BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jerry M.
Blush topper i purchased to use solely as a blush. on my medium skin tone this only slightly shows up and works better as a blush topper than a blush alone. left swatch is a heavy swatch and the right swatch is blended out.
Kimberly A.
I love this product especially when I'm going for a super highlighted and defined look. If you're into beauty you know that nowadays its all about how flawless and highlighted you makeup looks and this is perfect for that look.
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
This is my go do blush, bronze, highlighter when I have a tanner complexion. Very build able and pretty shimmery. Love this for summer looks. Can be used for all skin tones.
Kelly V.
Bellevue, WA
This is the perfect blush for a rosy finish! I have very pale skin and it isn't too pink. The white highlights in it give a nice shine to the cheeks without it being too much. Lasts all day too!
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Beautiful color even though this shade is too dark for me to use it as a highlighter so I use it as a bronzer and it looks great! Amazing pigmentation Maybelline never disappoints me ūüėĀ
Mikaela P.
Wilmington, NC
I love this blush. It's nice because it has the perfect rosy color AND it acts as a highlighter too. The only thing is that it is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.
Karalynn B.
I love this blush! Combined with my lo-lights, it creates a perfect contour. I have pale skin and this blush perfectly compliments it. Be forewarned, though, it becomes too much easily. Don't put on too much.
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
Used it once and dumped it. I honestly can't stress enough how much I hated this stuff - it's super simmery, not very long lasting, and the color comes off as extremely unnatural. I don't recommend it to anyone.
Hattie S.
I have not seen a lot of people talk about this highlighter, but I thinks it AWESOME! It has a light champagne / light rose color. I also think it has pretty good pigmentation!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush that can also double as a highlighter on lazy no makeup days! It is moderately pigmented, but also very soft! Caution, don't dig too deeply or drop it - it will shatter or crack.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?