BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
member-740652636
I love all the colors in one. My daughters even use it. My mom bought some for herself as well. I enjoy trying others as i find them
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
I have this in the pink and brown and it's so pretty. I use my bob cream first some blush and this as my highlighter. Very sparkly
Gail H.
Huntington
I love the blend of colors - seems to match well with my skin tone. It’s more of a rose or pink that goes well with my skin color.
Maria S.
Stockton
Loved this highlighter i still use this cosmetic its so bright and beautiful highlight i only use a little bit for the same reason
Jessica Y.
This is my favorite drug-store brand bronzer/hi-lighter. The quality will surprise you! It is very affordable. I love this product!
jovanna r.
My makeup bag can't go without maybelline products. I really do enjoy this and many more products available. I strongly recommend
Magaly A.
I did not like this at all. It was too shiny and not very pigmented. I had to apply tons of it in order for it to be noticeable.
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love the shade Nude! Great subtle highlight/blush for fair skin! I like to wear it as a double duty product on quick makeup days.
brandy w.
Star City, AR
This is absolutely one of the best drug store blushes ever!! Everyone needs these. They just need to come out with more shades!!
Julie A.
Saint cloud, MN
Can't go without this product it helps highlight my jawbones and brows nicely and has a great glow to it so you look sunkissed!!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?