BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
Great blush and highlight. I use this when I'm in a hurry to get ready in the morning! Eliminates the need to use a separate highlight!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This has been my go to combination blush/bronzer/highlighter for years! It looks great on all skin tones and is easy to blend as well.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I am all about the natrual look and having all this colors together helps. It shows enough color to look like you are really blushing
member-740652636
I love all the colors in one. My daughters even use it. My mom bought some for herself as well. I enjoy trying others as i find them
Nancy D.
Somerset, PA
This is a great blush. It lasts all day and keeps its color. My skin is a medium tone and this product works great and goes on easy.
Evangelina M.
Orange
Love this color I love how it has a mixture of colors and how they all blend in so smooth it’s more for tan skin colors but beautiful
Marlene H.
Great blush, multi-tonal super pigmented great glow, the color 40 mauve, is great for my medium skin tone and perfect for fall makeup
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
This is about the first hi light blush I've ever used and I really like it. The color looks natural and its a great blend of colors.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is a such a good blush. You can mix all the colors together to get a pretty custom color or use a color by itself. Blends great!
Maria S.
Stockton
Loved this highlighter i still use this cosmetic its so bright and beautiful highlight i only use a little bit for the same reason
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?