BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I have the one that has some pink in it and it is perfect for giving my cheeks some color because I am not the biggest fan of traditional blushes.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush that can also double as a highlighter on lazy no makeup days! It is moderately pigmented, but also very soft! Caution, don't dig too deeply or drop it - it will shatter or crack.
Nadia S.
Seattle, WA
I use the nude shade more of a highlighter then a blush seeing as the shade is too light to use as a blush. If you use both the pick and gold together then you get a peachy/gold looking color.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush/bronzer, which is definitely beautiful for lighter skin tones. I would recommend it more for a blush than bronzer because it has glitter/shimmer.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I love
Each palette blush and bronzer light-boosting has a balance of experts 4 + shimmer shades for a natural glow.
Illuminated soft skin will show zero.

4 Blush color combinations and lighting natural.
2 combination Bronzer for a balanced bronze glow.
Fragrance free. Non comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.
Gloria P.
Increible yo lo tengo me encanto da un glow sutil.no deja el parche yo tengo el bronce aparte que viene con su prochita para aplicar y viene bastante producto
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This is a really nice drugstore highlight. It gives a little color and glow. I like to use it when I need to get ready fast. It adds enough color. Love it!!!
Casey S.
I love this for a subtle highlight and on days I don't want a lot of color on my cheeks. It gives you a really healthy glow without being crazy bright. Love.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I've tried this highlighting blush. Personally for me it was just a little sparkly. It was more on the subtle side. Overall for a blush it was pretty good.
Melissa V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I had this it looked so pretty on my skin it was only like $6-8 just make sure it doesn't fall on anything bc it breaks real quick BUT that glowwwww was 👌👌
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?