BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Got the peachy colored highliter/blush on clearance at Target for $0.26 and absolutely am loving it! I love that you get the shimmer and shine without the glitter, and for once the peach shade actually works with my light skin!!!! The peach in general is perfect for that beautiful end of summer, early fall glow! LOVE!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this blush. I use it after I've set my contour and before my actual blush to give myself a sheen glowy look. It's build able, so you can customize it to how you'd like! Love this.
Madison W.
Lewisville, TX
I'm currently obsessed with this blush. It is perfect for summer. It is a nice flushed tone with hints of shimmer. It has great dimension. It works well for an everyday look. Also helps that Hilary Duff wore it on her recent Shape cover! I definitely recommend this blush!
Michelle N.
This is my MVP blush! I love a rosy cheek, and this has highlights and lowlights in all the right places. I love the shimmer - It gives me that youthful glow and keeps me shining. It wonderful!
Jessica C.
birmingham, AL
Beautiful blush highlight, perfect combo of both. Want to try the other colors!
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Perfect for fair to lightly tan skin! I prefer using a rounded blush brush with this one, as the fan-shaped brush that comes with it makes it a bit difficult to get even wear. With the new brush, I just give it a few swirls and dab onto the spots on my face that I want to highlight. It provides an illuminating glow to those areas and accentuates them. From my experience so far, it lasts all day! Make sure to blend with fingers after you are finished!
shabana a.
Torrance, CA
This blush is amazing. I absolutely love this product, very comfortable and clean
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
It's a great product to add a little color to your face! I recommend it and it's also great for the price.
Amanda T.
I love this blush. It's a great color for the warmer months or for a natural look. I have very fair skin and this is my every day blush. It is shimmery, which I don't normally like, but once applied it somehow adds to the healthy glow this product gives instead of looking like I threw glitter on my face. You do not need to use a huge amount - err on the side of being light handed with it. Overall, it's a great product and I highly recommend it.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
This is terrific stuff for the price; it really brightens the face and provides good contour/highlighting, and it applies and blends very easily. It is more intensely pigmented than you might be used to, so it's best to be mindful in how much you're applying, but it really gives you that magnetic, healthy glow.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?