BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Hayley K.
I love this blush! It is very pigmented, so much so that the first time I used it I used too much because I was not used to drugstore blushes having that much pigment. Has a beautiful highlighter built in so it creates a great blush in highlighting look all in one. Would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
This blush is so pretty! I like to use this on days that I am in a hurry and don't want to highlight.  I love that it has a shimmer to it, but does not look glittery on the cheeks.  This color is also so pretty and subtle, which I love.  Packaging is also amazing.
Madison W.
Philadelphia
This is an awesome blush! It gives my face dimensions that it doesn't have. It makes my cheeks stand out more! I love the little mirror that is under the product with the brush. It's nice that when you open it that the brush doesn't fall out. The finish is more Matte with a kiss of shimmer which I love. I would definitely recommend.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I had this a couple years ago. It did nothing for me. I tried using it a lot. every time i swirled my brush around and applied it it was just too shimmery. Also, the concept is kind of confusing. It had highlight in it, pink, and bronzer. so where are you really supposed to apply it?
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
I like this blush on days that I want extra highlight. It blends really nicely on the face and isn't too loud and bold on my face. Sometimes I use it as eyeshadow too! I gave it 4 stars because I don't typically reach for it
Ivyleigh G.
Ponchatoula, LA
This blush is not as shimmery as you would think from the name Hi-light blush. Although that is a positive for me, because i wouldn't want a shimmery blush. The color is pigmented, but also build-able. Its pretty forgiving to novices, and super blendable
Molly v.
Fort Collins, CO
This blush not only looks cute in its package but on too! Its relatively pigmented and easily buildable. Personally I like that it isnt too pigmented because I like my blush to be subtle. Its also super long lasting and well worth its price tag!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I love this blush because it doubles as a blush and Highlighter. The shade is awesome. It has a slight shimmer to it. When blended to together, the shades look magnificent together. If I could find the other shades I would definitely purchase more.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I love this blush - it very pigmented and gives a beautiful glowy look to your cheeks. I took one star off because as you get closer to the pan, the different colored pieces start to separate and fall out of the compact which is kind of annoying.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
I love this blush! But the only problem is that it breaks easily!! I have bought two and they both have fallen apart. But I just love how it leaves a shimmery finish. The colors are so pretty and vibrant and the powder is smooth and silky.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?