BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Valentina S.
Personally love this bacuse it gives you different shades of colors. I like
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
I always grab this when I want a little blush and a highlight on my cheeks.
Diana V.
Vranov nad topľou
I bought this product because I needed bronzer but somehow I ended up getting this. And I don't regret it. I bought maybelline master hi-light 10 nude. And it's best as a bronzer, blush and everyday highlighter! Very simple to use and there's a brush and a mirror inside. 😍😉💋
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
This blush is so pretty! It's not to intense of a blush, the pigment is very good also if you do want a intense blush! Best for all skin tones I would think! Totally recommend this ladies if you haven't tried it yet
🌸Valery G.
Doral, FL
It's a very soft high light, all day highlight. It's perfect for any skin tone since it has blushed and bronzed undertones. It's a highlight so obviously won't be good for contouring. I would buy it again. It's a good price and something I'd use daily.
Mha O.
Kingsbury
Its cheap and worth paying Its beautiful and nice I would recommend this product as I really love it and it’s worth the price it lasts very long so I recommend you to buy it . This brand has a lot of good products which I love so buy it❤️❤️❤️
Eman A.
I aodre this, I got the pink rose shade and it gives me a soft blush and highlight that looks natural for everyday but you can still build it up for a stronger effect if you want.
Jayasree R.
This is one of the best product this is perfect pallet with all beautiful colours u just pick brush and just run in to this pallet and apply on your face just easy
Mafe F.
Barquisimeto
I only bought the color CORAL because it was on sale but let me tell you that now is one my favourite blushes and i'm not a fan of blushes! I think this will look good in almost all skintypes, not so sure with very dark skin people but they have plenty of other colors that will definitely look good. This one though, my favourite! I use it almost everyday because it gives a natural look and a subtle glow which I love! Is not too much, is not too little. You don't even have to contour because this little one does it all. Go and get it!
Narimene C.
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?