BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
Most loved blush in my collection!
First of all, the color OH MY! I'm not a big fan of strong highlighters i prefer the natural look and this product does that perfectly.
Andy G.
Chihuahua
Perfecto blush con iluminación , deja un bello tono calido con una leve iluminación , nada es un producto polvoso, perdura bastante tiempo . Y el precio es económico
RianaXinavane A.
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east
Give fair skin a subtle flush with a light colored blush like baby pink or flirty peach too dark shades can overwhelm your face so if you opt for a deep plum or red, make sure the rest of your makeup is neutral...
Erika K.
I like this as it is versatile and I can use it as a highlighter, blush, and contour in one. It can be a little powdery if you layer it too much but otherwise a great product. Been using it for a while and would buy again.
Sana H.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favorite blushes. It's just the right amount of purple, and I love that it's mixed with a highlight because the really glowy look it gives is amazing.
Miiki C.
Brisbane , QLD
I love shade 30 coral. It's so versatile for me. I use it as a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and even bronzer. It's such a nice shimmery bronze colour that it just works with every makeup look.
Heather S.
Surrey, BC
This one is okay. Didn't care for it to much but thats just me maybe I wasn't using it right or on the right foundation or the right blush but I want to like it
Dipanshi P.
This was my go to blush. This is good product for drug store so I really recommend this product to some who has darker skin tone. Nice price. Travel friendly.
Georgie B.
This is such a gorgeous blush and adds a beautiful colour onto my cheeks. It's very pigmented and the bronze in it looks stunning mixed with the pinks
Shanqueeta E.
it’s a very nice blush, has nice shimmer to it. but i wouldn’t use it as a blush. I used it as an eyeshadow and it’s so pretty. the packaging is okay.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?