure it doesn't fall on anything bc it breaks real quick BUT that glowwwww was 👌👌
LeeAnn M.
This is and absolutely stunning blush for lighter or peachy skin tone i have medium skin tone and yellow skin tone and it barely shows up nor looks good
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I love this product! Especially when you are in a hurry, you can just pop this on making it work as both a blush and highlight 😉 and it lasts for hours!
Crystal S.
Love it. it gives a great glow to my skin. I mostly use it as a blush and highlight on days when I'm in a hurry. it's a one product and done look
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
I really love this! It's especially great for a quick contour,blush, and highlight if you're not an expert. It's super easy and looks great!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?