BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
sandra d.
Albertville
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples💗
Sean W.
Very subtle glow, with a nice sheer pink tint. Creates such a natural-looking flush. A favorite in my bag.
Megan S.
I have this in the pink rose color and love it and just bought another incase my kids break my first one
Madison W.
This is a little expensive, I love it but wish to try other ones, it is long lasting. Kinda matte(ish)
Krista D.
Im not to happy with it as a highlight a blush yes!! But it is very pigmented got to be careful with it
Carrie S.
Aberdeen, WA
Loved this product. I usually buy what's on sale and this happened to be that day. I will buy again.
Sara V.
Winona
I Love the how to colors blend into rosey pigment with a smuge of shimmer best for a defined cheek.
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
This is a quick go to. It has all the colors in it that you could possibly need. It blends well.
Hailey M.
Fayetteville
I like this product cause it's the perfect shade for me but it's kind of hard to blend it out
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
Use this the Bronze my face or set it and love it it's also very affordable it is also matte
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?