BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Wismarie R.
Bridgeport , CT
Really pretty and shimmeryūüėć the color match perfect with my skin tone, blends really good, at the pictures looks so pretty
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
So beautiful!! They are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. They apply evenly and leave a healthy glow to the skin!
ashley v.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product on... You just have to be careful from dropping it because it breaks apart easily... The price is ok to
Alyssa K.
Jackson
Great Spring summer blush because it has a sheen to it. I really like the color, it's not too dark and I am extremely fair.
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very natural. Highly Recommend. A little pricey but worth it. Better for pale skin but works on darker skin tones as well.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
I use the lighter one for winter and it's a great shade. I like the way it blends and has just the right amount of shimmer.
Mary E.
Houghton Lake, MI
I really like this blush but more as a high lighter, it really brightens and catches the light. Very good price as well!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Love the color and the fact it can be used as a highlighter and contour. Pretty color and it looks perfect on my skintone
Christina W.
Miami
I love this highlighting bronzer! I use it as a blush for contouring and also as highlighter on my nose, cheeks and chin!
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite drug store highlighter ! It works and blends so well with your skin without looking like a blotch ! Love this
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back