BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
These are super pretty! I use mines as a blush topper over my blush. It gives the slightest bit of color with a hint of highlight its really pretty and looks beautiful applied over blush it makes it pop out that much more.once applied it lasted until I took off my makeup. It wasn't powdery and applied great! This product is affordable and a great one to have in the collection in my opinion.
Chelsea J.
So many people are saying there is no pigment in it, but for me, there is a ton. It's a bit too much for my skin tone as a blush, in my personal liking as a blush. It doesn't blend out well, in my opinion either. Sometimes if I put too much, I try to blend it away with a clean brush and it does nothing.
Crystal Q.
During a recent shopping trip I came across this. Since I obsess about highlight I knew I needed to try it. The bonus is it was on clearance for only $1.99!!! It gives you blush a soft glow and the formula is really silky. I also purchased the bronzer which I am really happy with.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This blush is not my favorite. I like that it is multi-pigmented, however I feel like it is hard to get color out of it. I have to get ALOT on my brush in order to see any on my face. I would try Maybelline's other blushes over this one, they are better.
Ashley S.
My go to when I'm in a rush or want something simple and use it alone. Sometimes I take a little square of blush and apply with my finger if I don't want highlighter. Great Blush!! Pigmented and not over bearing. Feels light.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I think this was supper beautiful. It's a natural finish with flexs of glitter. Personally I didn't like it on me because it was too pink for me. But I would buy this again in a different shade. I would recommend this if you like a pinky glittery highlight or blush or bronzer. However you choose to wear it.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I love this blush because in the mosaic pattern it has a highlighter in it. And I like my cheeck bones poppin girl! It has great pigment pay off so a little goes a long way. Highly recommend it. Great price too.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I absolutely love this blush! It one of the best I have ever tried! It is long lasting, and super pigmented. It is shimmery though. It is also very buildable! I love this blush and would highly recommend it!
Hayley K.
I love this blush! It is very pigmented, so much so that the first time I used it I used too much because I was not used to drugstore blushes having that much pigment. Has a beautiful highlighter built in so it creates a great blush in highlighting look all in one. Would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
This blush is so pretty! I like to use this on days that I am in a hurry and don't want to highlight.  I love that it has a shimmer to it, but does not look glittery on the cheeks.  This color is also so pretty and subtle, which I love.  Packaging is also amazing.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?