BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kelly B.
Williamsport , OH
This can be used as a hi-lighter or a blush it goes on nice and smooth and doesn't leave a bunch of loose powder
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I was really disappointed in this blush because it's way to shimmery it has glitter in it. I never reach for it
Red L.
Appleton, WI
These are not great for anyone with pale skin. The shimmer is way too dark and then the blush is way too bright
sandra d.
Albertville
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples💗
Jessie P.
Glendale, KY
I really like this brand and this product in particular. Gives my skin a sun kissed appearance. Very pretty.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Easily the best drugstore highlight I've ever tried. It blends out beautifully and looks great on dark skin.
Alyssa B.
Maybelline never disappoints when it comes to good quality makeup products! Amazing color and pigmentation!
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
It's a great product to add a little color to your face! I recommend it and it's also great for the price.
Sean W.
Very subtle glow, with a nice sheer pink tint. Creates such a natural-looking flush. A favorite in my bag.
Megan S.
I have this in the pink rose color and love it and just bought another incase my kids break my first one
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?