BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Great Spring summer blush because it has a sheen to it. I really like the color, it's not too dark and I am extremely fair.
ashley v.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product on... You just have to be careful from dropping it because it breaks apart easily... The price is ok to
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
So beautiful!! They are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. They apply evenly and leave a healthy glow to the skin!
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite drug store highlighter ! It works and blends so well with your skin without looking like a blotch ! Love this
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
This cute little blush was amazing. It gave a warm blush to my cheeks and made me look good. I loved it and still use it.
Mary E.
houghton lake, MI
I really like this blush but more as a high lighter, it really brightens and catches the light. Very good price as well!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Love the color and the fact it can be used as a highlighter and contour. Pretty color and it looks perfect on my skintone
erika y.
I love the way it makes my cheeks look. for a great price too. lasts a long time. great quality! definitely recommend!
Ily V.
I love this product. It makes me glow out this planet. I can't complete my makeup with out it. Its very affordable too.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
This gets five stars. I got this at the 99c cent store in shade bronze and this goes with mybskin tibe which is brown.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?