BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I love
Each palette blush and bronzer light-boosting has a balance of experts 4 + shimmer shades for a natural glow.
Illuminated soft skin will show zero.

4 Blush color combinations and lighting natural.
2 combination Bronzer for a balanced bronze glow.
Fragrance free. Non comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.
glory p.
Increible yo lo tengo me encanto da un glow sutil.no deja el parche yo tengo el bronce aparte que viene con su prochita para aplicar y viene bastante producto
Casey S.
I love this for a subtle highlight and on days I don't want a lot of color on my cheeks. It gives you a really healthy glow without being crazy bright. Love.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This is a really nice drugstore highlight. It gives a little color and glow. I like to use it when I need to get ready fast. It adds enough color. Love it!!!
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I've tried this highlighting blush. Personally for me it was just a little sparkly. It was more on the subtle side. Overall for a blush it was pretty good.
Melissa V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I had this it looked so pretty on my skin it was only like $6-8 just make sure it doesn't fall on anything bc it breaks real quick BUT that glowwwww was 👌👌
LeeAnn M.
This is and absolutely stunning blush for lighter or peachy skin tone i have medium skin tone and yellow skin tone and it barely shows up nor looks good
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I love this product! Especially when you are in a hurry, you can just pop this on making it work as both a blush and highlight 😉 and it lasts for hours!
Meghan S.
I LOVE this product! I've used it for the past year and it provides a shimmery yet natural color to your contour. I have a "classic ivory" skin color.
marjolin r.
new york
Yes.. This #Hi-lighting #blush from #Maybelline is gorgeous 💋💋💄👝Make-up is my passion and and this is a good choice buy this pink blush.. I am in love
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?