BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Christina W.
Miami
I love this highlighting bronzer! I use it as a blush for contouring and also as highlighter on my nose, cheeks and chin!
Celina R.
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
Ily V.
I love this product. It makes me glow out this planet. I can't complete my makeup with out it. Its very affordable too.
erika y.
I love the way it makes my cheeks look. for a great price too. lasts a long time. great quality! definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
This is an awesome drugstore brand highlighter! I love the color and the highlight pops so well. I use it almost daily.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product is really shiny. I love the formula. I highly recommend this . I love the color it's like no other
Sarah V.
It's very pigmented, but this blush just doesn't wow me. I think it's just the color I have, but it's just not for me.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Pretty good blush, have others I enjoy more but use this from time to time. Like the color and shine that it gives off
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Super pigmented ! Love this product ! Easy to blend ! Looks super bomb ! It’s inexpensive and you have to try it out !
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Love this! My go to blush- has just the right amount of shimmer. Great for my fair skin to give my cheeks a fresh glow.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back