BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Miranda S.
This is my go to blush/bronzer I have it in the shade light bronze. I use it more as a blush than a bronzer, but it looks really nice. It lasts a long time and it's easy to apply. For the price it's really great. I love the different shades on the palette for easy blending.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This was my first ever highlighting bronzer. It is very nicely pigmented and gives a nice shimmer. It layers well so you can have a lighter or darker look. I find it easy to blend and it really does last! Ive had it close to a year id say. And i would definitely buy again.
Nancy C.
I'm not a blush kind of person but this Maybelline master high light blush worked well for me. I really like it because it has the high lighter and blush combination. I really don't like the brush it came with, I use my own. Overall I really loved it great product.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This blush is not my favorite. I like that it is multi-pigmented, however I feel like it is hard to get color out of it. I have to get ALOT on my brush in order to see any on my face. I would try Maybelline's other blushes over this one, they are better.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this blush!! I just purchased it and can't get enough! Perfect for a summer glow!!! The packaging is really nice. Definitely worth the price!!!! the shades are nice-especially this one. It is my favorite out of the ones I have. Highly recommend!
Shyanna J.
Pilgrim, KY
This is a must have for summer! It gives a beautiful glow while also giving your cheeks a pop of color, so it is a highlight and blush in one! I have combo skin and this works great and stays on all day! I have repurchased and will continue to do so!
Samantha A.
Nash, TX
I love this product! It's perfect for everyday wear. It works as a great as a blush and highlight combination, especially if you're in a rush! My shade gives a perfect rosy glow. It's awesome for the price, like $7. Go out and get it for sure!
Bri T.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I am a huge fan of maybelline products. I use this with bronzer and it's awesome. The different colors make it blend easier. I also love how it comes with it's own little mirror and brush. It's also buildable and blends well. Would buy again!
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
A little goes along way. My make brush pick up this color with ease. It blends out well and works great by mixing all the color or pulling individual colors out to contour your face. It's a great hi-lighting bronzer that I would repurchase.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great blush- blends well and is a good color, not too bright or too pink. I even use some of the rectangles for eyeshadow if I'm in a pinch. Adds a bit of highlight but not overly shiny. Great for every day wear, I'm a fan :)
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?