BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush that can also double as a highlighter on lazy no makeup days! It is moderately pigmented, but also very soft! Caution, don't dig too deeply or drop it - it will shatter or crack.
Mahayla P.
This is a pretty good product. It isn't too glittery and it gives my cheeks a nice color. Love the little mirror and brush that comes in the compact.
Lydia G.
I hate this! I don't like shimmering bronzers. then I thought I could use it as a high light if I single out the colors, wrong. I love the formula and how it feels on the skin I just hate the shimmer.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really love this product! You can use it as a highlight or a blush. If you just use the bronze colors, you could even use it for contouring. I'm really loving maybeline products lately!
Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
Highly recommend these! Great blush/highlighter at the drug store! Last a good amount of time on the skin. Gives a really pretty glow to the cheeks
anna b.
I absolutely love this, I'm going to have to try some of the other shades.. adds color and highlights simultaneously, 2 birds with one stone! :)
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I have the one that has some pink in it and it is perfect for giving my cheeks some color because I am not the biggest fan of traditional blushes.
Abby W.
I'm not one that usually is into blush/bronzer, but this one is fabulous. It gives my skin a glow while also giving it a bronzing tint! love it!
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
I would highly recommend this product. Gives a very pretty glow on the cheeks and a great highlight. Lasts a good amount of time on the skin.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I use this as a highlight, blush and bronzer all in one. I swipe it on my cheeks where I regularly would put blush and it's good to go! I prefer this product in summertime because of the glow.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?