BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Meghan S.
I LOVE this product! I've used it for the past year and it provides a shimmery yet natural color to your contour. I have a "classic ivory" skin color.
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
I really like this! I dust them over my cheeks as more of a blush topper, but they're so creamy and pigmented and beautiful, and would make gorgeous highlights on deeper skin tones
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I really love this blush. I'm fair skinned so it can be a little difficult to find the kind of blush I really want: pink but not too pink, pigmented but not too dark, and dewy without being glittery. This really combines a bunch of beautiful shades that compliment my skin perfectly, and not only that, but the inclusion of white highlight gives your skin a perky glow that isn't ridiculous, but natural instead. I love the idea of combining blush with highlighter, since I'm pretty terrible at the whole highlight/contour thing. It's just a really nice product that gives you a double result that I happen to love
ashley v.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product on... You just have to be careful from dropping it because it breaks apart easily... The price is ok to
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
With my skin being so fair this is the perfect blush color for me! I honestly have never had so many compliments on my skin color until I started wearing this. it brings life to my face. now it's pretty much the only blush I reach for anymore.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I'm very fair, blonde hair and brown eyes. This is my favorite, go-to blush. I wear it more days than not. I was afraid it would be too dark, but on the contrary it adds the perfect amount of color to my pale skin.
Chee V.
Forest Lake, MN
The products gives a subtle glow to my light neutral skin. It's not really pigmented but is build-able.
R C.
I LOVE this blush! I was introduced to it by my mom about a year ago and I've been addicted to it since. It provides a lovely pink tone for my fair skin, while also highlighting my cheekbones. You can even use a precision brush to add some extra highlighting to other areas of the face. My only caveat is don't drop it! The packaging is very flimsy, so it will break, and if you're anything like me, you'll be sad but immediately run out to the store to buy a new one!
Sehrish K.
I love this highlighting blush in nude! Its my favorite everyday highlighter! It gives you an amazing natural looking glow that is not too shimmery!
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Purchased this in 10 nude and it is perfect for a little color and highlight for daily use! Easy application and long lasting!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?