BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Clarissa T.
San Antonio , TX
My go to drugstore highlight! Very pigmented gives you a natural glow, best if applied with finger tips!
Shannon V.
This "blush" Which should only be used as a highlight is amazing! Will last you forever!
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
This is a beautiful blush, its very easily blend able as well as awesome color pay off. it can also double as a blush highlight
Alyssa B.
Maybelline never disappoints when it comes to good quality makeup products! Amazing color and pigmentation!
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I find this product to be very strange because it does have a shimmery glitter in it. It does not make the face look natural
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
I like this product to use as a blush topper it has beautiful pigmentation and you can even wear it alone just to highlight
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
I use the lighter one for winter and it's a great shade. I like the way it blends and has just the right amount of shimmer.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Great Spring summer blush because it has a sheen to it. I really like the color, it's not too dark and I am extremely fair.
Rachel B.
I love using this as a highlight! The nude shade is great! I will definitely repurchase!
Jessie P.
Glendale, KY
I really like this brand and this product in particular. Gives my skin a sun kissed appearance. Very pretty.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.