BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I love this product! Especially when you are in a hurry, you can just pop this on making it work as both a blush and highlight 😉 and it lasts for hours!
LeeAnn M.
This is and absolutely stunning blush for lighter or peachy skin tone i have medium skin tone and yellow skin tone and it barely shows up nor looks good
Margot G.
Palo Alto, CA
I ADORE this blush for fair skin. It's nice and glowy without overwhelming the skin. Makes a great blush on its own or a blush topper for rosy blushes.
Meghan S.
I LOVE this product! I've used it for the past year and it provides a shimmery yet natural color to your contour. I have a "classic ivory" skin color.
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
Love this blush! It last all day and looks flawless on, very lightweight as well and great price for the quality, it last a while for blush! Recommend
Mahayla P.
This is a pretty good product. It isn't too glittery and it gives my cheeks a nice color. Love the little mirror and brush that comes in the compact.
Kelsey L.
Kansas city
I like it it's just mainly a sparkling blush you can't define any specific highlights but it always looks natural and adds a little color to my face!
Sehrish K.
I love this highlighting blush in nude! Its my favorite everyday highlighter! It gives you an amazing natural looking glow that is not too shimmery!
Danielle T.
Glendale, CA
I use this blush in my daily routine and love it. Has a highlighter effect to it as well which looks so pretty. Definitely an essential in my bag.
Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
Highly recommend these! Great blush/highlighter at the drug store! Last a good amount of time on the skin. Gives a really pretty glow to the cheeks
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?