BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon
A M.
Great two in one product. Easy to blend and non cakey. A great drugstire product i think everyone needs in their collection.
Amrit B.
Richmond
I don't personally like the product. It's really just a dust Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
Karely S.
I like this blush, the color is great and it mix perfectly together, so in my skin looks good
Rebecca H.
Brisbane , Queensland
Looks beautiful on the skin, amazing and pigmented. Gives a nice glowy sheen to the cheeks
Erika K.
I like this as it is versatile and I can use it as a highlighter, blush, and contour in one. It can be a little powdery if you layer it too much but otherwise a great product. Been using it for a while and would buy again.
Georgie B.
This is such a gorgeous blush and adds a beautiful colour onto my cheeks. It's very pigmented and the bronze in it looks stunning mixed with the pinks
Aleisha B.
Best bronzer I've used yet, not too dark and not too light. Its perfect texture as well. ūüėöūüėĄ
Tahalia P.
I have the 252 illuminata and honestly the best hi-lighting blush i have seen, so bright and bold on myself as i have fair skin tone but put it on my darker skinned partner and popped on his skin!
100% recommend this for all skin tones.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?