BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Buy on Amazon.com
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
jessica c.
birmingham, AL
Beautiful blush highlight, perfect combo of both. Want to try the other colors!
Valentina S.
Personally love this bacuse it gives you different shades of colors. I like
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI
I always grab this when I want a little blush and a highlight on my cheeks.
Cheyenne W.
Not so great on lighter skin tones such as mine, as I have such fair skin I use it more as a bronzer than a highlight.
It's pigmented and inexpensive but the brick pattern of the product makes it hard to separate the colours, the least thing I want in a bronzer is a pink tone, as when I'm applying to my forehead it brings attention to the redness already on my skin. Works well on cheeks, but paler skin tones need to be mindful when purchasing this as it is a little darker than I had anticipated.
Diana V.
Vranov nad topľou
I bought this product because I needed bronzer but somehow I ended up getting this. And I don't regret it. I bought maybelline master hi-light 10 nude. And it's best as a bronzer, blush and everyday highlighter! Very simple to use and there's a brush and a mirror inside. 😍😉💋
Joanna F.
Vancouver
HI! LIGHT!
It is Shining, it works great do not super impress me thought.
I use it sometimes and it long lasting! Which is great. Buying again? Yes
Recommend it? Depends of what you’re looking for.
🌸Valery G.
Doral , FL
It's a very soft high light, all day highlight. It's perfect for any skin tone since it has blushed and bronzed undertones. It's a highlight so obviously won't be good for contouring. I would buy it again. It's a good price and something I'd use daily.
Lisbeth T.
Doral, FL
This is only an okay product. It lacks the highlighting punch we all love. The color is really pretty which is why it’s a shame it doesn’t show better once it’s applied.
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it facilitates me all that better than I have tried all my life makes a good operation for which I am super enchanted and I would not change it for anything I am very grateful for that product
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
This blush is so pretty! It's not to intense of a blush, the pigment is very good also if you do want a intense blush! Best for all skin tones I would think! Totally recommend this ladies if you haven't tried it yet
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?