BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kirsten S.
Lacks two stars because it is super chunky, but is good for everyday minimal highlight.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I was really disappointed in this blush because it's way to shimmery it has glitter in it. I never reach for it
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
I always grab this when I want a little blush and a highlight on my cheeks.
Alizza M.
I really like this for days that I am going for a settle glow. They also last for a while
Katherine F.
I've tried this highlighting blush. Personally for me it was just a little sparkly. It was more on the subtle side. Overall for a blush it was pretty good.
Kelsey L.
Kansas city
I like it it's just mainly a sparkling blush you can't define any specific highlights but it always looks natural and adds a little color to my face!
Veronica R.
Bowling Green
Didnt blend well in my opinion. The deepest pink seemed to be the most dominate color. Doesnt seem to be very buildable, but was easy to blend.
Veronica U.
The best highlight and lush in one my very long lasting and it is super easy to blend tho and if u use with a setting spray it will last day
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
This highlight and blush combo is pure perfection. Such a lovely color on the skin. Best of all you can find it at your local drug store.
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
I loveeee this blush! I love it because it blends so well in my skin and the colors blend so well together. I have four different colors!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?