BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Pretty great love how smooth this goes on. Love the texture. It's all great, highly recommend.
4/5 because it wasn't the right color for me
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
This highlight and blush combo is pure perfection. Such a lovely color on the skin. Best of all you can find it at your local drug store.
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is a great blush I even use sometimes as my bronzer looks very natural and pretty I would recommend this drug store blush I love it
Christine Mae M.
I love this blush for a everyday makeup look I mix this blush with the milani baked blush in the color rose de oro highly recommend this
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
Love this blush!!!!!! The duffle highlight is amazing!!! I have always been a fan of maybelline!! I’m definitely gonna try more products
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
I loveeee this blush! I love it because it blends so well in my skin and the colors blend so well together. I have four different colors!
Tifany O.
Shreveport, LA
I feel like this product should be improved, the color palette made me look too orange and didn't seem to blend as great as I had hoped
Shae S.
Glendale
i think this is a beautiful product for if you want blush that has a sheen to it, it blends beautifully and it’s a really pretty color!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This has been my go to combination blush/bronzer/highlighter for years! It looks great on all skin tones and is easy to blend as well.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
This is probably my favorite drugstore highlighter. It gives the cheekbones a nice natural glow without having specks of glitter in it.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back