BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Sarah V.
It's very pigmented, but this blush just doesn't wow me. I think it's just the color I have, but it's just not for me.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Love this! My go to blush- has just the right amount of shimmer. Great for my fair skin to give my cheeks a fresh glow.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Pretty good blush, have others I enjoy more but use this from time to time. Like the color and shine that it gives off
Kristin W.
I like this blush. It blends nicely with my makeup for a natural look. Maybelline is always my preference for makeup.
Grizel C.
I have this on two shades . I use them a lot . Easy to blend and build if you like . Super affordable and compact .
Nathanny Christiny C.
Lynbrook , NY
I really like this blush because is also a lighting blush. It is not my favorite but to use day by day it is nice.
Eunice C.
Glendora
I love this hi lighter blush it goes on smooth blends nicely real nice shine just beautiful last all day wears well
Kelly B.
Williamsport , OH
This can be used as a hi-lighter or a blush it goes on nice and smooth and doesn't leave a bunch of loose powder
Red L.
Appleton, WI
These are not great for anyone with pale skin. The shimmer is way too dark and then the blush is way too bright
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I was really disappointed in this blush because it's way to shimmery it has glitter in it. I never reach for it
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
How pigmented is this?
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.

Walmart