BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
these blushes ate gorgeous! they have very good pigmentation and last quite a while on my cheeks. it can be a little powdery but i love it overall.
Abby W.
I'm not one that usually is into blush/bronzer, but this one is fabulous. It gives my skin a glow while also giving it a bronzing tint! love it!
anna b.
I absolutely love this, I'm going to have to try some of the other shades.. adds color and highlights simultaneously, 2 birds with one stone! :)
Crystal S.
Love it. it gives a great glow to my skin. I mostly use it as a blush and highlight on days when I'm in a hurry. it's a one product and done look
Maria R.
This is the best blush on the market! I use s big fluffy brush to make sure it doesn't go on too heavy (as it seems to with my smaller brush).
Sommer B.
Very nice for subtle yet noticeable highlight. It can also be used for contouring as well. The brush is very soft and doesn't irritate my skin.
Mia k.
i have the coral one and it is beautiful very natural and longwearing. it makes the skin look beautiful and flawless one of my favorite blushes
Veronica R.
Bowling Green
Didnt blend well in my opinion. The deepest pink seemed to be the most dominate color. Doesnt seem to be very buildable, but was easy to blend.
Michele D.
Cleveland, OH
Love this blush. Always afraid that my cheeks would look too red or pink. This adds just enough and if you want more it is not overpowering.
Veronica U.
The best highlight and lush in one my very long lasting and it is super easy to blend tho and if u use with a setting spray it will last day
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?