BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Buy on Amazon
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really love this product! You can use it as a highlight or a blush. If you just use the bronze colors, you could even use it for contouring. I'm really loving maybeline products lately!
Vanesa F.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! i use both my cheeks and eyelids because i love the lit effect that leaves! it seems perfect for spring, so that our face shine like the sun
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
Pesonally I didn't like this product. It wasn't very pigmented for me, and after trying to use it for about a week, it made my skin break out. I DO have very very sensitive skin though, so keep that in mind.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
I love using this product on top of my matte blushes, they are pigmented on their own but because they have a beautiful natural shine they look awesome on top of the matte blushes.
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I have the one that has some pink in it and it is perfect for giving my cheeks some color because I am not the biggest fan of traditional blushes.
Ercilia F.
This product is alright for "blush" or "contour" its not necessarily the correct form of blush pr highlighting nor contouring. I huesss it can ne used for a rish type of makeup
Georgie J.
Raleigh, NC
I have this blush in the light pink color and it is so pretty! I wore it in my senior pictures and it looked really good in pictures! I would definitely recommend it!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
These are interesting. They're a bit too shiny to be blush though. I use the lighter shades as highlight when I want some color but I want to look healthy and glowy
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush that can also double as a highlighter on lazy no makeup days! It is moderately pigmented, but also very soft! Caution, don't dig too deeply or drop it - it will shatter or crack.
Nadia S.
Seattle, WA
I use the nude shade more of a highlighter then a blush seeing as the shade is too light to use as a blush. If you use both the pick and gold together then you get a peachy/gold looking color.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
How pigmented is this?
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.