BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Andrea C.
Lawrence
Day or night, you'll always have a shine to your blush! Which comes in handy when you don't have room in your purse for both!
Wismarie r.
Bridgeport , CT
Really pretty and shimmeryūüėć the color match perfect with my skin tone, blends really good, at the pictures looks so pretty
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
So beautiful!! They are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. They apply evenly and leave a healthy glow to the skin!
Sarah V.
It's very pigmented, but this blush just doesn't wow me. I think it's just the color I have, but it's just not for me.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product is really shiny. I love the formula. I highly recommend this . I love the color it's like no other
Celina R.
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
This gets five stars. I got this at the 99c cent store in shade bronze and this goes with mybskin tibe which is brown.
Grizel C.
I have this on two shades . I use them a lot . Easy to blend and build if you like . Super affordable and compact .
Kelly B.
Williamsport , OH
This can be used as a hi-lighter or a blush it goes on nice and smooth and doesn't leave a bunch of loose powder
sandra d.
Albertville
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samplesūüíó
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.