BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
Pesonally I didn't like this product. It wasn't very pigmented for me, and after trying to use it for about a week, it made my skin break out. I DO have very very sensitive skin though, so keep that in mind.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
I love using this product on top of my matte blushes, they are pigmented on their own but because they have a beautiful natural shine they look awesome on top of the matte blushes.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I have the one that has some pink in it and it is perfect for giving my cheeks some color because I am not the biggest fan of traditional blushes.
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
I have this blush in the light pink color and it is so pretty! I wore it in my senior pictures and it looked really good in pictures! I would definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush that can also double as a highlighter on lazy no makeup days! It is moderately pigmented, but also very soft! Caution, don't dig too deeply or drop it - it will shatter or crack.
Nadia S.
Seattle, WA
I use the nude shade more of a highlighter then a blush seeing as the shade is too light to use as a blush. If you use both the pick and gold together then you get a peachy/gold looking color.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush/bronzer, which is definitely beautiful for lighter skin tones. I would recommend it more for a blush than bronzer because it has glitter/shimmer.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I love
Each palette blush and bronzer light-boosting has a balance of experts 4 + shimmer shades for a natural glow.
Illuminated soft skin will show zero.

4 Blush color combinations and lighting natural.
2 combination Bronzer for a balanced bronze glow.
Fragrance free. Non comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.
Gloria P.
MIAMI, FL
Increible yo lo tengo me encanto da un glow sutil.no deja el parche yo tengo el bronce aparte que viene con su prochita para aplicar y viene bastante producto
Casey S.
I love this for a subtle highlight and on days I don't want a lot of color on my cheeks. It gives you a really healthy glow without being crazy bright. Love.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?