BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caramen L.
Cleveland, NS
Absolutely love this product.....it looks natural and isn't chalky/powdery.....LOVE it! I have got so many compliments since I've started wearing it telling me that I have a nice glow to me!
Eman A.
I aodre this, I got the pink rose shade and it gives me a soft blush and highlight that looks natural for everyday but you can still build it up for a stronger effect if you want.
Andie O.
Moncton new brunswick
This product is so pretty and you don't even have to use a highlighter with it because of the shimmery white shade just adds that highlight over the blush, it isn't overly pigmented but I like that because it's definitely buildable and is very creamy not chalky at all...!
Mafe F.
Barquisimeto
I only bought the color CORAL because it was on sale but let me tell you that now is one my favourite blushes and i'm not a fan of blushes! I think this will look good in almost all skintypes, not so sure with very dark skin people but they have plenty of other colors that will definitely look good. This one though, my favourite! I use it almost everyday because it gives a natural look and a subtle glow which I love! Is not too much, is not too little. You don't even have to contour because this little one does it all. Go and get it!
Narimene C.
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
Most loved blush in my collection!
First of all, the color OH MY! I'm not a big fan of strong highlighters i prefer the natural look and this product does that perfectly.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I tried this product numerous of times on my chocolate complexion and let me just say that is stuff is amazing as regards to color pigmentation. It has a very shimmery finished that I love. Girls must try
RianaXinavane A.
Valenzuela city 25- victoria village canumay east
Give fair skin a subtle flush with a light colored blush like baby pink or flirty peach too dark shades can overwhelm your face so if you opt for a deep plum or red, make sure the rest of your makeup is neutral...
Tracy F.
Brisbane
I had the coral shade of this and I LOVED it but I don't know what happened and all of the individual squares just fell out although I'd never dropped it. I would repurchase again in hopes that that was a one off situation.
Miiki C.
Brisbane , QLD
I love shade 30 coral. It's so versatile for me. I use it as a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and even bronzer. It's such a nice shimmery bronze colour that it just works with every makeup look.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?