BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Red L.
Appleton, WI
These are not great for anyone with pale skin. The shimmer is way too dark and then the blush is way too bright
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Easily the best drugstore highlight I've ever tried. It blends out beautifully and looks great on dark skin.
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very natural. Highly Recommend. A little pricey but worth it. Better for pale skin but works on darker skin tones as well.
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Amoooo. Deixa um ar tao natural, e eu adoro isso. Minha mae tambem usa e nao vive sem. Vale a pena ter
Ily V.
I love this product. It makes me glow out this planet. I can't complete my makeup with out it. Its very affordable too.
Sommer B.
Very nice for subtle yet noticeable highlight. It can also be used for contouring as well. The brush is very soft and doesn't irritate my skin.
Maria R.
This is the best blush on the market! I use s big fluffy brush to make sure it doesn't go on too heavy (as it seems to with my smaller brush).
The maybelling face studio master hi-light blush is my favorite blush to use on an every day make up and it is also great to use it for party
connor j.
Springfield, GA
My ALL time favorite blush!!!!!!! perfect for any time of year! & great for pale skin!
nina f.
Fontana, CA
Love it help my face glowing been using this highly recommended for all type of skins
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.