BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney G.
Edmonton, AB
I love these. I have almost every one. Perfect for every skin ton. A little does definitely go along way. Give a nice little highlight glow, without it being so much
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
I love this! It's perfect to highlight and give a little color to the skin, it makes it glow! I actually use it all over my face and then a little more on the cheeks to highlight it :)
Heidiilene L.
If you have one of these you can not complain about anything in life. It's a good blush! One of my favorites to be exact.
Sana H.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favorite blushes. It's just the right amount of purple, and I love that it's mixed with a highlight because the really glowy look it gives is amazing.
I definitely love this Maybelline highlight perfect to wear for a party time. It gives me a nice look.
Lois S.
Christchurch, Dorset
I absolutely love this blush, great colour and texture. This product goes on so well!
Chloe D.
Very good natural glow blush and is pigmented and soft. I wish it wasn't so shiny and more colour but it is so soft and natural on a everyday look.
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
This blush is amazing! It's really gives you a natural effect ❤ it's buildable and it really blends so nice with my contour and highlighter❤
Marie-Fleur C.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I did not like the smell but it creates a nice blush glow on the cheeks. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply and blend for contouring.
Nusrat A.
Montreal, QC
Very good product, it is very pigmented. There is a bit of fall out but apart from that it is a great product. Very easy to blend
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?