BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Sehrish K.
I love this highlighting blush in nude! Its my favorite everyday highlighter! It gives you an amazing natural looking glow that is not too shimmery!
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
these blushes ate gorgeous! they have very good pigmentation and last quite a while on my cheeks. it can be a little powdery but i love it overall.
Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
Highly recommend these! Great blush/highlighter at the drug store! Last a good amount of time on the skin. Gives a really pretty glow to the cheeks
Danielle T.
Glendale , CA
I use this blush in my daily routine and love it. Has a highlighter effect to it as well which looks so pretty. Definitely an essential in my bag.
Crystal S.
Love it. it gives a great glow to my skin. I mostly use it as a blush and highlight on days when I'm in a hurry. it's a one product and done look
Abby W.
I'm not one that usually is into blush/bronzer, but this one is fabulous. It gives my skin a glow while also giving it a bronzing tint! love it!
anna b.
I absolutely love this, I'm going to have to try some of the other shades.. adds color and highlights simultaneously, 2 birds with one stone! :)
Maria R.
This is the best blush on the market! I use s big fluffy brush to make sure it doesn't go on too heavy (as it seems to with my smaller brush).
Veronica R.
Bowling Green
Didnt blend well in my opinion. The deepest pink seemed to be the most dominate color. Doesnt seem to be very buildable, but was easy to blend.
Sommer B.
Very nice for subtle yet noticeable highlight. It can also be used for contouring as well. The brush is very soft and doesn't irritate my skin.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?