BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Buy on Amazon
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I was really disappointed in this blush because it's way to shimmery it has glitter in it. I never reach for it
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Easily the best drugstore highlight I've ever tried. It blends out beautifully and looks great on dark skin.
Jessie P.
Glendale, KY
I really like this brand and this product in particular. Gives my skin a sun kissed appearance. Very pretty.
Alyssa B.
Maybelline never disappoints when it comes to good quality makeup products! Amazing color and pigmentation!
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
It's a great product to add a little color to your face! I recommend it and it's also great for the price.
Sean W.
Very subtle glow, with a nice sheer pink tint. Creates such a natural-looking flush. A favorite in my bag.
Cecilia l.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite blushes ever! BEAUTIFUL!!! Very pigmented it just looks beautiful on the skin.
Clarissa T.
Crystal City, TX
My go to drugstore highlight! Very pigmented gives you a natural glow, best if applied with finger tips!
Megan S.
I have this in the pink rose color and love it and just bought another incase my kids break my first one
Chee V.
Forest Lake, MN
The products gives a subtle glow to my light neutral skin. It's not really pigmented but is build-able.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
How pigmented is this?
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.