BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Mafe F.
Barquisimeto
I only bought the color CORAL because it was on sale but let me tell you that now is one my favourite blushes and i'm not a fan of blushes! I think this will look good in almost all skintypes, not so sure with very dark skin people but they have plenty of other colors that will definitely look good. This one though, my favourite! I use it almost everyday because it gives a natural look and a subtle glow which I love! Is not too much, is not too little. You don't even have to contour because this little one does it all. Go and get it!
Narimene C.
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Tahalia P.
I have the 252 illuminata and honestly the best hi-lighting blush i have seen, so bright and bold on myself as i have fair skin tone but put it on my darker skinned partner and popped on his skin!
100% recommend this for all skin tones.
Jennifer G.
Amo Maybelline, tiene todo lo que necesito, siempre me gusta probar productos nuevos y todos me han encantado, yo tengo que usar maquillaje antialergico y con ellos estoy súper satisfecha, me dura todo el día y cuida mi piel.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I tried this product numerous of times on my chocolate complexion and let me just say that is stuff is amazing as regards to color pigmentation. It has a very shimmery finished that I love. Girls must try
Caramen L.
CLEVELAND, NS
Absolutely love this product.....it looks natural and isn't chalky/powdery.....LOVE it! I have got so many compliments since I've started wearing it telling me that I have a nice glow to me!
Tracy F.
Brisbane
I had the coral shade of this and I LOVED it but I don't know what happened and all of the individual squares just fell out although I'd never dropped it. I would repurchase again in hopes that that was a one off situation.
Andie O.
Moncton new brunswick
This product is so pretty and you don't even have to use a highlighter with it because of the shimmery white shade just adds that highlight over the blush, it isn't overly pigmented but I like that because it's definitely buildable and is very creamy not chalky at all...!
Courtney G.
Edmonton, AB
I love these. I have almost every one. Perfect for every skin ton. A little does definitely go along way. Give a nice little highlight glow, without it being so much
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Love love love this hi-lighter 😍 !!!! It comes with different shades! I pick the mauve 40 and it looks great on my skin! They're so pigmented and it gives my cheeks some colors and highlight that i want!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?