BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
these blushes ate gorgeous! they have very good pigmentation and last quite a while on my cheeks. it can be a little powdery but i love it overall.
Mia k.
i have the coral one and it is beautiful very natural and longwearing. it makes the skin look beautiful and flawless one of my favorite blushes
Nadia S.
Seattle, WA
I use the nude shade more of a highlighter then a blush seeing as the shade is too light to use as a blush. If you use both the pick and gold together then you get a peachy/gold looking color.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Love the color and the fact it can be used as a highlighter and contour. Pretty color and it looks perfect on my skintone
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cool little highlighter with great pigment. Not expensive and works like a charm not too much either. It's a light feel to me.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this blush and I think it is quite nice for day time wear. It is a little on the lighter side considering I have olive color skin, but it goes really well with a peachy color lipstick. I would recommend
Nicole N.
Ottawa
The Maybelline Master HiLight blushes are good for the price but are not as high quality as I would have liked them to be. I find they look pretty on the skin but aren't very long lasting. The product itself is a bit powdery when picking it up with a brus,h but overall for the price it is decent!
Taylor F.
I have one of these blushes and they're actually a really good drugstore blush. They are pigmented and really good quality. They also have a bit of sheen to them which looks beautiful in the summer time. It's a really good drugstore option if you're looking for one
Sophie S.
I'm generally not a fan of shimmery blushes anyway but this wasn't very pigmented in either the "blush" or "highlight" department, I suppose it could work for others but I don't see the appeal there are cheaper and better options on the market
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Love love love this hi-lighter ūüėć !!!! It comes with different shades! I pick the mauve 40 and it looks great on my skin! They're so pigmented and it gives my cheeks some colors and highlight that i want!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.