BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sarah V.
It's very pigmented, but this blush just doesn't wow me. I think it's just the color I have, but it's just not for me.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product is really shiny. I love the formula. I highly recommend this . I love the color it's like no other
Ily V.
I love this product. It makes me glow out this planet. I can't complete my makeup with out it. Its very affordable too.
Ashley W.
This is an awesome drugstore brand highlighter! I love the color and the highlight pops so well. I use it almost daily.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
This gets five stars. I got this at the 99c cent store in shade bronze and this goes with mybskin tibe which is brown.
Celina R.
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Love this! My go to blush- has just the right amount of shimmer. Great for my fair skin to give my cheeks a fresh glow.
Kristin W.
I like this blush. It blends nicely with my makeup for a natural look. Maybelline is always my preference for makeup.
Grizel C.
I have this on two shades . I use them a lot . Easy to blend and build if you like . Super affordable and compact .
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
I really like this blush because is also a lighting blush. It is not my favorite but to use day by day it is nice.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?