BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This is a very good illuminating bronzer. It can give you the bronze and glowy look. This is the shade deep bronze and it is a little too dark for my skin tone, but will look awesome on darker skin tones.
brenda a.
This is one of my most used palettes. I love the range of colors in it. They also have just the Nudes palette if these aren't your taste in colors, but I think they complement all eye colors beautifully.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
I bought this on clearance at walmart and I have to say it is very orangey on the skin!! Sometimes I'll get more red than anything so I'll use it as a blush I I don't think it's a bronzer at all!!!!!!
Jesi Love T.
I love this blush Infact I want to have the whole collection! This will last a long time I have been addicted to it ever since I got it! I even use it as an eyeshadow!! Follow me @justlikerebel
Nikki R.
Winston Salem, NC
Defiantly a must have it works great. IT's a great highlighter and bronzer looks great on the skin. Because it's so metallic it adds did mention and definition to your cheekbones and cheecks.
Alexis T.
I love this blush hi-lighter! Flat blushes don't look great with my pale skin but with the splash of shine it works perfect with my complexion. I'll definitely be buying this product again.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
Shades can be a little tricky, but the highlighting effect is amazing! Be careful not to go overboard! It's a silky texture and you get .31 ounces in one compact. I use the shade 40 mauve
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
This product is great! The Nude shade is a beautifuk soft flush of color that can be worn as a hi-light or blush topper. It doesn't have chunks of glitter and it blends into the skin well.
Frances M.
Spring, TX
I used this product thinking I was going to be able to truly see a hi-light definition on my cheeks, but for the price I was not impressed and could not really tell a difference.
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
This is such a good highlighter! Such a good quality! It's amazing! I fully recommend this product! It stays on a decent amount of time and it makes your skin look so healthy!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?