BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I would highly recommend this product. Gives a very pretty glow on the cheeks and a great highlight. Lasts a good amount of time on the skin.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Pretty great love how smooth this goes on. Love the texture. It's all great, highly recommend.
4/5 because it wasn't the right color for me
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
This highlight and blush combo is pure perfection. Such a lovely color on the skin. Best of all you can find it at your local drug store.
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is a great blush I even use sometimes as my bronzer looks very natural and pretty I would recommend this drug store blush I love it
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
Love this blush!!!!!! The duffle highlight is amazing!!! I have always been a fan of maybelline!! I’m definitely gonna try more products
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
I loveeee this blush! I love it because it blends so well in my skin and the colors blend so well together. I have four different colors!
Tifany O.
Shreveport, LA
I feel like this product should be improved, the color palette made me look too orange and didn't seem to blend as great as I had hoped
Christine Mae M.
I love this blush for a everyday makeup look I mix this blush with the milani baked blush in the color rose de oro highly recommend this
Amber R.
Amarillo, TX
This is probably my favorite drugstore highlighter. It gives the cheekbones a nice natural glow without having specks of glitter in it.
Shae S.
Glendale
i think this is a beautiful product for if you want blush that has a sheen to it, it blends beautifully and it’s a really pretty color!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?