BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Michele D.
Elyria, OH
Love this blush. Always afraid that my cheeks would look too red or pink. This adds just enough and if you want more it is not overpowering.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This is a really nice drugstore highlight. It gives a little color and glow. I like to use it when I need to get ready fast. It adds enough color. Love it!!!
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
This is probably my favorite drugstore highlighter. It gives the cheekbones a nice natural glow without having specks of glitter in it.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
Great blush and highlight. I use this when I'm in a hurry to get ready in the morning! Eliminates the need to use a separate highlight!
Christine Mae M.
I love this blush for a everyday makeup look I mix this blush with the milani baked blush in the color rose de oro highly recommend this
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
Love this blush! It last all day and looks flawless on, very lightweight as well and great price for the quality, it last a while for blush! Recommend
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite drug store highlighter ! It works and blends so well with your skin without looking like a blotch ! Love this
Margot G.
Palo Alto, CA
I ADORE this blush for fair skin. It's nice and glowy without overwhelming the skin. Makes a great blush on its own or a blush topper for rosy blushes.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush/bronzer, which is definitely beautiful for lighter skin tones. I would recommend it more for a blush than bronzer because it has glitter/shimmer.
Ashley W.
This is an awesome drugstore brand highlighter! I love the color and the highlight pops so well. I use it almost daily.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?