BY MAYBELLINE #84 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Carrie S.
Aberdeen, WA
Loved this product. I usually buy what's on sale and this happened to be that day. I will buy again.
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
I did not like this blush. It was not pigmented at all and all of the colors did not show very well.
Kristina N.
I love this blush!! I'm a girl who is into the glitter and glow. This makes my cheeks glow big time.
Sara V.
Winona
I Love the how to colors blend into rosey pigment with a smuge of shimmer best for a defined cheek.
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
This is a quick go to. It has all the colors in it that you could possibly need. It blends well.
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
Love this stuff. Just finished and about to buy More. The perfect color and natural. Also cheap
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
Use this the Bronze my face or set it and love it it's also very affordable it is also matte
Hailey M.
Fayetteville
I like this product cause it's the perfect shade for me but it's kind of hard to blend it out
gael h.
Pittsburgh, PA
very pigmented and long lasting. has a high end quality and a nice color or add of shimmer
Elise R.
Hoover, AL
Great blush and highlighter too. Good color and coverage. Good price and last a long time
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?