BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Shae S.
Glendale
i think this is a beautiful product for if you want blush that has a sheen to it, it blends beautifully and it’s a really pretty color!
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is a such a good blush. You can mix all the colors together to get a pretty custom color or use a color by itself. Blends great!
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
This is about the first hi light blush I've ever used and I really like it. The color looks natural and its a great blend of colors.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I am all about the natrual look and having all this colors together helps. It shows enough color to look like you are really blushing
Nancy D.
Somerset, PA
This is a great blush. It lasts all day and keeps its color. My skin is a medium tone and this product works great and goes on easy.
Evangelina M.
Orange
Love this color I love how it has a mixture of colors and how they all blend in so smooth it’s more for tan skin colors but beautiful
Carrie K.
Seale
I love all the colors in one. My daughters even use it. My mom bought some for herself as well. I enjoy trying others as i find them
odalys y.
Dallas
i have this highlighter blush in the color nude and it honestly gives you a very pretty glow and looks natural so i totally recommend
Marlene H.
Great blush, multi-tonal super pigmented great glow, the color 40 mauve, is great for my medium skin tone and perfect for fall makeup
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
I have this in the pink and brown and it's so pretty. I use my bob cream first some blush and this as my highlighter. Very sparkly
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?