BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Madison W.
Philadelphia
This is an awesome blush! It gives my face dimensions that it doesn't have. It makes my cheeks stand out more! I love the little mirror that is under the product with the brush. It's nice that when you open it that the brush doesn't fall out. The finish is more Matte with a kiss of shimmer which I love. I would definitely recommend.
Hannah L.
I use this blush almost everyday. I have it in the shade 20 Pink Rose and it's gorgeous. I got it on sale for $4.50!!! It has lasted me such a long time. It not only makes my cheeks blushed but it also makes them glow! It makes me look more awake. For sure recommend!
Payton W.
I absolutely love this blush! It one of the best I have ever tried! It is long lasting, and super pigmented. It is shimmery though. It is also very buildable! I love this blush and would highly recommend it!
Ivyleigh G.
Ponchatoula, LA
This blush is not as shimmery as you would think from the name Hi-light blush. Although that is a positive for me, because i wouldn't want a shimmery blush. The color is pigmented, but also build-able. Its pretty forgiving to novices, and super blendable
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
This blush not only looks cute in its package but on too! Its relatively pigmented and easily buildable. Personally I like that it isnt too pigmented because I like my blush to be subtle. Its also super long lasting and well worth its price tag!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I love this blush - it very pigmented and gives a beautiful glowy look to your cheeks. I took one star off because as you get closer to the pan, the different colored pieces start to separate and fall out of the compact which is kind of annoying.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I love this blush because it doubles as a blush and Highlighter. The shade is awesome. It has a slight shimmer to it. When blended to together, the shades look magnificent together. If I could find the other shades I would definitely purchase more.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
I love this blush! But the only problem is that it breaks easily!! I have bought two and they both have fallen apart. But I just love how it leaves a shimmery finish. The colors are so pretty and vibrant and the powder is smooth and silky.
Lindsey M.
Davenport, IA
This high light blush it awesome! The pigments is definitely there and it definitely shines! It is very easy to blend and it is buildable. The price point for this is great I think most of the products from this line are very affordable.
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
It can be a bit overwhelming and patchy when applied. I wish I loved it but I just don’t. Its hard to blend evenly and it makes my face more shimmery and glittery than I’d like it to. The price is so good though.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back