BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Emily C.
Paintsville, KY
Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush is not buildable on the cheeks, I love when it highlights my cheeks, It makes my eyes pop out way more which is very enjoyable if you ask me, Great product and makes my day better.
Amanda H.
Ashland City, TN
This is currently my favorite blush. It's not overly pigmented, but has just enough to give some pretty color. I love the highlights this gives. It doesn't take much, and you'll have a pretty highlight that will last all day
Abigail J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love the colors in this. It's easy to blend out and is pigmented. It's looks very nice on the skin. The only bad thing is that it doesn't last throughout the day, you would have to touch it up. Probably won't repurchase
Meka H.
I love the colors it gives you a flushed look plus a sun kissed glow. The product can be built up without looking cakey or heavy plus the price is amazing. It's my lazy day just wanna kinda look like I tried but didn't
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I use this as a bronzer and it gives me that perfect natural contour. I have had it for quite a few months and have yet to hit pan even though I use it almost every day! It is much too dark on me for a blush though.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
This blush works well for its price point. I was drawn to it as it has highlighters built in, but I don't ever notice them coming through. Once applied, it looks like any other blush. Would probably not buy again.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I love this blush because in the mosaic pattern it has a highlighter in it. And I like my cheeck bones poppin girl! It has great pigment pay off so a little goes a long way. Highly recommend it. Great price too.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Of all of the blush type products of tried, both high-end and drugstore, this one works and looks the best on my pale skin. I use the #251 Natural. It provides great color with just the right amount of shimmer.
Christy
Pesonally I didn't like this product. It wasn't very pigmented for me, and after trying to use it for about a week, it made my skin break out. I DO have very very sensitive skin though, so keep that in mind.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
This is great. It gives you that perfect glow. It isn't a matte it's shimmery but it doesn't look bad. It is true to its color. And it's long lasting. I love this for a simple make up. I would buy it again.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?