BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andy G.
Chihuahua
Perfecto blush con iluminación , deja un bello tono calido con una leve iluminación , nada es un producto polvoso, perdura bastante tiempo . Y el precio es económico
Morgan W.
Love this hi-lighter two I have light bronze an suit fair/pale skin well when I'm super pale it still OK so thats a win win
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
I really love this product. I use the lighter parts as highlight and the rest as bronzer. The colors are beautiful.
Amanda N.
Amei
ja conheco a may beline e ja amo seus produtos quero muito receber em my casa essa makelo love love love
Tristin B.
Edmonton
Great ... Pretty goes on nice smells good ... Happy with look ... Great product I recommend it to friends
Patricia D.
This works both as a blush and highlighter on me. They are such pretty shades and the formula is great
Nicolly L.
Jacupiranga
Amo essas maquiagens nossa muito lindas e de boa qualidade amo quero testar
🌸Valery G.
Doral, FL
It's a very soft high light, all day highlight. It's perfect for any skin tone since it has blushed and bronzed undertones. It's a highlight so obviously won't be good for contouring. I would buy it again. It's a good price and something I'd use daily.
Jayasree R.
This is one of the best product this is perfect pallet with all beautiful colours u just pick brush and just run in to this pallet and apply on your face just easy
Jennifer G.
Amo Maybelline, tiene todo lo que necesito, siempre me gusta probar productos nuevos y todos me han encantado, yo tengo que usar maquillaje antialergico y con ellos estoy súper satisfecha, me dura todo el día y cuida mi piel.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?