BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Madilyn R.
amarillo
This is one of the first highlighters I ever used, it lastes a long while, but some is pigmented and some is sheer, It is buildable, but I probably wouldn't buy this product again or recommend again .
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this blush! It's not too bright and not too light. This blush has a shimmery but yet very pigmented look to it. It's very buildable so you can continue to add extra layers. I would highly recommend this Blush to anyone.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Must have product. Bronzer lush and highlighter all in one. Who doesn't like less steps and I. The right shade it makes you look like you're straight out of a magazine. Less than $10
Sara W.
Bronx, NY
I was looking for a highlighter that wasn't pricey so I purchased this and was super disappointed. This highlighter is purely glitter and no glow. I didn't like this product at all.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
I love using this product on top of my matte blushes, they are pigmented on their own but because they have a beautiful natural shine they look awesome on top of the matte blushes.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I really love this blush. I'm fair skinned so it can be a little difficult to find the kind of blush I really want: pink but not too pink, pigmented but not too dark, and dewy without being glittery. This really combines a bunch of beautiful shades that compliment my skin perfectly, and not only that, but the inclusion of white highlight gives your skin a perky glow that isn't ridiculous, but natural instead. I love the idea of combining blush with highlighter, since I'm pretty terrible at the whole highlight/contour thing. It's just a really nice product that gives you a double result that I happen to love
Marnie R.
York, SC
I find Maybelline Face Studio Highlight in Nude is a nice soft highlighter for a more natural look. Being older, I don't want too much shimmer and this does the trick.
#Bloombadge
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
i purchased this and i really like it! it gives like a natural blushing color (: super pretty on the skin and it blends well and theres a shade for every skintone i def reccomend
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
For a brand that can be picked up in any corner pharmacy I was pretty impressed with this product. This was the first highlighter I tried and now I can't live without it.
Daniela R.
I know a lot of people like this highlighters/blush. I am a highlight fan, when ever either drugstore or high end companies come out with highlighters I want them all. 😂 ☺ well I did purchase this product when it first came out, and I found myself having yo really dig my brush really hard into this product to get the pigment I wanted, also ir cling into my dry patches and it wasn't very reflective. The product didn't last long in my skin... and I love Maybelline product so I was really sad when I realize after a few tries I didn't love this product. 😢
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?