BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tahalia P.
I have the 252 illuminata and honestly the best hi-lighting blush i have seen, so bright and bold on myself as i have fair skin tone but put it on my darker skinned partner and popped on his skin!
100% recommend this for all skin tones.
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
Most loved blush in my collection!
First of all, the color OH MY! I'm not a big fan of strong highlighters i prefer the natural look and this product does that perfectly.
Jennifer G.
Amo Maybelline, tiene todo lo que necesito, siempre me gusta probar productos nuevos y todos me han encantado, yo tengo que usar maquillaje antialergico y con ellos estoy súper satisfecha, me dura todo el día y cuida mi piel.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I tried this product numerous of times on my chocolate complexion and let me just say that is stuff is amazing as regards to color pigmentation. It has a very shimmery finished that I love. Girls must try
RianaXinavane A.
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east
Give fair skin a subtle flush with a light colored blush like baby pink or flirty peach too dark shades can overwhelm your face so if you opt for a deep plum or red, make sure the rest of your makeup is neutral...
Caramen L.
Cleveland, NS
Absolutely love this product.....it looks natural and isn't chalky/powdery.....LOVE it! I have got so many compliments since I've started wearing it telling me that I have a nice glow to me!
Tracy F.
Brisbane
I had the coral shade of this and I LOVED it but I don't know what happened and all of the individual squares just fell out although I'd never dropped it. I would repurchase again in hopes that that was a one off situation.
Andie O.
Moncton new brunswick
This product is so pretty and you don't even have to use a highlighter with it because of the shimmery white shade just adds that highlight over the blush, it isn't overly pigmented but I like that because it's definitely buildable and is very creamy not chalky at all...!
Miiki C.
Brisbane , QLD
I love shade 30 coral. It's so versatile for me. I use it as a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and even bronzer. It's such a nice shimmery bronze colour that it just works with every makeup look.
Courtney G.
Edmonton, AB
I love these. I have almost every one. Perfect for every skin ton. A little does definitely go along way. Give a nice little highlight glow, without it being so much
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?