BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This has been my go to combination blush/bronzer/highlighter for years! It looks great on all skin tones and is easy to blend as well.
Shae S.
Glendale
i think this is a beautiful product for if you want blush that has a sheen to it, it blends beautifully and it’s a really pretty color!
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
This is about the first hi light blush I've ever used and I really like it. The color looks natural and its a great blend of colors.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I am all about the natrual look and having all this colors together helps. It shows enough color to look like you are really blushing
Nancy D.
Somerset, PA
This is a great blush. It lasts all day and keeps its color. My skin is a medium tone and this product works great and goes on easy.
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
I have this in the pink and brown and it's so pretty. I use my bob cream first some blush and this as my highlighter. Very sparkly
Maria S.
Stockton
Loved this highlighter i still use this cosmetic its so bright and beautiful highlight i only use a little bit for the same reason
jovanna r.
My makeup bag can't go without maybelline products. I really do enjoy this and many more products available. I strongly recommend
Victoria V.
Really liked this, I even liked it better when it broke and was turned into a loose powder haha it went well with my skin tone
Angelica B.
Downingtown, PA
This was my holy grail blush for years until I forgot about it. It has a mild shimmer to it but I love the color. Looks great!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?